[Completed] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION [TABLE]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION

Post by Raijinken »

Would someone be able to add the address for the playtime?

EDIT: NM, I see it was added earlier

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Azure wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:09 pm

great work!
Just one question, I tried using "have all normal elements" but it seemingly did not work, do I have to do anything special to get it to work?
no, i just tested it myself from the downloaded table and it worked for me. Just load your save or start a new game and activate the code. If its not working please keep contact, i wanna know what kind of gimmick might cause this.

Edit: this and have all elements arent like the other codes that you can turn on and forget about it cause its on a timer, these ones you gotta activate everytime you want to fill your inventories

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:40 pm

ok, for removing star level limit im gonna give a long and a short answer.
short answer: i dont know if its possible and even if it is i dont think it would do anything.
spoiler for long answer
Spoiler
ok so, heres the deal, the adress for the max starts might be one byte only, since they never planned for it to go over 99, so it might not be possible to reach 999 simply because the game might only read the lower byte wich adds up to 255 max.

however, even with that and assuming you want bigger stats because of the extra star level, the biggest problem is how the game calculates the stat level ups based on when you get the new star and the difference you have to the max stats the character can achieve, wich i believe is set in stone some somewhere in the code.

so lets say youre going to star level 20, you should be at 20% of the max stats or so, and lets say youre under that at around 10% to 15% on a stat, the game will have a higher chance to give you high stat lvl ups right on star get and then on mini lvl ups after battles so you start to catch up.

add to all that star acquired stat ups and mini lvl ups that the values are not fixed, instead theres a chance youll get a higher amount or lower amount based on how far or close you are to the expected stat value at your lvl for each stat of each character.

so unless the game calculates somehow that being over 99 stars means being over 100% of the max of the characters, then gaining star levels would mean nothing after star level 99, and thats why i think it might not matter to go over 99 star lvl. I might be wrong tho since i dont know exactly the code used to calculate lvl ups.
however, for always get stat ups after battle there might be a way, but i have no clue how to go searching for it, and even if it did work you probably will be limited to how stat ups on star level ups are calculated regardless.
:D if my memory didn't betray me after all these years, the stats can go up above 99, i remember getting my serge to 108 str, idk if it is with the equipment or something, but it doesn't matter if it is limited, somehow i love having a little extra something to earn after annoying random battle :P so if possible, please research and add the cheat

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

can someone if it id poddiblr add in or make a script that will add in the flag for new game plus please?

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:16 am
:D if my memory didn't betray me after all these years, the stats can go up above 99, i remember getting my serge to 108 str, idk if it is with the equipment or something, but it doesn't matter if it is limited, somehow i love having a little extra something to earn after annoying random battle :P so if possible, please research and add the cheat
ok, will do after i finish some stuff first. :D

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

The 99% percentage hit seems to just affect the visual, the actual hit rate is still the same for me :D

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:14 pm
wiseblue1989 wrote:
Just an FYI, these old-school RPGs generally had stats max out at the max Byte value of 255.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:47 pm
Azure wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:09 pm

great work!
Just one question, I tried using "have all normal elements" but it seemingly did not work, do I have to do anything special to get it to work?
no, i just tested it myself from the downloaded table and it worked for me. Just load your save or start a new game and activate the code. If its not working please keep contact, i wanna know what kind of gimmick might cause this.

Edit: this and have all elements arent like the other codes that you can turn on and forget about it cause its on a timer, these ones you gotta activate everytime you want to fill your inventories
Hey thanks for replying! I loaded the game to try and show you but now it just works xD Maybe I did something wrong before.

By the way with the all items one is there any risk of softlock? I noticed it adds all equipment and rare materials that are tied to some achievements such as the one to craft rainbow stuff so I thought id ask.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

epicthinker wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:47 pm
I would love cheats that can unlock specific characters, enable stealing from enemies multiple times, enable growth from more battles, and a walk-through walls cheat. I would love to explore random areas.
Character release has been resolved. No longer motivated about stealing, and now that Kid's gone. Growth after battle is next update.

