Ghostwire Tokyo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Ghostwire Tokyo

Post by Glowmoss »

Store Link:
The xp still works on tatari so if you set it to 999999 then kill something you will be level 50 from what I tested. I haven't extensively tested the infinite item use and if I remember correctly it didn't work if you only had 1 of an item.
With the temp buff you can just make the time remaining a massive a number and that can work as an infinite time on it as the game sometimes doesn't touch the time if it's big enough. To see a change with the buff type visually you need to save and load. you can get the spirits transfered achievement by changing it to the max then depositing some souls and you will also get the one for completing the game after collecting all souls when you finish.
I am still working on those kill stats to see what else i can find but for the current ones just change it to 1 below what is needed for the achievement and do one of those kills

If anything is a miss let me know.

My table currently includes:
Table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
GWTGP.CT
Gamepass
(441.13 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
GWT.CT
Steam
(505.53 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
Last edited by Glowmoss on Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:03 am, edited 12 times in total.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Ghostwire Tokyo

Post by Glowmoss »

I forgot to mention with the bow ammo max it will probably come up with a 1. That's normal just change it to whatever and it will update in the game

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be working with the current steam version of the game. "Attach to process" fails to do anything, checkbox doesn't get checked, and I assume it's needed for all the other cheats because checking those will have them filled out but have no effect.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Domar wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:32 am
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be working with the current steam version of the game.
Yeah I believe there has been a couple of updates. I will have to look into it when I get some time.

Yeah you don't need to use the attach to process script as it auto attaches but if you opened and closed the game then you would need to use it. It's the old version of the script that doesn't give you any feedback besides the process changing to gwt.exe and it auto disables so you can just use it again if need be.
My current version of that script let's you know if you attached as I thought it may confuse people who don't notice what process they are attached to.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I quickly updated the table. I believe everything is working but do let me know if something doesn't seem to work

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Works great now, thanks!

KunoDemetires
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KunoDemetires »

Hey, glowmoss I was wondering if there is anyway you could find the current quest value? I'm sure it wouldn't be able to be edited to skip ahead but I'm just interested in how it'd be saved in memory compared to other UE4 games.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

KunoDemetires wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 1:53 am
Hey, glowmoss I was wondering if there is anyway you could find the current quest value? I'm sure it wouldn't be able to be edited to skip ahead but I'm just interested in how it'd be saved in memory compared to other UE4 games.
I never really look into quest stuff as it usually breaks games lol. Whenever I get around to updating the table for the 2-3 updates that surely would of broken something on the table I will see if I can find something.

markr71
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by markr71 »

Thanks for this, it works perfectly but after using it, several minutes later I get huge slow downs. Anyway around this please?

Cheers

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

markr71 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:25 pm
Thanks for this, it works perfectly but after using it, several minutes later I get huge slow downs. Anyway around this please?

Cheers
Which cheats do you usually have enabled so I can have a look. I don't remember there being any slowdown but it's been a while since I updated the table. I am surprised stuff hasn't broken lol

markr71
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by markr71 »

as a test I only used god mode and on hit kill and it froze and bombed out after 5 minutes with a resource error

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

They probably changed something as I remember the cheats in that section being a pain to sort out. I had to do it in a very specific way or it would crash so I probably need to do it in a different way now lol

markr71
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by markr71 »

Scratch that. I started again using the script straight away and I have no issues. Something must had gone screwy... but working perfectly now... Thanks!

Victor7095
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Victor7095 »

Is it compatible with pc game pass version?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Victor7095 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 8:23 pm
Is it compatible with pc game pass version?
No idea you could test it out if you have it and let everyone know here