Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ferris Bueller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Ferris Bueller »

my dragon ball does not work in cheats engine, it's original from steam, can you help me?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by CeLioCiBR »

[QUOTE="PootOs, post: 51387, member: 7487"]if you readed my comment carefully i said "Just like xenoverse 2 one"[/QUOTE]

But i readed xD

maybe it's my bad english or something..

Because what you said don't make any sense.. on my language xD

Anyway, i'm sorry.

Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Forever Alone »

There is a lot of stuff that i can't really activate, Decrypt Pointers,Show Accessable Equipment (CaC & Mentor + No QQ Bangs) and so on is it because of the Pirated version or because the some scripts are outdated?
Last edited by Forever Alone on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

here's a list of ids for new dlc 7
may not be complete but yeah

133: tapion's hair
134: janemba wig
135: GT satan
136: tiencha wig
138: Goku UI
ARABIC Suit ID: 295
Tapion suit ID: 296
tapion suit (kid trunks color) ID: 297
tapion suit (red) ID: 298
tapion suit (blue) ID: 299
tapion suit (yellow) ID: 300
janemba suit ID: 301
Kefla ultimate skill ID: 6520
Baby's revenge death ball ID: 6530
kefla's super n1 ID: 1520
kefla super n2 ID: 1521
kefla super n3: 1522
Baby vegeta skill n1 ID: 1530
Baby vegeta skill n2 ID: 1531

Baby vegeta skill n3 ID: 1532

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Hi Geo! I hope you're still rockin' man! Please make an update of your CT, it would be so cool and everyone will be grateful, thanks! ;D

Fenix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fenix »

An update would be great. I'm having trouble finding the Attribute point value, is there some kind of trick to it?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:30 am
Hi Geo! I hope you're still rockin' man! Please make an update of your CT, it would be so cool and everyone will be grateful, thanks! ;D
I'm pretty sure I will not update it. I just have no interest. I'd be more interested if you guys figure out how to update it. I am also very disappointed with the way this forum is being managed so I'm probably not going to post anything I work on here.
Fenix wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:01 am
An update would be great. I'm having trouble finding the Attribute point value, is there some kind of trick to it?
Attribute points and other things have been cheaply encrypted by the "xor" operator. I have talked about this in early posts here so you can check it out. So simply scanning for the exact value, you won't find it that way.

akirachu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akirachu »

welp anyone else willing to post a updated verison XD

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Some critical components of the table still work despite the update the game had. I'll test things and then post a pruned version deleting the non working portions of the table as able

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

Kyuubi wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:20 pm
Some critical components of the table still work despite the update the game had. I'll test things and then post a pruned version deleting the non working portions of the table as able
Cool thx looking forward to it :)

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

redx3551 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:14 am
Kyuubi wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:20 pm
Cool thx looking forward to it :)
I don't think that's something to look forward to. Its literally destructive instead of productive. I'd prefer if the things not working were maybe color coded or moved somewhere else... or fixed. Removing them could give those unfamiliar with the way the forum works or other things to be unaware of the previously existed stuff and be forgotten. If someone is interested in fixing and building off this table, they should learn and do exactly that.

Just my thoughts and suggestions.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

if anyone want some unused hairline ID's here u go:

Steve aokis Hair ID: 295
Super Saiyan 3 Hair ID: 299

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

if you answer the table now don't work can you make an update for update 1.10.v2

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:41 am
I don't think that's something to look forward to. Its literally destructive instead of productive. I'd prefer if the things not working were maybe color coded or moved somewhere else... or fixed. Removing them could give those unfamiliar with the way the forum works or other things to be unaware of the previously existed stuff and be forgotten. If someone is interested in fixing and building off this table, they should learn and do exactly that.

Just my thoughts and suggestions.
I think the best option for the time being is if nobody plans to update it, or lacks the experience to do so, we keep one copy of the original table you made and one copy that clears out the non-working or bugged fields in one place so people can download a clean one and don't go feeling tempted to accidentally use a broken part of the table that potentially runs risk of ruining the save file.

I've been poking around and your "decryption pointers" are risky to use on this update. But I really don't encourage casual users trying to mess around with a table that has a lot of broken parts on it, that's begging for mistakes. Not like the original is going anywhere. Keeping it alongside the pruned one is fine as long as it's clearly labeled.

I might be able to do simple pointers but I don't understand scripting that has to be done to do decryption that some of the table fields require to work so, I found non-cheat table work arounds for the stuff I wanted to keep doing that the table can no longer do at this point.
matthew wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:40 pm
if you answer the table now don't work can you make an update for update 1.10.v2
Any player data fields that are affected by "decrypt pointers" do not work.
Unlock all titles and street names do not work
"bypass eac" doesn't work, but there's an easy work around if you look around (i dont care for it)
95% everything else still works (i.e. show everything in shop, show all skills, and most of the player data cac pointers)
As long as you're not trying to adjust zeni, or stats the update didn't really nix anything else.

oogieweems
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oogieweems »

I'm not sure if this was solved yet, but I can't activate the player script.