Death Stranding: Director's Cut [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Death Stranding: Director's Cut [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 04 Apr 22 - Hit #1 ]

Kindly DO NOT POST this here table (also anything I personally post in this topic) on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus, OCD). Same as you prefer those places, I prefer FRF, having created this specifically for this community. If you want to spread the news and let others enjoy all of this, then please link them to join FRF. Thank you for respecting my choice!

Game Name: Death Stranding: Director's Cut
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.000 [00:01 - Fri Mar 18 2022]
Game Process: ds.exe
Game File Version: 1.0.0

Hi folks.

When Death Stranding was out I started building a table with several options I liked at the time. I've continued to add stuff to it, though I've never released it, as the hype went away, I finished the game and all of us moved on. Besides, there were plenty of tables and trainers around for yet another one to add to the pile-up.

I'm attaching what I've restored/adjusted from my old table to Director's Cut, so take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. In the sense that not everything's fixed (generally the [ Lua Stuff ] section) and you may have lots of questions. I think that was also one of the reasons I didn't want to post it, as there would be a lot of "how to use?" that I didn't want to (nor do I want to, today) waste time responding to. Let's say you'll have to be intuitivists with this here table, past my instructions/explanations. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS TABLE IS PARTIALLY AN EDITOR AS WELL, so if you're here for simple enable-script-option-works-forever-till-i-close-the-game stuff, you're in the wrong topic.

ds_dc.CT
(200.68 KiB) Downloaded 2633 times

General Instructions

• Download the table.
  • This is a CHEAT ENGINE table so make sure you have Cheat Engine (referred to as 'CE') installed before moving on >> [Link].
  • Open the table in CE -OR- double-click the table so it opens in CE.
  • Either:

Manually pick the ds.exe process from the Process List, then activate the [ Initialize ] script.

-OR-

Activate the [ Initialize ] script directly and you will be asked to let CE open ds.exe process for you. Click 'Yes'.
  • Wait for it to complete. You'll know everything's fine when you see this pop-up:

Click OK and the tree in CE GUI will expand like this:

Table Design Notes

• The table is designed for Cheat Engine 7.4, though you may use older versions. In case your version is < 7.4, you'll see a pop-up informing you stuff. Here's me using 7.1:

• If you've enabled the [ Initialize ] script, close CE and reopen it, then attempt to re-enable the script, it won't activate again. Why? Because the scripts hooks executable code and re-routes its functionality to allocated memory. If you want to do that, then: enable [ Initialize ], do whatever, disable [ Initialize ], close CE, reopen CE, open table, activate [ Initialize ] script. Like that.. yes, it will work.
  • The [ Debug ] section is generally for me alone. If you want to use something in there, then do it at on your own time. Please don't go around asking me questions about what's in there, as most is outdated (from 2020 era).

The [ Scripts ] section

• God Mode
    The script hooks several damage calculations: namely when falling, tripping or being attacked. I don't care for any other type of damage, so feel free to experiment yourselves. Just enable the script and the compares to DSPlayerEntity in each block will make sure to filter the damage effect out (in short: you won't receive that type of damage). God mode, yay!
  • Unlimited Clip | Fast Fire
    The script skips reload calculation and clears out an entire clip (if the weapon is automatic). For example, firing the Bola Gun will shoot 21 wires. Meaning if you target several enemies, you can tie them up in 1 go :) This is filtered only for DSPlayerEntity->DSWeaponEntity, meaning the enemy does not benefit from this.
  • Unlimited Items
    The script bypasses the processing of any DSPlayerInventoryComponent's quotas. In lame terms, infinite items, including no loss of transfusion blood used in hematic weapons (grenades, etc.). It's self-implied the script won't refill your blood quota; it just 'freezes' it.
  • Inventory Item Properties (press I, then mouse over)
    As the script says, activate it, then press I to open up the Inventory (you can activate as well it while the Inventory is already opened!), then hover the mouse over some item. You will then be able to edit some features of it:

To change the item's size, first change the "Size (0=S;1=M;2=L;3=XL)" entry to your wanted value (e.g.: I want to make my Bola Gun a size S from M, so I will set the value to 0). Then close the menu and reopen it. You'll see it's now a size S.

