[Completed] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION [TABLE]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:50 pm

So either you force the gains with Loah26 table, or you use either table to modify the values manually. Otherwise just changing star level would really do nothing no matter what in any version.
:D thanks, i guess i may as well use Loah26 table growth to do 1 or 2 cycles before it gets bored, i guess doing a max stats whole parties while playing will not get the game boring too fast :wub: now lets see how fast glenn and kid get max stats :lol:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:31 am

:D thanks, i guess i may as well use Loah26 table growth to do 1 or 2 cycles before it gets bored, i guess doing a max stats whole parties while playing will not get the game boring too fast :wub: now lets see how fast glenn and kid get max stats :lol:
the game gets really easy at the end of second playthrough, but yeah, even at max stats the optional bosses tend to crush you if youre not prepared. if you want to uber speed things up just lock star lvl at 98 and gain a star. if im correct youll get SUPER stat increases to max FAST. i should test that, really.

Edit: ok, i just tested this, locked star lvl at 98 and sped up till the first lynx fight, wich makes 8 star lvls gained and i was basically near max everythin with serge. and i can confirm HP also wont increase over the predetermined max either, so no matter what serge max hp will be 850 max. whats interesting of doing this is that i dont get any extra slots for elements LOL. i reached lynx with just the first 3 element slots open. Also no other characters had any more than 3 slot open either after i recruited them. this basically confirm the theory that character stats and slots get adjusted based on Serge when theyre first recruited, and updated on every star lvl up. Also confirms that gaining element slots is a defined star lvl number to unlock and that your current star level doesnt limit your elemental slots. so if you want to do a star level 98 run through just make sure that you open all serge slots on a new game and i THINK you should be fine.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

mordaki987 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:34 pm
ok how do i add this adress into cheat engine and get it to work? i'm still more or less a cheat engine newb as far as makiany cheat tables or anything along those lines is concerne

CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D1C6C,Array of byte(Hexadecimal,Length=6)=FF FF FF FF FF FF
Drakkhonian has made a great upgrade and it's no longer necessary. (you can unlock them individually or choose all of them)
To ​explain, just type FF FF FF FF FF FF,Default number depends on the character you own.

First, as a prerequisite, let me explain why filling the FF is unlocked.
In the old games, capacity was limited, so it was necessary to put a lot of information in one byte.

So, the following calculation was used to recognize 8 or 9 characters individually: (0)+1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128=255(FF)
Length is 6, which means it can recognize 48 individual characters,This method is also used for Key items and Spriggans.

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:03 pm

:D i tried again, and yes, it did work only when the randomize stat gain occured in the game, can you make a short script to activate this randomize stat gain in every battle ?, or just randomize the stat STR,DEF,AGI,MAG,RST,HP gain every single battle whenever it occurs ( you know, instead of waiting when the str happens and just gain 1-2 HP for few battles, i want the randomize occur 4-5 times instead :lol:
As for this game, my motivation to create a script is close to zero(already have excellent creator)
If I were to create one, I would probably fix the mini-level-up flag and fix the amount of increase as well.
Random elements are quite troublesome for me.

I'll write down some information that's not important enough to update CT version.

Ally Accuracy,Default is 100,need increase value to get 99%(e.g.9999),this number also affects Steal rate.

Enemy HP is 1 byte by default, but should be 2 bytes.

Growth after Battle,The numbers need to actually fluctuate.
MiniLevelUp Judgment is unresponsive when there is no room for growth.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Loah26 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:40 am

As for this game, my motivation to create a script is close to zero(already have excellent creator)
If I were to create one, I would probably fix the mini-level-up flag and fix the amount of increase as well.
:D the save flag will crash the game if freeze as ON and enter battle, can you fix this somehow :P

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

All Key Items should be updated to include Relief Charm (NG+ Item)

CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D15A4 -> FF FF FF FF FF FF 1F 70 <- set to this for... all Key Items

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

have 99x off all weapoms equipment accessories and elements i know there is an original chrono cross gamshark code out there to add everythng would be nice if someone could add or convert the ps1 gameshark coe to add everything from the ps1 version to cheat engine.

