[Completed] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION [TABLE]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION

Post by mordaki987 »

there has got to be a way to 199 percent safely unlock all xharcters without any gameplay issues bugs or glitches i'm getting kinda ticked off having to play thrugh the game up unrill the scene in the game where kid passes out from the hydra venom also ow do you add in or mod the inventory or equipment on any of these cheat tables

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Waterly wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:27 pm
Thanks for your precious answers !
By the way, another bug report !
On the Characters Stats pointer (in both yours and Loah's Table) Miki is missing ! I figured out Linx was IN FACT Miki, since I checked both stats on my Miki IG and the stats of Linx on the table they were the same, I tried editing those stats and it changed the stats of Miki in my game.
So, Linx is Miki in both of your table in the character editing stats.
I believe the real Linx has and use the exact same stats table as Serge ? And any modification on Serge stats modify as well Linx stats ?
No problem and thank you for your contribution, you are 100% correct! Those stats that i had as Linx? were from Miki. Ive corrected it on my table. Also while testing this i accidentally came about the space in memory for each character for slot unlocking and element alocation, so imma add those on my next update. Thanks a bunch! (i might even play around with giving serge both his and lynx unique attacks. Not like serge aint already op anyway :P)

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:41 pm
there has got to be a way to 199 percent safely unlock all xharcters without any gameplay issues bugs or glitches i'm getting kinda ticked off having to play thrugh the game up unrill the scene in the game where kid passes out from the hydra venom also ow do you add in or mod the inventory or equipment on any of these cheat tables
unfortunately that would require an ao scan for each piece of the code for when a character gets recruited, wich having 45 recruitable characters its just not realistic, more so that some characters like Kid have more than one time they can be recruited. About editing the inventory/elements just find an empty slot and add the item you want, then change the value of that slot quantity and it should work. My table also has a script to add all items if thats what you want.
Last edited by Drakkhonian on Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

ok, that reply button should def be further away from the edit button, jesus!

Waterly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waterly »

By the way, I was thinking about something, do you think it can be possible to change a character innate element ?

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Waterly wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:54 pm
By the way, I was thinking about something, do you think it can be possible to change a character innate element ?
i was able to figure out the mechanics for the element grid, however they can be hard to grasp for someone not used to this. Additionally im looking on the character memory space to see if i figure out innate, but so far no luck. Found equipped stuff pointers tho lol.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:20 pm

If you change the value of any stat of any character above the max youll simply never get stat ups anymore, no matter what lvl you are. With lvl ups the value will never go above the predetermined max, and that includes hp as my latest tests show. Also, each stat is calculated separately for each character, so other stats wont "catch up" if youve manually increase one stat.
In your example Nikki would just get less stat ups on magic on star levels from then on until he gets close to where he should be. Think of the max number of start you have the a percetage of the max stats. At 50 stars you should be at 50% on the way to the max on average. at 99 you should be 99% on the way to the max on average. Some stats get lucky and hit max, some dont. Those who dont are never far off, I havent seen anyone under 1 or 2 points of max, but the game doesnt let it go over the max on stat ups, thats the only limit.
:D I used Loah26 growth table and i think serge can break mag and rst stats to 108 before they are reset to 50 somehow ( the number is display at 08 in the growth screen but in the stat green it displays as 99, such stupidity system lol
STR keeps reset from 95 to 85 if you keeps let it grows, hp of serge can break 850 if i use Loah26 but when the str is reset, the hp turns back to 850

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:28 am
:D I used Loah26 growth table and i think serge can break mag and rst stats to 108 before they are reset to 50 somehow ( the number is display at 08 in the growth screen but in the stat green it displays as 99, such stupidity system lol
STR keeps reset from 95 to 85 if you keeps let it grows, hp of serge can break 850 if i use Loah26 but when the str is reset, the hp turns back to 850
sounds about right. the game does that limiting thing every stat up. no way around it for now.

Tenebrous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tenebrous »

How do you add elements and/items to your inventory?

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Waterly wrote:
Of course it's possible and i got it.
However, i haven't been able to discover the congenital elements because they are stored in different places.

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:28 am
It's tricky because it employs various unfamiliar systems and systems that overflow in the middle of the values.

Tenebrous wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:50 am
How do you add elements and/items to your inventory?
Each type and number of pieces of each type can be earned by entering the same timing.