You can also change weight, damage, max. damage, quantities (ammo, etc.) -OR- if you want to dispose of the item, just set the "DestroyObject (hover item, set to 0, then close Inventory to get it destroyed)" to 2, then close the Inventory to have it destroyed. Decima will automatically remove it :)

Note that NOT all the features, when edited, stick. For example, if you edit the Chiral Boots' "Damage (set it to 200000000)", it will revert as soon as you close the menu. Why? Because its processing features are tied to another part of the player, not the inventory. Just an example. USE WITH CARE!

The [ Pointers ] section

Not entirely fixed.

The [ Lua Stuff ] section

Not yet fixed.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Death Stranding: Director's Cut [Engine:Decima]

Post by Carriva »

thanks you

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

Done it again... thanks for table mate.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Wow, the legend at it again 😀

PatrickJr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PatrickJr »

Awesome stuff as always!

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 801403631 »

sunbeam, i love your tables they always work! ty so much

oronnoro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oronnoro »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:03 pm
snip...
Any chance you would add the option to fully max out structure material requirements when we add any amount to the build requirement? Like maxing out metal if we only add 50 to a road, ect.

Edit:
I saw that I can change the size of the container and still keep the amount of resource the item holds, so that works out just fine.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

oronnoro wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:53 pm
You have that already in the [ Lua Stuff ] section. See the "Restore Structure Durability - Interaction Point" tree. I don't think the offsets are correct, but just double-click each (e.g.: Metal Added) and click the > arrow for the offset till you see the value you know you have on-screen.

!!- DO NOT ENABLE THE SCRIPT, THERE'S NO NEED FOR IT -!! Am just pointing where to look.

As you click, the red rectangle will change value. When you see your known value (yeah, you must've added something, so it's not 0), you'll know the offset. Then tell us these offsets. I think the others are +4 away from the previous one (Metals +4 = Ceramics +4 = Chemicals +4 = Alloys).

Am busy with another game now, else I'd have done it myself.

Similarly, you can use "Get Resources for Terminal on "Activate Terminal" visible" for main bases. Won't work with other building types. Open and edit the script first, changing line 10 to:

Code: Select all

local offset = 0xB00
Then sit in front of the terminal console so "F" pop-up shows. At this point in time you should see the current resources your base has in the CE GUI :) Then activate the script (note that it WON'T STAY ACTIVE!). You will get 15K of each resource type. Press F to check. Repeat till satisfied.

oronnoro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oronnoro »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:56 pm
Alright, instructions could not have been more clear, even for me haha. Thank you!

Chiral Crystals Added - 210
Metals Added - 218
Ceramics Added - 21C
Chemicals Added - 220
Special Alloys Added - 224

Edit:
local offset = 0xB00 for the main base was already set in the script, and worked just fine when I clicked it next to the console.

Thanks again SB!
Last edited by oronnoro on Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Might as well close my thread, haha. Thanks SB.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

QuarryTen wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:09 pm
Might as well close my thread, haha. Thanks SB.
Welp, unless I write about it, people don't scour the table for goodies :) I only said they are either not fixed or partially working, so a little testing wouldn't hurt :) Also, the main topic does say you'll have to be "intuitivists" with this one :P Am busy with LEGO games, ROFL :P

Juices842
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Juices842 »

if you have time, could you provide a script to not fall over?

i don't mind paying or waiting until you finish the current games you're playing.

Gine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gine »

I can't find the backpack cover in Inventory Item Properties, is there any other way?

SIDIL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SIDIL »

note: Director's Cut has been updated (33 gigabyte update for some reason) most tables may have broken.
Last edited by SIDIL on Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

SIDIL wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:24 am
note: Director's Cut has been updated (33 gigabyte update for some reason) most tables may have broken. however, one i'm familiar with has been fixed fairly quickly so despite the size of the update, may not prove a major challenge
Is this table here broken? If not, then I don't get the sudden shift of attention to "another table".. The game executable is almost identical in size, ergo I trust the underlying ASM hasn't changed by more than 1% (I doubt Kojima suddenly changed compiler to radically break any aob). So, again, what are you talking about?

I would appreciate it if you stay on topic and don't mention other tables from potentially other sites which we don't affiliate with. Thank you.

EDIT: As I thought, table works fine without touching a thing.