not sure if this is codebreaker or gamehark but here is the code

Have All Weapons/Armor/Accessories and Forge Items

5000FE02 0001
800712E0 0001

Waterly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waterly »

Loah26 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:40 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:34 pm
ok how do i add this adress into cheat engine and get it to work? i'm still more or less a cheat engine newb as far as makiany cheat tables or anything along those lines is concerne

CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D1C6C,Array of byte(Hexadecimal,Length=6)=FF FF FF FF FF FF
Drakkhonian has made a great upgrade and it's no longer necessary. (you can unlock them individually or choose all of them)
To ​explain, just type FF FF FF FF FF FF,Default number depends on the character you own.

First, as a prerequisite, let me explain why filling the FF is unlocked.
In the old games, capacity was limited, so it was necessary to put a lot of information in one byte.

So, the following calculation was used to recognize 8 or 9 characters individually: (0)+1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128=255(FF)
Length is 6, which means it can recognize 48 individual characters,This method is also used for Key items and Spriggans.

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:03 pm

:D i tried again, and yes, it did work only when the randomize stat gain occured in the game, can you make a short script to activate this randomize stat gain in every battle ?, or just randomize the stat STR,DEF,AGI,MAG,RST,HP gain every single battle whenever it occurs ( you know, instead of waiting when the str happens and just gain 1-2 HP for few battles, i want the randomize occur 4-5 times instead :lol:

I'll write down some information that's not important enough to update CT version.

Ally Accuracy,Default is 100,need increase value to get 99%(e.g.9999),this number also affects Steal rate.

Enemy HP is 1 byte by default, but should be 2 bytes.

Growth after Battle,The numbers need to actually fluctuate.
MiniLevelUp Judgment is unresponsive when there is no room for growth.
Hello, I'm sorry I rly didn't understand how to add a specific character to my party..
I currently have Serge, Guile, Korcha, Chiquita(polshul), Leenah, Mojo and my default number is : 07 14 10 08 00 00.
How can I add Nikki and steena to my party ? (I wanted Nikki AND Guile but I had to chose so I choosed guile.. Then I discovered this CT and I want to have Nikki AND Guile throught CT and Steena is such a late character I don't want to wait entire game to get her..) story wise I'm
Spoiler
just after Kid got poisoned by Lynx and I have to find an hydra to save her.
What value should I enter please ? (Sorry for the specific asking, I'm really lost, I managed to add Nikki to my group but that removed both Serge and Guile from character selection, so I guess I didn't do it correctly at all..)
I know that putting FF unlock them all, but I don't want to have them all, I just want those 2 specific ><

epicthinker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by epicthinker »

Waterly wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:46 am
I know that putting FF unlock them all, but I don't want to have them all, I just want those 2 specific ><
I also would love a way to recruit specific characters! I don't want them all just a few.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:53 am

:D the save flag will crash the game if freeze as ON and enter battle, can you fix this somehow :P
If you change the save or party and set value back to 0 when you are done, that should solve the problem, at least I have never had a freeze.

khuong wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:33 pm

CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D15A4 -> FF FF FF FF FF FF 1F 70 <- set to this for... all Key Items
I see,thanks for the report,perhaps that's what you're getting at.

Waterly wrote:

Hello, I'm sorry I rly didn't understand how to add a specific character to my party..
I currently have Serge, Guile, Korcha, Chiquita(polshul), Leenah, Mojo and my default number is : 07 14 10 08 00 00.
How can I add Nikki and steena to my party ? (I wanted Nikki AND Guile but I had to chose so I choosed guile.. Then I discovered this CT and I want to have Nikki AND Guile throught CT and Steena is such a late character I don't want to wait entire game to get her..) story wise I'm
Spoiler
What value should I enter please ? (Sorry for the specific asking, I'm really lost, I managed to add Nikki to my group but that removed both Serge and Guile from character selection, so I guess I didn't do it correctly at all..)
epicthinker wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:27 am

I also would love a way to recruit specific characters! I don't want them all just a few.

You guys can easily add individual character just by using Drakhonian's CT...