Or you can use Drakkhonan's script to get most items at once.

There are some simplifications for newb at V5.

And major changes at Spriggan and Key items,Individual monsters and items are now available,or several pattern sets.

The element grid is a generic one for batch conversion. Note that it will be a strange grid if it isn't at a certain level.

You can now also change the Elements of each character,but not the innate attributes.

So I've edited it so that special elements can be changed from the placement section.

Now I'm checking to see if there are any other updates for my V5...

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Loah26 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:26 am
lol, i see you figured it out too. nice!!!
BTW, doesnt the game freeze when entering battle like this?

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Drakkhonian wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:14 am
lol, i see you figured it out too. nice!!!
BTW, doesnt the game freeze when entering battle like this?
I have tried a few and they don't seem to be too much of a problem.
All the generic ones would be fine, so unique techniques with special motions might be dangerous.

Uploaded 6 scripts sneakly,Commemoration of Game Clear.

Automatically win/Always my turn(Except for the first move)/Always highest potentical accuracy

Always highest potentical physical evade/1000% Power & Magic Attack/1000% Defence & Magic Resist
Attachments
ChronoCrossScripts.CT
(10.93 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Loah26 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:38 pm

Uploaded 6 scripts sneakly,Commemoration of Game Clear.

Automatically win/Always my turn(Except for the first move)/Always highest potentical accuracy

Always highest potentical physical evade/1000% Power & Magic Attack/1000% Defence & Magic Resist
:D Did you figure out how to change the element node (to use chrono cross) or a way to use all those summon elements without having to change the fields :P ( i mean ignore the summoning condition, not change the field to that summon element and use it)

Waterly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waterly »

Loah26 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:26 am
Waterly wrote:
Of course it's possible and i got it.
However, i haven't been able to discover the congenital elements because they are stored in different places.
Okay ! Awesome, I wish I could change riddel innate to blue, I don't like having two of the same innate in a team haha !
Do you think it could be possible to add it for v6 ? :O
Edit : Nevermind it appears you already added it ! But what exactly do you mean by "not innate attribute" ?? :|
Edit 2 : For some reason there is 2 blue options for every char, one of theses 2 blue is in fact black lol.
Edit 3 : I tried adding Pilfer to Serge element but unfortunaly it crashes the game when used. :(
However it appears that some tech are almost working, Zslash for exemple is working but at the end of the tech the cam is locked into the enemy and it seems that game still thinks that the tech is still occuring, so the game is basically soft locked, I can't do much outside of restarting.
Some tech even works, black rain and dark mist are working without any issue it seems.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:30 pm
:D Did you figure out how to change the element node (to use chrono cross) or a way to use all those summon elements without having to change the fields :P ( i mean ignore the summoning condition, not change the field to that summon element and use it)
I can approximate how it is determined.
I'm stepping on the assumption that ChronoCross is the sum of 6 additions, e.g. 126=2+4+8+16+32+64 (the exact calculation method may vary)

The summon is a special Array of bytes, 12 strings of the same number at the 3 colors.
However, even if i knew that,i don't know the address, so i haven't been able to determine it so far.

Waterly wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:14 pm
Okay ! Awesome, I wish I could change riddel innate to blue, I don't like having two of the same innate in a team haha !
Do you think it could be possible to add it for v6 ? :O
Edit : Nevermind it appears you already added it ! But what exactly do you mean by "not innate attribute" ?? :|
Edit 2 : For some reason there is 2 blue options for every char, one of theses 2 blue is in fact black lol.
Edit 3 : I tried adding Pilfer to Serge element but unfortunaly it crashes the game when used. :(
However it appears that some tech are almost working, Zslash for exemple is working but at the end of the tech the cam is locked into the enemy and it seems that game still thinks that the tech is still occuring, so the game is basically soft locked, I can't do much outside of restarting.
Some tech even works, black rain and dark mist are working without any issue it seems.
Changing colors is easy as you know.
However, some skills that require Innate Attribute Color aren't available.
That's why I made it possible to change the placement of the elements.

Original size of the file was huge (20MB), so I guess I made a mistake when I re-created it...(I knew that, though)

Of course, some elements are crash factors, unfortunately, we have to try and verify this.
By the way, if you change the color, it seems to stay the same until you reboot.(Even if you change the saved data.)

Serge is a special attribute, so it looks like black and white would both be Inborn attributes.