Death Stranding Director's Cut +10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
grimvvitch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Death Stranding Director's Cut +7

Post by grimvvitch »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:36 am
Here we go.
It's unlikely we will have a 'no tripping' hack without Sunbeam's help, so no point waiting.

I don't have a vehicle or a weapon yet, so only the variables are in place. Infinite ammo might work. Things marked with * surely won't work because I could not port them to DC without having a weapon to test with.

Anyhow, there are a lot of things here, so I grouped them up as follows:
Player
- Min. Stamina; keeps your stamina at a min. level.
- Min. Consciousness; keeps your consciousnessat a min. level.
- Speed Cap Mod; scales the speed caps allowing you to move faster.
Gear/baggage
- Infinite Item Uses; you can use limited-use items any number of times. Tested with Hematic grenade and PCC.
- Infinite Blood Bag; Blood Bags will last indefinitely. If you have one use left, it might now work. Disabled by default.
- InfiniBoots; your footwear won't degrade.
- Min. Exoskeleton Battery Charge; keeps the charge at a minimum level.
- Perfect Backpack; the baggage you carry will always be in perfect condition. Also repairs damaged goods that you pick up.
- Item Weight Mod; scales the weight of the items you carry, allowing for snappy movement due to decreased inertia.
Misc
- BB Stress Limiter; keeps BB's stress level at a min. level.
- BB No Panic; keeps BB's mouth shut for good (e.g. when you fall, BB won't start crying).
- Delivery Likes Mod; scales the amount of likes you get upon delivery.
- Req. Mat Deposit Override; overrides the materials you deposit when building stuff, ultimately allowing you to build without materials. Disabled by default as it causes the tutorial shelter you are required to build to become L3 (and you won't be able to upgrade/downgrade it).
- Force Print Level3s; you can print complete L3 buildings using a PCC directly (i.e. without using any materials). Disabled by default as it causes the tutorial shelter you are required to build to become L3 (and you won't be able to upgrade/downgrade it).
- Print Time Mod; scales the speed of printing and dismantling buildings (scales only the printing part though!).
Weapons
- Infinite Ammo; as name suggests.
- Inaccuracy Mod*; scales the spread of the weapon.
- Refire Delay Mod; scales the delay between shots, allowing you to fire faster.
- Projectile Speed Mod*; scales the speed of the projectiles you fire.
Translocator
- Blink; flip it to be translocated where you are looking (the exact center of the screen). Note: Plain sight is limited to 200 units internally. So, don't try to jump long distances just like that. Good enough for rivers and closing smaller gaps. To extend the limit beyond 200, turn on Compass Mode. The limit there was 800 I think(?). With compass on, you can blink from hilltop to hilltop and it's more accurate due to crosshair being present :-P
- Save; flip this to save your current position for future use.
- Recall; flip this to restore the last saved position. There's a check so it won't let you use it until you have saved some coordinates first.
- Teleport; flip this to teleport to a location of your choice. Use the Destination Index to select the destination. There's a check so it won't let you use the last saved coordinates if it has not been saved yet. If you have good locations you would like to see added to the table (secrets, great views, etc.), PM me and I'll add it. If you don't have the coordinates, I'll need to go there and grab them - and to do that, I'll need your guidance (map screenshot?).

Use the Disable CE HotKeys LUA script in case you'd like to ALT+tab out of the game and have CE ignore the keypresses so the hotkeys won't screw up your game in the background while you are typing up a message ;-)

Note:
There is no God mode here and I don't plan on adding that, either - simply because dying is part of the game.

I'll be back with more when I have weapons and vehicles.

Enjoy!

Update 1
Fixed BB Stress Limiter.
Updated the Translocator scripts with:
- moved it to a different hook
- split Recall out to a separate hotkey so there's no need to manually select it from the destination list.
- Recall and Teleport will both check whether you have a set of coordinates saved (so you don't accidentally teleport to an invalid location).

Update 2
Updated the Translocator scripts with a LUA-based timer code, which seem to be more reliable.
Occasionally the Teleport/Recall features might not work for some reason - typically underground at the UAC terminal; go outside the building (past the entrance) and it will work. At least, that seems to do the trick for now.
The hotkeys are checked every 50milliseconds, and on Translocation, an additional delay of 300ms applies - we can tweak these if you like.
For now, it seems good enough to be snappy, not to impose a performance hit and to avoid accidental double-jumps.

Update 3
Added:
- Refire Delay Mod
- BB No Panic
- Min. Exoskeleton Battery Charge

Update 4
Added:
- Infinite Item Uses
- Infinite Blood Bag

Update 5
Added additional checks to teleport. Should trigger more accurately.

Update 6
Req. Mat Deposit Override did not honour Enabled/Disabled flag. Now it does.

