Death Stranding Director's Cut +10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
deten
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Death Stranding Director's Cut +10

Post by deten »

I had to update the deathstranding.exe to ds.exe and got the script running, but the "1" line with "Initialize" is not working :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

here is easy connection with the NPC. Sometimes the bar will not increase. That mean you need to do that NPC orders or read there mail. Like First Prepper or Veteran Porter. I do not know if main quest prevent you from maxing them because I only use this after beating the game. Toggle it on and turn in a Lost Cargo for easy 5 star connection.
Attachments
ds.CT
(951 Bytes) Downloaded 414 times

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Someone gifted me this game to fill a request, so I updated my previous scripts for 1.0.0.3 on Steam.
There are a few new additions, too, like moving unimpeded in water and tar.
I added few new locations to the teleport script, too (Ludens Fans, Collector, First Prepper, Veteran porter, Race Track).
The rest of the additions should be self-explanatory.
I converted full aob scans to region-based ones, so it can be enabled faster (there are a lot of scan now). If you want to use it with different versions, these regions may need to be adjusted.
Enjoy!
Attachments
ds.CT
(125.55 KiB) Downloaded 851 times

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:47 am
Someone gifted me this game to fill a request, so I updated my previous scripts for 1.0.0.3 on Steam.
I added few new locations to the teleport script, too (Ludens Fans, Collector, First Prepper, Veteran porter, Race Track).
I converted full aob scans to region-based ones, so it can be enabled faster (there are a lot of scan now). If you want to use it with different versions, these regions may need to be adjusted.
Enjoy!
thank you for your teleport option , there used to be one in other table which author consider to be unfair to other players thus remove the table

sub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sub »

Csimbi wrote:
1.0.0.4 (Steam, Windows) was released on Jan. 29.
Could you please update the table accordingly, if you find the time?

Thanks for your great hard work :)
Last edited by sub on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

citertujuah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by citertujuah »

Csimbi wrote:
Enjoy!
How to use this on the Epic Version?
The Epic's one use DeathStranding.exe (not ds.exe).

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

krustytoe wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:16 pm
here is easy connection with the NPC. Sometimes the bar will not increase. That mean you need to do that NPC orders or read there mail. Like First Prepper or Veteran Porter. I do not know if main quest prevent you from maxing them because I only use this after beating the game. Toggle it on and turn in a Lost Cargo for easy 5 star connection.
I cant get this to work at all. I really would like a cheat script to max out stars at a location.

mysticfox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mysticfox »

is there any way I can make these work on the new Apple Store version? or can I make a request for one?

HLO75
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HLO75 »

Been tinkering a bit on the Mac version using these CTs as a starter point. Made some progress on materials but can't get health and stamina to stick.

MysticalOS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MysticalOS »

I've also been working on mac version and while I can find all the current memory locations for Chiral bandwidth, I'm not smart enough to actually create the pointers or whatever is needed to alter them. can't just alter memory value like materials.

In fact materials is literally only thing you can edit just typing over current memory value. Well, likes too but thats cosmetic and won't actually apply actual connection at all even after turning things in since likes is separate from connection progress apparently. DS has a ton of redundancy in it's code. I imagine any elaborate cheat for health or stamina or bandwidth is SUPER ugly overwrite of some functions.

But yeah follow this to see what other mac users come up with because I actually can't wrap my head around cheat engine besides just creating materials.

Samseien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Samseien »

Unfortunately, Cheat Engine with Rosetta Debugger does not work for me under Apple's "M" architecture. ( [Link] )
That's why I played around with BitSlicer, but this uses the LLDB debugger and is still a bit unclear for me at the moment.

Nevertheless, the values for Health and Energy are float and between 0 - 1000.

Mac:
Bitslicer
----------

base() + 0x2DE3F7C = Breathing
base() + 0x2DE69E4 = Shoes
base() + 0x2E1CA34 = Speed
base() + 0x2DE50C0 = Energy (in Water)
base() + 0x2DD8CC0 = HealthPointer(?)

MysticalOS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MysticalOS »

Yeah the debugger was no go for me as well on M3 Max on sonoma. I also couldn't get anywhere with pointer scans either cause the files created can't be reopened for compare, not that I know what I'm doing anyways.

The only thing i really want to find though is chiral bandwidth because ever since directors cut online structures are utter garbage. by introducing ramps and other structures it further reduced chance of player ziplines spawning in in your instance. in fact I have 0, a bit fat 0 player ziplines so I have to build my network on mac version, alone. Not enough bandwidth for that. for a full network you'd need at least 15-20 player zips, but instead i have ramps everywhere, because those are totally practical. sigh.

So as saying goes, if you want something built right, must do it yourself...just need the bandwidth hack to do it

Heck, I'd play offline if it'd let me, but game center integration is a bit weird. you cannot even start game in offline mode, and once game is open you cannot choose to go offline either. you have to actually start online, then disconnect cable to force offline mode, and I'd much rather keep my other apps online. So I've just been deleting player structures that are in my way :)