Death Stranding Director's Cut +10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
grimvvitch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Death Stranding Director's Cut +7

Post by grimvvitch »

SoulOfSorin wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:54 pm
grimvvitch wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:05 am
hi thank you for this table :), is it possible if i request for max score in firing range ? Thank you in advance ^^
This is a terrible idea, this will surely mess with the ranked competitions

And as far as i'm concerned messing with multiplayer (even asynchronous) is bad
i requested that because i only want the ammo pouch level 2 if u S rank all of the drills. Oh and ranked competition only rewards you with materials so im sure the community wont mind as the rank competitions also reset every once in awhile

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Juices842
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Death Stranding Director's Cut +10

Post by Juices842 »

ranked was giving special banners

SIDIL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SIDIL »

note: Director's Cut has been updated (33 gigabyte update for some reason) most tables may have broken.
recommend AOB scan

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I just tested out a thing with my table. I started playing the game again and was able to get Capital Knot City to 5 stars in 3 trips :D If you EDIT the inventory items ("Inventory Item Properties (press I, then mouse over)" script in my table) to all become XL in size and adjust the weight to 60-80kg each, you'll see how many LIKES you get. Works even with mission items to fast get those stars in... I dunno why you guys don't like manual editing, it just makes the gameplay more organic, as well as skipping all the issues I've been reading about generated by various "enable me" scripts...

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

But stars are plot locked. For instance, collector, can be maxed only as much quickly as chapter 4 or 5. Not sooner. You might delvier him nearly 100kg of cargo, the star bar will move like 1 mm. What will happen is that likes get to the cap point, then when the plot moves forward, then delivering another cargo will cause those likes to be added to the next cap point and so forth, until 5 stars.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:36 am
Update 8
- Added Force Print Level3s
Doesn't work 100% at 1st glance, ziplines revert back to lvl 1 on UI, but range still remains 350m.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

MasterVegito wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:59 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Update 8
Doesn't work 100% at 1st glance, ziplines revert back to lvl 1 on UI, but range still remains 350m.
I noticed on reloading a game they revert to construction points.
Have not had time to check it yet.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:14 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:59 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Update 8
I noticed on reloading a game they revert to construction points.
Have not had time to check it yet.
Upon further testing, they revert completely to lvl 1, ui and gameplay wise, range drops to original lvl 1 vlaues.

@edit
I figured this out. To circumvent this problem in the meantime, one has to have at least 1 material needed to upgrade, otherwise the game won't allow the player to enter upgrade structure tab. Now using sunbeams tab, you can under lua pointers, add specifc amounts of materials. Then you simply add 1, to trigger the ugprade. ZIplines dont't require chiral crystals from lvl 1->2 so I thought you would have to carry entire containers of 2 different but materials. But turns out you don't have to. Just add materials, save, go to title and reutrn: BAM, you have a lvl 2 structure.

limbo243
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by limbo243 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:11 am
I just tested out a thing with my table. I started playing the game again and was able to get Capital Knot City to 5 stars in 3 trips :D If you EDIT the inventory items ("Inventory Item Properties (press I, then mouse over)" script in my table) to all become XL in size and adjust the weight to 60-80kg each, you'll see how many LIKES you get. Works even with mission items to fast get those stars in... I dunno why you guys don't like manual editing, it just makes the gameplay more organic, as well as skipping all the issues I've been reading about generated by various "enable me" scripts...
Hey, SunBeam. Is it possible to make a timer for racing games? It's so hard and boring that I have no idea who you have to be to get an A or higher

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

MasterVegito wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:53 pm
Just add materials, save, go to title and reutrn: BAM, you have a lvl 2 structure.
Yeah, that's precisely the hassle I am trying to avoid :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You can edit the amount, current and max, a container can have. Without changing its size. Use my table, it's straight forward.

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

limbo243 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:15 am
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:11 am
Hey, SunBeam. Is it possible to make a timer for racing games? It's so hard and boring that I have no idea who you have to be to get an A or higher
This would be really awesome! Personally, I don't like the racing and don't intend to play it but I would love to add the 3 vehicles (Truck Type A, Roadster and Roadster Long Range), also to be able to get the achievement "Homo faber" that requires those 3 vehicles from the racing :cry:

Or a way to add the items to the printer :-)

Thanks guys for the great work on the trainers

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:33 am
MasterVegito wrote:
Just add materials, save, go to title and reutrn: BAM, you have a lvl 2 structure.
I think I managed to do just that in update 11.
At least, it works with the bridge and the zip-line.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:36 pm
Csimbi wrote:
MasterVegito wrote:
Error since last steam update:

The array of bytes named aobBBStressReader could not be found.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:36 pm
Csimbi wrote:
MasterVegito wrote:
It does work brilliantly. Also, for some reason my shooting problem is gone. That is magnificent, thanks a lot :).

@edit
The teleporter is broken. For instance Mountain knot City takes you to novelists son. Update 10 version works fine.
Last edited by MasterVegito on Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.