Incremental Epic Hero 1 & 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Incremental Epic Hero 1 & 2

Post by kmckowan »

Akira wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:29 pm
If you mess with things which might get saved in your savegame you should always make a backup if you don't wanne risk losing anything.
That would be one thing, i can deal with we are saying game would even load up at all. I wouldn't care about all that if i could just load it up. I have asked about and others on the discord you have mentioned it, but to my knowledge nobody has helped.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kmckowan wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:17 pm
That would be one thing, i can deal with we are saying game would even load up at all. I wouldn't care about all that if i could just load it up. I have asked about and others on the discord you have mentioned it, but to my knowledge nobody has helped.
I did not encounter this problem myself and I never use any cloud saving systems simply bc I like to have shit saved locally so I can edit & backup things myself.
And if the problem isn't save related then it's not caused by the cheats bc non of the things you change gets saved besides the values which are part of the savegame.
Last edited by Akira on Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

Oh well games installed anymore, Im sure it wasn't the trainer....

Heidmall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Heidmall »

Any update ?
Since 1.1.5 it's 50% broken :/

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Heidmall wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:23 am
Any update ?
10% at max were broken.
New table update is now available.

magakiz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magakiz »

Akira wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:15 pm
Heidmall wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:23 am
Any update ?
10% at max were broken.
New table update is now available.
can u add some scripts for town materials and exp or gold gain rate

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Okay, so...the Epic Coin cheats don't really work as advertised. For IEH 1 I wasn't able to buy stuff I didn't yet have coins for, but it didn't consume coins when I did make a purchase, just had to save up enough first.

For IEH 2 though, it doesn't seem to work at all, can't buy stuff when I don't have enough and when I do buy something it still consumes the coins. I'm a bit confused on why the IEH 2 table claims it works automatically without needing to activate any particular cheat, when the first one did need a cheat activated.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Domar wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:02 am
Okay, so
Okay, so I have no clue wtf you are doing.
IEH and IEH 2 are two different games and there two are different tables for 'em.
Actually no clue if the one for IEH is even up to date.

The one for IEH 2 works totally fine and if it doesn't for you then you're either doing something wrong or someting about the game is different on your end.
You start the game, start the table, activate the "Activation" script and that's it now you can buy things for free in the EC shop.
It does consume the coins you have but you can still buy things even if you have 0 EC.

I won't reply from now on when ppl say things like "doesn't work", especially when I know for sure that it does work.

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Akira wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:52 am
Domar wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:02 am
Okay, so
Okay, so I have no clue wtf you are doing.
IEH and IEH 2 are two different games and there two are different tables for 'em.
Actually no clue if the one for IEH is even up to date.

The one for IEH 2 works totally fine and if it doesn't for you then you're either doing something wrong or someting about the game is different on your end.
You start the game, start the table, activate the "Activation" script and that's it now you can buy things for free in the EC shop.
It does consume the coins you have but you can still buy things even if you have 0 EC.

I won't reply from now on when ppl say things like "doesn't work", especially when I know for sure that it does work.
How exactly am I doing something wrong when there's literally no option to select for the feature?

Okay, so, I'm going to point out exactly what I've done, you can tell me if this is in line with what is supposed to happen.

I open the game, then I open the table. I select Activation, then under that I select Pointer. Under that I select [BattleController] and [Main] because they both have the "Needs to be active for some scripts to work" note. No Skill Cooldown, Mana Regen, Inf. Nitro, Get 99900000 Resources all work great, haven't tried to use the others but I assume they're also functioning well.

But on the options for IEH2 table you state "+And as a Bonus you can buy everything in the Epic Coin Shop for free (No EC required)."

I'll even post screenshots, all of these were taken in the last 5 minutes.

1. "Cheat Engine.png" My Cheat Engine, so you can confirm I have the correct options selected.

2. "Version Number.png" I clicked settings to show the current version number, on the bottom left.

3. "Epic Shop.png" Here's my Epic Store page, note the 1870 Epic Coins, and the fact that anything costing more than that cannot be purchased.

4. "Epic Shop Purchase Confirm.png" Here I show that I've selected Upgrade Queue + 5, the cheapest option available, for 500 Epic Coins, tied with Alchemy Queue + 10.

5. "Epic Shop Purchased.png" Finally, after I've purchased the upgrade, note that I now have 1370

So what exactly should I be seeing here that's different from my experience? What did I do wrong? You've said to multiple people "You must have done something wrong" but not elaborated, now that you know exactly what I've done, you should be able to pinpoint what I've done that made it not work, please break it down for me.
Attachments
IEH2 Screens.7z
(3.31 MiB) Downloaded 149 times

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Domar wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:27 pm
How exactly am I doing something wrong when there's literally no option to select for the feature?
It's active by default as soon as you activate the activation script.
Except ofc you did something wrong or your game it self is in some way different than mine.

Feel free to join our server and i send you a video or stream it LOL

Mfbuddha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mfbuddha »

Epic coins was not active for me by default, however it can be found
{Pointer}
+ [main]
+ S
then scroll down 70% or so till you find
"epicCoin" , click the box and set your value, it will stay at that value no matter the purchace as long as box is selected.
total does go to 0 after unchecking tho, but no purchases get removed.

I am however still hoping to find a way to get ascension point or town materials to work

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Mfbuddha wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:57 pm
{Pointer}
+ [main]
+ S
then scroll down 70% or so till you find
"epicCoin" , click the box and set your value, it will stay at that value no matter the purchace as long as box is selected.
total does go to 0 after unchecking tho, but no purchases get removed.

I am however still hoping to find a way to get ascension point or town materials to work
Awesome! Thanks Man. As for Town Materials, they're all in Double, so do a quick scan for the current value, get more or spend some, repeat until you only have a handful of addresses then start editing the values until you find the one that sticks. This also works for Rebirth Points, Alchemy Points, Alchemy Inventory, etc etc. Only thing I've found that wasn't in Double was Utility Item count.

zink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zink »

{Pointer}
+ [main]
+ S
i cant event expand [main] or [GameControl], it doesnt work with Incremental_Epic_Hero_2_v1.3 and Incremental_Epic_Hero_2_v1.4

Only works things like nitro or no cooldown

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Mfbuddha wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:57 pm
That are the pointer and have nothing to do with my functions which lets you buy things for free.
Ofc you can juts use the pointer to change your EC amount, checking the box of a pointer makes CE just freeze the value.
But changing the EC points manually might trigger their checks to see if ppl cheated.
Domar wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:19 am
Epic coins

Edit:
Also updated the table to v1.5, improved/changed the health script, made a small change to the activation script and added some more pointer.

zink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zink »

So.. i dont know why, but still doesnt work:(