The Wandering Village (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Wandering Village (Early Access)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

The Wandering Village (Non-Steam)

Version : v0.1.14

Scripts & Editors
- Minimum Materials Required *Hotkey Included*
- Instant Research Building *Hotkey Included*
- Worker Setting *Hotkey Included*
- Settings *Hotkey Included*
- Animal Stat Settings *Hotkey Included*
- Research *Hotkey Included*
- Upkeep Settings *Hotkey Included*
- Camera Settings *Hotkey Included*

Note: If you find yourself having issues activating the script(s) during the game play, I highly recommend activating it before loading a save or playing the game.
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v0.4.1
- Resources Editor [Added] *Hotkey Included*
- 10k All Resources script removed and replaced with the editor
- All editor pointers offset revised

Version : v0.3.6 (Compatible with v0.3.7)
- Some of the Animal Stat Settings pointers omitted and replace with new ones

Version : v0.2.4
- Animal Stat Settings pointers revised as well as added more
- Worker Setting & Camera Settings pointers offset revised

Version : v0.2.0 (Compatible with v0.2.3) [From this table update onwards, will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- 10k All Resources & Instant Research Building script revised

Version : v0.1.32 (Compatible with v0.1.33)
- Very minor revision to the pointers offset

Version : v0.1.30 (Compatible with v0.1.31)
- Very minor revision to the pointers offset

Version : v0.1.29
- All pointers offset revised

Version : v0.1.27 (Compatible with v0.1.28)
- Animal Stat Settings pointers offset revised as well as added

Version : v0.1.26
- 10k All Resources Added *Hotkey Included* {This will unlock all resources}
- Pointers added for Animal Stat Settings

Version : v0.1.25
- Instant Research Building script revised
- Animal Stat Settings pointers offset revised

Version : v0.1.24
- All pointers offset revised for the children of 'Settings'

Version : v0.1.23

Version : v0.1.21 (Compatible with v0.1.22)

Version : v0.1.20
- Environment Added *Hotkey Included*

Version : v0.1.15
- Biome Track Settings Added *Hotkey Included*
- Sub Stat of Ondu: Heartbeat, Health, Hunger, Energy, Poison, Trust, Animal Speed, Animal Dung & Animal Sneeze pointers offset revised
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

Previous Table Versions
Previous Tables
WanderingVillage v0.1.27 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.26 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.25 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.24 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.23 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.21 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.20 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.15 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 491 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.14 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 363 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
WanderingVillage v0.1.32 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 3708 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.30 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
WanderingVillage v0.1.29 (Beta).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 36 times in total.

AuroraSenaIIIIIIIIII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Wandering Village (Beta)

Post by AuroraSenaIIIIIIIIII »

Nice :D Can we request a clearing of resources on Onbu's back because I've had too many resources from the hack that there are so many woods and stones left on my land?

CtrlAltFunk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CtrlAltFunk »

Any chance you could change the table so it doesn't auto activate every setting on the 'Activate' button?

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

CtrlAltFunk wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:59 am
There's a reason why I did that. It's to ensure whether or not all the scripts are working. When you click on the 'Activate' script. Do it the game main menu and not during the game play and there you can just manually deactivate the cheats that you do not want to use.

halpik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Wandering Village (Early Access)

Post by halpik »

How can I heal Onbu? Which code is responsible for his health?

sniperanx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sniperanx »

BROO THANKS FOR RUINING MY SAVE GAME, holy shit why would u use "activate all settings" when you press active, literally the dumbest thing i've seen to come from this website, holy shit.

missiah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by missiah »

Please can you be so kind and give us a "instand heal Onbu" option? 🙏 💖
I brick my game with save on 5% hp and my Onbu Doc has no herbs in storage and after 30 seconds he is dead 😥

absrm01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by absrm01 »

Many thank you for this beautiful table. This is the best and only free trainer you can find. You can decipher most values by looking at their description.
Example: You can increase the value of Trust Gains per Heartbeat.

dumhed
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dumhed »

Any chance of getting a steam version?

absrm01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by absrm01 »

dumhed wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:28 am
Any chance of getting a steam version?
I'm using it with the steam version and it works fine :)

dumhed
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dumhed »

thx. :)

LittleDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LittleDog »

Some Stuff is outdated with Vers 1.36

Heidipappo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heidipappo »

Hello, thank you for ct! I'd want say that "Seconds per day" don't works or i didnt understand how make working this. Please, can you explain me? Thank you.

P.S. I'm on xbox game pass version

Blubbel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blubbel »

This script kinda removes the resource transportation phase. As long the game thinks you have enough resources and a clear space, you can place a new building and pay nothing.

I had to make compromises to avoid errors in the resource system. It's not perfect, but if you pause the game while running this script, your save won't break. If you don't pause the game, every production process generates more resources but these extra resources are problematic and can cause gamebreaking errors.
Attachments
TheWanderingVillage_0.3.7_V1.CT
no construction costs - V0.3.7 - XBOX MS-Store
(2.75 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

btmp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by btmp »

That's one comprehensive table ndck76, almost looked like I was inspecting the csharp dll again! :D

A friend asked me for some stuff with this game via Steam so I created a few. Can't say how well they work as they were only lightly tested on my end but here they are for public use anywho. Goodluck and have fun!

I must say that while I don't usually get into these types of games much I'm considering actually playing this one! I found it annoying while learning enough to create/test tables but now that I've passed that stage I think the game has promise once it reaches release!

