[Completed] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION [TABLE]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION

Post by Drakkhonian »

golfings wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:35 pm
Drakkhonian would you be able to add this code to your cheat table at all

Gain Star Level Every Battle
3006EAC0 00FF
sorry, just tried it and itd take asm hacking as well, so i cant convert it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:00 pm
Also added the slots for inventory, both ids and amounts adresses.
Looks like you missed Poultice Cap. It should look like this:

BD:Poultice Cap

omninodachi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omninodachi »

I haven't even gotten 2 hours of gameplay in. Play the emulator with my codes so you can see the patterns and add them to your table (although it sounds like you have everything already). I just DLd V3 and I am hoping for a 3 hour uninterrupted window. Pray for me...

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:29 pm
i do have a solution tho, when you hit 99 stars just reset the number to 0 or 1 or something and keep gaining stars, as i reread the math i realized you may even reach 999 hp and 99 or 255 stats with everyone, i dunno if doing so would break the game somehow if it starts to try to add 1 to the stat when its already maxed. Its possible itd break the game if the devs didnt make an upper limit check on the code for stats. But that is as much i can help with that sadly. :(

and for gaining mini level ups after every battle its the same, because of how the code manages memory and reuses memory spaces a LOT i simply dont have the capacity of hacking that stuff. Sorry about that.
:( the star level is somehow just a false numbers too, i remembered trying to reset it when i was playing on ps1 with gameshark codes, but the trick didn't work, it just changed what it displays but the actual numbers is set and characters stop gaining stats, hope @Loah26 can solve this at least

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

sigh the only reason i made the request about adding the new game plus flag is i'm using or trying to use the +11 trainer listed in these same fearless reveolution forums and using the unlock all characters cheat on the +11 trainer completely halts being able to progress the game in any way, shape or form which kind of sucks really because i really don't want to have to go through the hassle of playing through the game multiple times just to unlock every charcter. the +11 trainer i am referrring to is the one that was shared by drummer ix

cdmb2404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cdmb2404 »

Hi everybody. Can anyone help me with a CE which would workable on Psx v1.13 on the original PS1 game? Thanks. The one in this post seem does not work for my case as I had tried.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

i tried v4 for accuracy but setting it to 100 doesn work for me :D @Loah26

the growth cheat displays the numbers if the character did gain stat, but to modify it and freeze the value do nothing :D

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

mordaki987 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:27 am
sigh the only reason i made the request about adding the new game plus flag is i'm using or trying to use the +11 trainer listed in these same fearless reveolution forums and using the unlock all characters cheat on the +11 trainer completely halts being able to progress the game in any way, shape or form which kind of sucks really because i really don't want to have to go through the hassle of playing through the game multiple times just to unlock every charcter. the +11 trainer i am referrring to is the one that was shared by drummer ix

If you just want to make all characters available, you can use the following address.
CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D1C6C,Array of byte(Hexadecimal,Length=6)=FF FF FF FF FF FF

I don't use Trainer, so don't know the detailed cause of the problem.

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:21 am
:( the star level is somehow just a false numbers too, i remembered trying to reset it when i was playing on ps1 with gameshark codes, but the trick didn't work, it just changed what it displays but the actual numbers is set and characters stop gaining stats, hope @Loah26 can solve this at least

As for the number of stars, only two addresses remain, so the approach could be different.
Or that's only an indication and I don't feel it means much.
wiseblue1989 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:39 pm
i tried v4 for accuracy but setting it to 100 doesn work for me :D @Loah26

the growth cheat displays the numbers if the character did gain stat, but to modify it and freeze the value do nothing :D

Well,It's working properly and effectively.

The display of 100 is the current value and is subtracted from it, so if you increase the value, it will be 99% for sure.(e.g.1000)

Growth cheats will be effective when values actually fluctuate, or that may not work well when fixed in advance.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

ok how do i add this adress into cheat engine and get it to work? i'm still more or less a cheat engine newb as far as makiany cheat tables or anything along those lines is concerne

CHRONOCROSS.exe+5D1C6C,Array of byte(Hexadecimal,Length=6)=FF FF FF FF FF FF

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

i tested using drakhonianv3 cheat table which has that unlock
all char using fffffff string method in the beginning of the game after Serge waking up at Arni village.
-wake up
-auto save at world map
-go back to Arni village and change the string to ffffff
-take heckran bone and recruit poshul
-weidly poshul reaction is it want to join but the party is full already so poshul cant join my party at all

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Loah26 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Well,It's working properly and effectively.

