Death Stranding: Director's Cut [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Death Stranding: Director's Cut [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

^ I don't really know what's going on with your CE. Either put quotes around ds.exe or just add a 'far' after 'jmp' (e.g.: jmp far). If that doesn't work either, please make sure you've targeted the game process and that it's called ds.exe. If you don't target the game process, the script won't work getting enabled.

As you can see in the below, I didn't do anything else but add the script to the table (Memory View > Ctrl+A > paste). Then add it to table.

Like I said, make sure you've got ds.exe process opened before doing anything:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NeatWolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeatWolf »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:55 pm
make sure you've got ds.exe process opened before doing anything
Wait - even pasting the code without enabling it requires a process to be chosen in advance? :ph34r:

I'm not exactly new to modding, programming (and game programming) but I may have made a few incorrect assumptions with CE tables.
So I can just ignore the warning when just updating the script? I should really follow some tuts on the whole workflow :oops:
(CE didn't moan when updating the other 2 scripts btw)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The scripts change a game process memory. So of course it needs to be selected up front.

bolmin70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bolmin70 »

Hello, I wanted to ask is there a possibility of making the changes to inventory items stick between game reloads. So for ex. if I'd change the size of some container for it to remain or be somehow automatically applied when the game the table is loaded after the game is restarted.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

bolmin70 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:30 pm
Hello, I wanted to ask is there a possibility of making the changes to inventory items stick between game reloads. So for ex. if I'd change the size of some container for it to remain or be somehow automatically applied when the game the table is loaded after the game is restarted.
It is possible, but I have moved on from this game. Cheers!

bolmin70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bolmin70 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:50 pm
bolmin70 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:30 pm
It is possible, but I have moved on from this game. Cheers!
Would you be up for a paid commision for adding this in?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

bolmin70 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:25 pm
Would you be up for a paid commision for adding this in?
Sorry, nope. Cheers!

zabinko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zabinko »

Though I did get it to work for a while in previous playsessions, the Inventory Item Properties editor doesn't seem to work anymore :( .

I boot up the game with a fresh save, get out of my vehicle, press i for inventory, ensure my mouse is hovering over an inventory item, open the table, and beeline it for the editor.
I enable:
- [Initialize] -> [Scripts] -> Inventory Item Properties (press I, then mouse over) -> DSBaggageItem2. While it shows an Address here, the Value remains 000000000.
Subsequently, i'm unable to enable DSGameBaggeListItem, and as such, I can't get to editing the properties.