Entries are as follows:
Spoiler
Attach & Start Mono: aka Make it connect to the game (if running) and get ready to do more awesome stuff

Biome> Does nothing itself, just opens up related options to aid your desired farming/fishing etc
Override Temperature: Sets selected Temperature regardless of biome. Defaults/Starts at Normal. This contains a drop down list of selections.
Override Humidity: Sets selected Humidity regardless of biome. Defaults/Starts at Normal. This contains a drop down list of selections.
Override Water Level: Sets selected Water Level regardless of biome. Defaults/Starts at Low. This contains a drop down list of selections. The selected Water Level will not reflect in the world itself but will be applied during decision making aka can you fish.. It's defaulted to Low because higher entries can prevent collecting poo...and combined with the Worker Productivity change having it work at 50% efficiency is still fast enough.

Bypass Building Requirements: Automatically fulfills resource requirements in the pre-construction phase regardless of if you actually have the needed materials and from what I recall it also prevents the resources from being subtracted aka the game lies to itself and thinks it already has all the needed stuff...

Get Research: Has two sub-entries. Enabling this doesn't change anything but allows the other options to work.
Knowledge (Open Research): A pointer to your Current Knowledge. This Value can be modified at will and will reflect in the game. Open up the Research building as if you were going to select a new entry to populate this pointer if it's showing as ????
Instant: Makes Research Instant, if using this to get everything you can start at the bottom and 'learn' everything along the path at once and move up to then learn the orphans.

Get Time Speed: Enabling this collects a pointer to a value that you can then modify at will and have reflected in the game.
Time X: Manually modifying this Value will prevent the in game time decrease/increase buttons from working so you will need to continue altering it here! You can go as slow or as fast as you want instead of being limited betweed 1-4! Beware however that if you set it to go too fast you may not have time to react and end up with all your Workers or Unbu dead (I did that at x40 once)!

Get Unbu Heartbeat: Enabling this collects a pointer to a value that you can then modify at will and have reflected in the game and contains a sub-option which is NOT enabled by default if you'd rather just keep it steady.
Heartbeat: Current Heartbeat, this Value can be modified and is reflected in the game until the next game change updating it.
Steady at 3: Keeps Heartbeat at 3

Get Unbu Movement Speed: Enabling this collects a pointer to a value that you can then modify at will and have reflected in the game. You can technically even use a -# and have Unbu back up at a slow rate if desired? Zero is also an option if you want to stop for a bit. Turned out to be very helpful while testing the poison cloud mitigations....
Speed:The Speed to be applied to Unbu. This is the actual ground covered and does NOT update the animations

Get Workers: Enabling this collects a pointer and two sub entries that you can then modify at will.
Carry X: How much your workers can carry
Movement X: How fast your workers can move

Get Worker Productivity: Enabling this WILL automatically enable the sub option to modify Worker Productivity...
Desired Productivity: aka how fast your workers will generally do things, currently does not apply to 'gathering' or 'scavengers' but works for most other buildings.
Use Desired Productivity: Enabled with the parent option this can be disabled if you'd rather return to default values

Increase Map View Range: Pretty much makes the entire screen space on the map visible (at least on 1080, not sure if the map is different on larger?)

Mitigate Poison Cloud Effects (Enable before entering): Does what it says, tries to limit many of the negative effects encountered from being inside a Poison Cloud/Area. It doesn't prevent poison plants but does prevent their 'spread' after reproduction time is 100% Should also help prevent poisoning of Workers and Unbu. My tests with this were a tad mixed so that's why it's called Mitigate instead of Remove! Will not remove already Poisoned Workers or existing Poison Levels on Unbu etc....thus the Enable before entering part...

Resource Creation Multiplier (Use with caution): Enabling this one opens up two sub entries which are enabled by default.
Ideally you should only use this for 'short bursts' when you have stopped the collection/creation of other resources as it can still cause a de-sync in the displayed resource numbers vs actually available ones if left running~but I didn't isolate where or how that happened. In older iterations of building this one I managed to break the workers (They just starting standing around doing nothing which was of course no good) but didn't see that happening in my tests with this one. Please just beware and at least create a new SAVE before enabling this one just in case!
Multiply By: The default Value is 3 but this can be changed at will, this is the number used to multiply the created resources by. Example: You have a worker collecting berries and he brings in 1, this would turn that 1 into 3 instead. This also applies to manufacturing aka things like creating wooden planks so instead of the standard 2 you'd get 6 with the default of 3, etc.
Do NOT apply to Slots Max >=30: Does what it says, if it detects a slot in a building greater than or equal to 30 it does NOT apply the multiplication. This was done to help mitigate multiplication upon multiplication as it also applies to 'moved' resources =( yet there are some buildings with slots that are 40+ which are NOT 'Storage Buildings' so I figured having a toggle available was needed.

Unbu Max Trust: Has a sub option which is also enabled by default. This keeps your Trust level at max.
Unbu Refuses Less Commands: In my tests Unbu didn't reject any commands but still got 'frustrated' so it's possible that some may still slip by via another routine though I didn't see any cases of this while Ubu max trust was enabled, thus its positioning as a sub entry.
Updated AoB to work with 0.4.1
Attachments
231015_WanderingVillage.CT
Updated/Fixed AoB entry for 0.4.1
(26.24 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
230808_WanderingVillage.CT
STEAM, fixes some small goofs vs the previous upload
(26.24 KiB) Downloaded 189 times