I could walk through walls unexpectedly by using coordinate. And i was able to get to the old dragon fortress, not that I knew what would happen.

mordaki987 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:20 am
can someone if it id poddiblr add in or make a script that will add in the flag for new game plus please?
I'm sure it can be done, but it will take time.

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:24 pm
The 99% percentage hit seems to just affect the visual, the actual hit rate is still the same for me :D
I actually found a number that affects the hit rate, stay tuned for the next update.

IFireflyl wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:29 pm
Just an FYI, these old-school RPGs generally had stats max out at the max Byte value of 255.
It can raise HP 999 and other abilities up to 255 in one battle, but accuracy is reduced by overflow. (e.g.100 becomes 74)

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Loah26 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:12 pm

wiseblue1989 wrote:
I actually found a number that affects the hit rate, stay tuned for the next update.
:D the hit rate is not that important to me, but i'm looking forward to the growth script :mrgreen:

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Azure wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:31 pm
Hey thanks for replying! I loaded the game to try and show you but now it just works xD Maybe I did something wrong before.

By the way with the all items one is there any risk of softlock? I noticed it adds all equipment and rare materials that are tied to some achievements such as the one to craft rainbow stuff so I thought id ask.
good to know!!!! and i really dont think the add all equipments dont really soft lock you out of anything since it doesnt add any key items. the biggest risk is the mastermune but even then i dont think it does. also why i didnt add the chrono cross element even though im sure it doesnt lock anything. i have no idea about achievements tho, so good luck with that.
IFireflyl wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:29 pm
yeah, its decided most of the time by if the address for the space is 1 byte or 2 bytes: 1 byte = 255 max, 2 bytes = 65535 max.
wiseblue1989 wrote:
yup, i tested it and its true, lets hope Loah26 finds a solution, cause i really dont feel like going asm modding for this. XD
epicthinker wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:47 pm
I would love cheats that can unlock specific characters, enable stealing from enemies multiple times, enable growth from more battles, and a walk-through walls cheat. I would love to explore random areas.
my next table is gonna have the chars binaries for unlocking them, imma release it when i get to the manor and fix the dragon feed pointer and the instant dragon feed win script
Last edited by Drakkhonian on Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Would be great, if you could add a ignore crafting materials. so you can craft all armor and weapons without needing to farm items.,

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:02 pm

my next table is gonna have the chars binaries for unlocking them, imma release it when i get to the manor and fix the dragon feed pointer and the instant dragon feed win script
:D you wanna add a "save anywhere" script, or script that can let sprigg transform into anyone *lynx with a scythe :P " or miguel :lol:

and if possible, dario with his sword Image:roll:

i don't remember if this is possible, i couldn't find a gameshark codes back then

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:14 pm
wiseblue1989 wrote:
ok so, i have good news and bad news.

Good news: theres certaintly enough byte space to reach 999 and even 9999 star levels, and apparently rereading the math made me realize it should be possible to break that limit, idk if the game would break tho because of the lookup values for stat increases might be just for lvl 1 to 99.

Bad news: i have NO idea how to break the limit! it definitely isnt simple asm hacking. If you know anything about older game hacking: this game has memory management that reminds me of old pokemon games, and anyone who worked on hacking those games for mods will tell you how hard THAT is.

so unfortunately, while it might be possible to break the limit and go over the lvl 99 cap (even though the game would only show 99 stars anyway no matter how much over it you might be), i am NOT capable of doing it with the current knowledge of cheat creating i have, id have to study a LOT to get there too.

i do have a solution tho, when you hit 99 stars just reset the number to 0 or 1 or something and keep gaining stars, as i reread the math i realized you may even reach 999 hp and 99 or 255 stats with everyone, i dunno if doing so would break the game somehow if it starts to try to add 1 to the stat when its already maxed. Its possible itd break the game if the devs didnt make an upper limit check on the code for stats. But that is as much i can help with that sadly. :(

and for gaining mini level ups after every battle its the same, because of how the code manages memory and reuses memory spaces a LOT i simply dont have the capacity of hacking that stuff. Sorry about that.
Last edited by Drakkhonian on Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

golfings
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by golfings »

Drakkhonian would you be able to add this code to your cheat table at all

Gain Star Level Every Battle
3006EAC0 00FF