The display of 100 is the current value and is subtracted from it, so if you increase the value, it will be 99% for sure.(e.g.1000)

Growth cheats will be effective when values actually fluctuate, or that may not work well when fixed in advance.

:D i tried again, and yes, it did work only when the randomize stat gain occured in the game, can you make a short script to activate this randomize stat gain in every battle ?, or just randomize the stat STR,DEF,AGI,MAG,RST,HP gain every single battle whenever it occurs ( you know, instead of waiting when the str happens and just gain 1-2 HP for few battles, i want the randomize occur 4-5 times instead :lol:

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

boeta2 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:46 pm
i tested using drakhonianv3 cheat table which has that unlock
all char using fffffff string method in the beginning of the game after Serge waking up at Arni village.
-wake up
-auto save at world map
-go back to Arni village and change the string to ffffff
-take heckran bone and recruit poshul
-weidly poshul reaction is it want to join but the party is full already so poshul cant join my party at all
i mean...thats expected behaviour. in my latest table i added all the binary pointers for each character unlocking. in your specific case just remove poshul then try to recruit again, it should work. Otherwise this is pretty common in oldish games, where good coding was still focused on, so they put locks for these kind of cases. In fact i believe this could happen without cheats on skelly if you get the chrono cross on new game + and unlocked him without finishing his sidequest, but im not sure. Regardless either be careful who you unlock with cheats or just use this after you are done recruiting everyone you want to normally.
mordaki987 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:27 am
ditto here, careful who you add ahead of time.
IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:46 am
Looks like you missed Poultice Cap. It should look like this:

BD:Poultice Cap
many thanks!!!!!! i was missing around 5 equips cause i was using a website who didnt have these items on their digit list!! All fixed!!
wiseblue1989 wrote:
holy cow i swear, this game really does trick you a lot with visual only values. it really feels like pokemon fire red all over again.

with that said, unless im really into fixing pip later on, i think im pretty much done with the codes here. good luck to all others coders.

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
ok, i just realized something about this too. if youre looking for uber stats youre better off going for manually changing it.

info taken from [Link]
Spoiler
Level star bonus values are random and follow a formula like:

HP bonus = ((Lv99HP - MaxHP) / (101 - Stars)) x random(0, 2) + 2
Other bonus = ((Lv99Points - Points) / (101 - Stars)) x random(0, 2)
Wich means that what the game does every lvl up is check how close you are to the max possible stat for each character and then determine how much to give you. So if you reach max stats it doesnt matter wich star level you are, youre not getting any more stat ups normally. You probably went over 99 str with Serge due to equips, but as a lvl up mechanic its straight up not possible.

The only exception i see in the formulas might be for HP, cause if HP always grows by at least 2 you can maybe reach much higher max HP than the max. However for normal stats youre either limited to the normal character growth + equips, or you actually just modify the value on the address normally.

And if youre thinking about the mini level ups when fighting after getting a new star level, those mini increases are based on the amount the game calculates youll get on the next star level. What it means is that the closer you are to the upper max of the level you get next, the less mini stats you gain, and the further away from it you are, the more stats you gain.

So either you force the gains with Loah26 table, or you use either table to modify the values manually. Otherwise just changing star level would really do nothing no matter what in any version.
Last edited by Drakkhonian on Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

Thanks Drakkhonian for the confirmation. Hopefully when i changed to Lynx i can still use Glenn immediately in my party without waiting to revert back to Serge

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

boeta2 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:01 am
Thanks Drakkhonian for the confirmation. Hopefully when i changed to Lynx i can still use Glenn immediately in my party without waiting to revert back to Serge
i think you can, and honestly it shouldnt even be much of a problem after, just be careful of the transition back to serge.
Edit: in fact, one good plan might be to just add everyone you dont intend to recruit right from the start of a new game, then go through the game normally and just add harle after she leaves and youll have everyone on the first playthrough. :D