Update 7
Added a number of destinations in the Eastern area:
- Incinerator
- Ruined Factory (above)
- Ludens Fan
- Musician
Fixed coordinates of Port Knot - earlier it dropped you on the roof and you died :D

Update 8
- Added Force Print Level3s
- Added Print Time Mod
- Req. Mat Deposit Override is now off by default.
- Infinite Item Uses is now on by default.
hi thank you for this table :), is it possible if i request for max score in firing range ? Thank you in advance ^^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Death Stranding Director's Cut +10

Post by Csimbi »

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:02 am
Csimbi wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:00 pm
I know, so I just hacked it and so I fixed my broken quest ;-)
If you refer to the shelter you have to build next to weather stattion, fun tidbit from the 1st game, some might not even realize it, but if you soft locked yourself by using 1 item needed for upgrade and dismantle option is greyed out, you can always destroy the shelter from the map view.
Yeah, that's the one.
I did not know you could do it that way, thanks!
Linked your post ;-)
Last edited by Csimbi on Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

grimvvitch wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:05 am
Csimbi wrote:
hi thank you for this table :), is it possible if i request for max score in firing range ? Thank you in advance ^^
That is a very uninteresting hack.
Can you really not do them on you own?

PS. No need to quote whole posts. See what I did there? Replace all that with a ...

grimvvitch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by grimvvitch »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:12 am
grimvvitch wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
That is a very uninteresting hack.
Can you really not do them on you own?

PS. No need to quote whole posts. See what I did there? Replace all that with a ...
Oh sorry i was just asking and have no knowledge whatsoever to do the hack on my own

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

Csimbi wrote:
Here we go.

Update 1
Fixed BB Stress Limiter.
Updated the Translocator scripts with:
- moved it to a different hook
- split Recall out to a separate hotkey so there's no need to manually select it from the destination list.
- Recall and Teleport will both check whether you have a set of coordinates saved (so you don't accidentally teleport to an invalid location).

Update 2
Updated the Translocator scripts with a LUA-based timer code, which seem to be more reliable.
Occasionally the Teleport/Recall features might not work for some reason - typically underground at the UAC terminal; go outside the building (past the entrance) and it will work. At least, that seems to do the trick for now.
The hotkeys are checked every 50milliseconds, and on Translocation, an additional delay of 300ms applies - we can tweak these if you like.
For now, it seems good enough to be snappy, not to impose a performance hit and to avoid accidental double-jumps.

Update 3
Added:
- Refire Delay Mod
- BB No Panic
- Min. Exoskeleton Battery Charge

Update 4
Added:
- Infinite Item Uses
- Infinite Blood Bag

Update 5
Added additional checks to teleport. Should trigger more accurately.

Update 6
Req. Mat Deposit Override did not honour Enabled/Disabled flag. Now it does.

Update 7
Added a number of destinations in the Eastern area:
- Incinerator
- Ruined Factory (above)
- Ludens Fan
- Musician
Fixed coordinates of Port Knot - earlier it dropped you on the roof and you died :D

Update 8
- Added Force Print Level3s
- Added Print Time Mod
- Req. Mat Deposit Override is now off by default.
- Infinite Item Uses is now on by default.
You still have this table for none Directors Cut version? I mean standard steam version.
If so, could you tell me if you shared it with Fearless members and where?

EDIT: Is it worth upgrading to DC? If I understood correctly there is no new stuff, just graphics got better.

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

Mister Modification wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:51 pm
You still have this table for none Directors Cut version? I mean standard steam version.
If so, could you tell me if you shared it with Fearless members and where?

EDIT: Is it worth upgrading to DC? If I understood correctly there is no new stuff, just graphics got better.
In the DC version not only the graphics were improved but also new things were added. Since you are using joa the Steam version, you can read this under News.

Juices842
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Juices842 »

how about something for increasing bbs connection level?

i tried searching for his likes but nothing from that changes anything

im at near end of game with still 3.5 stars

i love the BB No Panic, havent seen that anywhere else

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Juices842 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:42 pm
how about something for increasing bbs connection level?
Where can you see the current level?

Juices842
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Juices842 »

bridge link, press x to see your profile, under npc tab at the bottom

it doesnt steadily increase, after x amount of work or some variables happening it will go up half a star

i killed a bunch of bts and got likes in the mirror (privste room,) to get it to go up this high

firing range score and time are 4byte values

i tried to do racetrack but the displayed time is only cosmetic for the time ran, there are other clocks in play (if you check memory they are a few lines up). they are also 4byte

they work for online tournaments people were cheating for banners wouldnt add into a table

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

I did not do anything special and I have that BB number at 2.5.
Yeah, online cheating is a no-no.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Can you even get banned in Death Stranding? This game doesn't really have a multiplayer mode of a traditional sense.

SIDIL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SIDIL »

has anyone figured out if it's possible to make a script for toggling on/off the feature of BB becoming "excited," or is that already doable with one of your current tables and i missed it?

I'm not sure how "excitement" works but from what i understand it provides buffs like "bullet deflection" among other things

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

SIDIL wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:46 am
I'm not sure how "excitement" works but from what i understand it provides buffs like "bullet deflection" among other things
From reddit, I know that if you drive fast, do tricks on those jump ramps, etc, BB will be excited and supposedly there are random buffs like stamina regen and 2 static ones, odratec will deflect incoming fire in front of you and you can see BT's while walking.

SoulOfSorin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SoulOfSorin »

grimvvitch wrote:
This is a terrible idea, this will surely mess with the ranked competitions

And as far as i'm concerned messing with multiplayer (even asynchronous) is bad

Juices842
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Juices842 »

here's static item ids of all the equipment, unsure if useful for anyone.
Attachments
test3.CT
(65.2 KiB) Downloaded 388 times