Well, okay, let me explain the logic and how to do it.

Address=CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D1C6C,Type=Array of byte(Hexadecimal),Length=6 00(1) 00(2) 00(3) 00(4) 00(5) 00(6)

CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D1C6C=01 00 00 00 00 00(This number is Beginning of the game,only Serge.)

Number is hexadecimal,Adding characters adds, deleting characters subtracts.

Then your Array of byte is 07 14 10 08 00 00,Nikki=1-10 Steena=5-40

So if you want to add those two people it goes like this:17 14 10 08 40 00

To give an example, if you want to get all (1) except Karsh, 01+02+04+08+10+20+40=7F, so 7F 00 00 00 00 00

Please note that Serge and Lynx can only get one of them.
Character number list to unlock Characters
1-01=Serge
1-02=Kid
1-04=Guile
1-08=Norris
1-10=Nikki
1-20=Viper
1-40=Riddel
1-80=Karsh

2-01=Zoah
2-02=Marcy
2-04=Korcha
2-08=Luccia
2-10=Poshul
2-20=Razzly
2-40=Zappa
2-80=Orcha

3-01=Radius
3-02=Fargo
3-04=Marcha
3-08=Glenn
3-10=Leena
3-20=Miki
3-40=Harle
3-80=Janice

4-01=Draggy
4-02=Starky
4-04=Spriggans
4-08=Mojo
4-10=Turnip
4-20=Neofio
4-40=Greco
4-80=Skelly

5-01=Funguy
5-02=Irenes
5-04=Mel
5-08=Leah
5-10=Van
5-20=Sneff
5-40=Steena
5-80=Doc

6-01=Grobic
6-02=Pierre
6-04=Orlha
6-08=Pip
6-10=
6-20=
6-40=
6-80=

Waterly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waterly »

Loah26 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:49 am
wiseblue1989 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:53 am

If you change the save or party and set value back to 0 when you are done, that should solve the problem, at least I have never had a freeze.

khuong wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:33 pm

I see,thanks for the report,perhaps that's what you're getting at.

Waterly wrote:

Spoiler
epicthinker wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:27 am

You guys can easily add individual character just by using Drakhonian's CT...

Well, okay, let me explain the logic and how to do it.

Address=CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D1C6C,Type=Array of byte(Hexadecimal),Length=6 00(1) 00(2) 00(3) 00(4) 00(5) 00(6)

CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D1C6C=01 00 00 00 00 00(This number is Beginning of the game,only Serge.)

Number is hexadecimal,Adding characters adds, deleting characters subtracts.

Then your Array of byte is 07 14 10 08 00 00,Nikki=1-10 Steena=5-40

So if you want to add those two people it goes like this:17 14 10 08 40 00

To give an example, if you want to get all (1) except Karsh, 01+02+04+08+10+20+40=7F, so 7F 00 00 00 00 00

Please note that Serge and Lynx can only get one of them.
Character number list to unlock Characters
1-01=Serge
1-02=Kid
1-04=Guile
1-08=Norris
1-10=Nikki
1-20=Viper
1-40=Riddel
1-80=Karsh

2-01=Zoah
2-02=Marcy
2-04=Korcha
2-08=Luccia
2-10=Poshul
2-20=Razzly
2-40=Zappa
2-80=Orcha

3-01=Radius
3-02=Fargo
3-04=Marcha
3-08=Glenn
3-10=Leena
3-20=Miki
3-40=Harle
3-80=Janice

4-01=Draggy
4-02=Starky
4-04=Spriggans
4-08=Mojo
4-10=Turnip
4-20=Neofio
4-40=Greco
4-80=Skelly

5-01=Funguy
5-02=Irenes
5-04=Mel
5-08=Leah
5-10=Van
5-20=Sneff
5-40=Steena
5-80=Doc

6-01=Grobic
6-02=Pierre
6-04=Orlha
6-08=Pip
6-10=
6-20=
6-40=
6-80=
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
You're a life savior.
Can I also ask if adding characters that I am not supposed to have could break my game ?
About Drakhonian's CT I didn't even see it, I am sorry, I just tried it and it is much better for a newb like me ! Very simple! Even if yours is awesome too Loah ! (Just a bit complicated for me x))
By the way, do you think it would be possible to modify characters stats and grid ? Not having them all max stats but like, changing their max and growth manually, let's say for exemple Nikki has a max magic stats of 54, changing it to 57 and changing is grid adding some slot that should be locked forever(even though in the case of Nikki he already has an excellent grid), to make some crap characters better through stats or grid ? :| Almost all the characters I want are all really "meh" (Nikki, Miki, Steena, Van, Luccia..)

