Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yaartjea9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by yaartjea9 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:02 pm
Here is table.

Sorry for double posting on forum but jesus christ the forum/server is extremely glitchy and I needed to make a new reply on forum topic in order to upload my file.
Is this for 1.09.01?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yaartjea9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yaartjea9 »

It doesn't let me activate any of the scripts, so i tried to use it in Auto Assemble and it gave me this error:

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

yaartjea9 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:35 pm
It doesn't let me activate any of the scripts, so i tried to use it in Auto Assemble and it gave me this error:

did you use it with the anti-cheat? coz it would explain why lmao

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

LOL try backtracking the addresses on a cracked game instead of the Legit EAC game, should work the same way as on the Legit game xD

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

For the recent table I uploaded. I realized something important and something to be cautious about. The flyanwywhere/whatever script I have had a new area in memory to be injected to, but to my knowledge now, that area in memory is used by a whole bunch of addresses regarding unlockables that are associated with accessibility such as the bots at the reception area allowing you to use them or not. This might be fine, but it is doing a lot more than expected so if something goes weird with your save file... welp.

SaladSama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SaladSama »

is there a list of item ids for the id conversion script? the ids dont change automatically and id lists online arent accurate

edit: nvm i found them by copying the options for the equipment pointers, heres a pastebin to save anyone else the trouble of looking for all the costumes :V [Link]

chrisssj2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by chrisssj2 »

Thanks for your hard work!! Love it. will come in handy when i return to the game later this year.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="SaladSama, post: 41975, member: 580"]is there a list of item ids for the id conversion script? the ids dont change automatically and id lists online arent accurate[/QUOTE]

I was playing around with the "Timespace Delivery" thingy in the game online and ended up compiling a list of IDs so I can send them out. (I can send any item online now :D:D:D:D:D:D)

The items types are (at least for the Timespace Delivery):

0:Upper Equipment

1:Lower Equipment

2:Hands Equipment

3:Feet Equipment

4:Accessory

5:Super Soul

6:Mixing / Food / Material Items

7:Important Items

8:Capsules

9:QQ Bang

And I upload .txt files with the ID values for the items.

Edit:

Forgot the other category containing mixing items, food, and other things like mentor gifts.
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Hi, how to transfer any item to my friend? there is no specific tutorial for that, i'd really appreciate if someone could tell us all about transfering all items thru timespace delivery, thanx :D

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Hey there

[B][USER=13574]Geordan9[/USER][/B]

Thank you very much for the table.. and it's updates.. it's awesome xD

Sorry for the noob question but..

Game Data Pointers - Current Character

it don't work for my 1st character..

but it works on my 2nd character..

may you know something about this ?

anyway, all of other things works perfectly so, thank you very much, it's a amazing table..

Thank's xD

+ Like xD ^^ :) :D

Oh, sorry my english, noob brazilian here...
Last edited by CeLioCiBR on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="CeLioCiBR, post: 42715, member: 3634"]Hey there

Sorry for the noob question but..

Game Data Pointers - Current Character

it don't work for my 1st character..

but it works on my 2nd character..

may you know something about this ?

[/QUOTE]

It looks like the Lua script isn't allowing the "gameoffset" symbol to be registered with a 0 address/value. 0 is the value used for your 1st Character. I'll edit it so their all +1 from their normal value and modify the addresses in it accordingly.
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Hey guys. Its'a me, Geordan. So... this update includes some fixes and more accurate stuffz so that's nice and I removed the "Show All Shop Items" because I decided to make my own that actually shows everything, which includes the Open Beta Jersey. [B]I have included my EAC bypass.[/B] This is important though because this is exactly what it means. It is "Bypassing" it so you [U]won't be able to fight other players with EAC[/U] on. This gives opportunity to look into online stuff to add to the cheat table and to allow more options. This [U]isn't malicious[/U] so it should be pretty O.K to use, however, sending any item in the [U]Timespace Delivery is [B]malicious[/B][/U] so if you want the script I made, you need to contact me privately elsewhere and give me anything I ask, trust me, I am not crazy... sounds worse than what I am actually asking for. So here are some of the new features I have added:

[B][U]Show Accessable Equipment (CaC & Mentor + No QQ Bangs):[/U][/B] This is the same thing as before, but also shows the [U]super souls[/U] and equipable [U]stats[/U] for your mentors.

[B][U]Show All Nicks/Marks/Badges:[/U][/B] This is what it says. It will show you all the [U]Nicknames, Marks, and Badges[/U]. This does not modify the save data for them though. Just allows you to see them and equip them as if you unlocked them. (I hear badges don't show unless you got them legit. Not sure though)

[B][U]Show Every Item in Shop:[/U][/B] This will allow you to see every single item in the shops. Skills are [U]NOT[/U] included in this. This also has a script inside it to make everything in the shops cost 0 Zeni and 0 TP Medals.

[B][U]Modify Camera Distance:[/U][/B] This is just a silly little thing allowing you to modify the distance the camera is to your character in the city. It also has hotkeys attached to it with "+" and "-" keys to increase and decrease the distance. (Adjust to your liking :p )

[B][U]Bypass EAC Stuff:[/U][/B] This script is what skips the EAC stuff when connecting with players for battles and what not. The [B][U]main[/U][/B] thing is whats in it when you activate it. There is a address pointing to the EAC value that is checked constantly in game to see if EAC is active.

[B][U]Mentor Skill Pointers:[/U][/B] This is not an appropriate name, but it allows you to pick the mentor and see the costume ID, equipped skils, Stats, and Super Soul allowing you to easy edit them.

[U]Player Scripts (Online - Test):[/U] This is just Player Scripts thingymajigger but only the few tests I did to update it for online play. Also in the [B]Player Scripts[/B] I added some buffs and nerfs that you can manually activate. (Includes Auto Just Guard, Infinite Super Armor, etc.)
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Amazing work as always, thank you very much for all of it xD

This table is amazing, thank's xD

thank's to you all xD ^^ :) :D

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 43404, member: 13574"]Hey guys. Its'a me, Geordan. So... this update includes some fixes and more accurate stuffz so that's nice and I removed the "Show All Shop Items" because I decided to make my own that actually shows everything, which includes the Open Beta Jersey. [B]I have included my EAC bypass.[/B] This is important though because this is exactly what it means. It is "Bypassing" it so you [U]won't be able to fight other players with EAC[/U] on. This gives opportunity to look into online stuff to add to the cheat table and to allow more options. This [U]isn't malicious[/U] so it should be pretty O.K to use, however, sending any item in the [U]Timespace Delivery is [B]malicious[/B][/U] so if you want the script I made, you need to contact me privately elsewhere and give me anything I ask, trust me, I am not crazy... sounds worse than what I am actually asking for. So here are some of the new features I have added:

[B][U]Show Accessable Equipment (CaC & Mentor + No QQ Bangs):[/U][/B] This is the same thing as before, but also shows the [U]super souls[/U] and equipable [U]stats[/U] for your mentors.

[B][U]Show All Nicks/Marks/Badges:[/U][/B] This is what it says. It will show you all the [U]Nicknames, Marks, and Badges[/U]. This does not modify the save data for them though. Just allows you to see them and equip them as if you unlocked them. (I hear badges don't show unless you got them legit. Not sure though)

[B][U]Show Every Item in Shop:[/U][/B] This will allow you to see every single item in the shops. Skills are [U]NOT[/U] included in this. This also has a script inside it to make everything in the shops cost 0 Zeni and 0 TP Medals.

[B][U]Modify Camera Distance:[/U][/B] This is just a silly little thing allowing you to modify the distance the camera is to your character in the city. It also has hotkeys attached to it with "+" and "-" keys to increase and decrease the distance. (Adjust to your liking :p )

[B][U]Bypass EAC Stuff:[/U][/B] This script is what skips the EAC stuff when connecting with players for battles and what not. The [B][U]main[/U][/B] thing is whats in it when you activate it. There is a address pointing to the EAC value that is checked constantly in game to see if EAC is active.

[B][U]Mentor Skill Pointers:[/U][/B] This is not an appropriate name, but it allows you to pick the mentor and see the costume ID, equipped skils, Stats, and Super Soul allowing you to easy edit them.

[U]Player Scripts (Online - Test):[/U] This is just Player Scripts thingymajigger but only the few tests I did to update it for online play. Also in the [B]Player Scripts[/B] I added some buffs and nerfs that you can manually activate. (Includes Auto Just Guard, Infinite Super Armor, etc.)[/QUOTE]

quick question how do u change vegeta ouftit to vegeta whis armor?

vipul700
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by vipul700 »

skills revert back when closing cheat engine