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Waterly wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:23 am
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
You're a life savior.
Can I also ask if adding characters that I am not supposed to have could break my game ?
About Drakhonian's CT I didn't even see it, I am sorry, I just tried it and it is much better for a newb like me ! Very simple! Even if yours is awesome too Loah ! (Just a bit complicated for me x))
By the way, do you think it would be possible to modify characters stats and grid ? Not having them all max stats but like, changing their max and growth manually, let's say for exemple Nikki has a max magic stats of 54, changing it to 57 and changing is grid adding some slot that should be locked forever(even though in the case of Nikki he already has an excellent grid), to make some crap characters better through stats or grid ? :| Almost all the characters I want are all really "meh" (Nikki, Miki, Steena, Van, Luccia..)
About the chaging max stats would be possible if we could find the addresses for it, but since thats kinda hard to find then it becomes hard to make. Changing the growth is already possible with Loah26 table, theres pointers for growth.
And about the changing grid stuff i have the pointers on my table but its not in a noob friendly format, i just havent gotten to figure it out yet, the only real limitation i know is that no matter what you cant have more than 48 slots total, otherwise youll crash the game. I might get to changing the slots if i try to fix pip, cause its gonna be necessary by then.

Waterly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waterly »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:26 pm
About the chaging max stats would be possible if we could find the addresses for it, but since thats kinda hard to find then it becomes hard to make. Changing the growth is already possible with Loah26 table, theres pointers for growth.
And about the changing grid stuff i have the pointers on my table but its not in a noob friendly format, i just havent gotten to figure it out yet, the only real limitation i know is that no matter what you cant have more than 48 slots total, otherwise youll crash the game. I might get to changing the slots if i try to fix pip, cause its gonna be necessary by then.
Thanks for the answers.
I was wondering, what if I change Nikki current stats right now then ? Like, for exemple, if he has 10 magics and then I put 15 instead, what is going to happen on his next levels up ? Could his levels up stay the same until max and then since I added 5 points, his max would upgrade from 5 points ? Or does the game rebalance it and he'll eventually got lots of level up without magic growth since I manually boosted it ? for the rest of his stats to catch up ?
About the grid slot I don't really mind the max being 48 slots, I just like to "rebalance" things a bit, Guile for exemple has a very horrible grid early game and since i'm using it right now it kinda taps on my nerves to be able to cast only 3-4 elements with my most powerful magic unit while kid can cast A LOT and she's crap at magic haha
And I know i'm repeating myself i'm sorry but, is it okay to take with me characters I should'nt be having right now ? Or is it going to crash my game eventually ? :|
EDIT : What exactly is the pointer to change growth on Loah's table ? I cannot find anything of the sort ? :( Is it the "Growth after battle -> Member 1 2 3" ?
EDIT 2 : Is it possible to edit which element a grid slot holds ? I tried to get the Element Pilfer from Kid using the CT, unfortunaly I cannot give it to anyone else than Kid, which is why I wonder if it could be possible to.. steal some characters tech and give them to others characters.
EDIT 3 : Actually a bug report, when using saveflag on = 1 from Loah's Table and going into a fight the game freezes and crashes.

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Waterly wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:06 pm
Thanks for the answers.
I was wondering, what if I change Nikki current stats right now then ? Like, for exemple, if he has 10 magics and then I put 15 instead, what is going to happen on his next levels up ? Could his levels up stay the same until max and then since I added 5 points, his max would upgrade from 5 points ? Or does the game rebalance it and he'll eventually got lots of level up without magic growth since I manually boosted it ? for the rest of his stats to catch up ?
If you change the value of any stat of any character above the max youll simply never get stat ups anymore, no matter what lvl you are. With lvl ups the value will never go above the predetermined max, and that includes hp as my latest tests show. Also, each stat is calculated separately for each character, so other stats wont "catch up" if youve manually increase one stat.
In your example Nikki would just get less stat ups on magic on star levels from then on until he gets close to where he should be. Think of the max number of start you have the a percetage of the max stats. At 50 stars you should be at 50% on the way to the max on average. at 99 you should be 99% on the way to the max on average. Some stats get lucky and hit max, some dont. Those who dont are never far off, I havent seen anyone under 1 or 2 points of max, but the game doesnt let it go over the max on stat ups, thats the only limit.
Waterly wrote:
About the grid slot I don't really mind the max being 48 slots, I just like to "rebalance" things a bit, Guile for exemple has a very horrible grid early game and since i'm using it right now it kinda taps on my nerves to be able to cast only 3-4 elements with my most powerful magic unit while kid can cast A LOT and she's crap at magic haha
yeah, i getcha. Some characters grid slot straight up sucks and some dont even get all 48 max slots. Grid modification is possible, just gotta find the memory addresses for it and understand how changing the values on those addresses locks/unlocks the slots. From what i've seen on a post here its possible to give special attacks to everyone, it might crash the game tho.
Waterly wrote:
And I know i'm repeating myself i'm sorry but, is it okay to take with me characters I should'nt be having right now ? Or is it going to crash my game eventually ? :|
it should be ok to take characters you shouldnt have. So if youre like me and took guile on the first branch choice you can add pierre and nikki to your team and it should be fine. Problem only happens when a character is trying to join but is already on your party. And even then it doesnt seem to crash the game in the case of poshul, there might just be a dialog saying the character is already on your team, you might be unable to continue a scene if it involves recruiting someone tho. Worse case reload if necessary, remove the character from your party and go through the recruitment again and it should be fine.
Waterly wrote:
EDIT : What exactly is the pointer to change growth on Loah's table ? I cannot find anything of the sort ? :( Is it the "Growth after battle -> Member 1 2 3" ?
Yes, the Growth after battle pointers for the 3 chars are what you use, but for it to take effect the stat must gain an increase normally. So the pointers dont give the stat up, it just modifies the amount of the stat up youd gain.
Waterly wrote:
EDIT 2 : Is it possible to edit which element a grid slot holds ? I tried to get the Element Pilfer from Kid using the CT, unfortunaly I cannot give it to anyone else than Kid, which is why I wonder if it could be possible to.. steal some characters tech and give them to others characters.
It is possible to edit wich element is allocated in each characters slots, i might put the pointers in my table if i decide to fix pip, since it will involve messing with both slots unlocked and wich elements are where for his special skills and such, but im only gonna do that if i decide to fix pip and even then its only gonna be after i reach 99 stars normally. Its gonna take a while so if anyone else wants to make a table with the pointers for the characters slots and the equiped elements then no need to wait for me lol.
Waterly wrote:
EDIT 3 : Actually a bug report, when using saveflag on = 1 from Loah's Table and going into a fight the game freezes and crashes.
about the magic grid i think its already answer, you can mess with the numbers on my table as youd like, i just havent tested them to know the exact mechanics so keep a backup save just in case.
Known crash, dont freeze it at 1. The best practice we know so far is just to turn it to 1, save, then change it back to watever value was before. No way around it really.
Last edited by Drakkhonian on Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

man, accidental double post, my bad!!!!! clicked on reply with quote instead on edit on previous post!!!!

Waterly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waterly »

Thanks for your precious answers !
By the way, another bug report !
On the Characters Stats pointer (in both yours and Loah's Table) Miki is missing ! I figured out Linx was IN FACT Miki, since I checked both stats on my Miki IG and the stats of Linx on the table they were the same, I tried editing those stats and it changed the stats of Miki in my game.
So, Linx is Miki in both of your table in the character editing stats.
I believe the real Linx has and use the exact same stats table as Serge ? And any modification on Serge stats modify as well Linx stats ?