Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

NightlyMoss wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:05 pm
i figured out that you need to use a vanilla character to change the moveset. But you can use your characters moves for mods if you select the correct cheat table. The common issue ive ran into with both of them is that awoken skills will not show up in battle. And if I use the first method, none of my moves will appear.
Until now, I haven't actually tested my hacks with mods yet, but, because of this, I decided to do so now. With my latest table, everything works exactly as intended and nothing out of the ordinary happens. I tested both the Replace Moveset and Override Loaded Battle Skills scripts. They both work with modded characters as if the modded characters are vanilla. The Override Loaded Battle Skills script works for all moves and awoken skills show up without an issue. You said the awoken skills won't show up and only thing I can assume is you're using an older version of my table. Don't do that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:57 am
Came back to clean up the disaster of a table I made before. Table has been tested on 1.02, 1.07, 1.08, 1.09, 1.13, 1.14.01, 1.15, 1.15.01. Designed for 1.15.01, but many things still work on 1.07. Many things break on 1.02, but some essentials still work.

IMPORTANT: In the table's internal lua script are custom value types and these are needed for the certain XOR-ed encrypted values in memory such as currency and player attributes. The script also includes the drop down lists for certain address items.

By using the values in XG -> Game -> Common -> C System EAC, you can access the DBXV2 servers and do online stuff. You won't be able to play with players who have EAC actually enabled due to not properly connecting with the EAC peer to peer interface. You can play online with other people bypassing it and you can use XG -> C Net Lite -> One Player Ready In Online Room to do online events solo when you shouldn't.
Table Info
You'll find the editable values under XG Core and you'll most likely be working with:
XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System
XG -> Game -> Event-> Battle Normal -> Timer
XG -> Game -> Game Data
XG -> Game -> TTL Data (Hero Colosseum)

Many pointers in XG Core have been found, organized, and programmatically obtained by the scripts under XG Core -> Setup. You can minimize that section once everything activates and looks fine. You can find an accurate and visual timer in the Battle section, but the one you'll most likely want to edit is under the Event section.

Although many pointers have been laid out, a majority of them have not been mapped out or near completion.
Anything with a label (not value) as "???" or includes that means I'm unsure of what it is or what to call it.
Example: For XG -> Game -> Game Data -> General Data -> Raid Data ???, I am unsure if this should be generalized/labeled as "Raid Data". Also, you'll find the new Partners' unlock flags added in latest update there.
Features
  • XG Core: Contains pointers and mapped out data to view and edit for the game.
  • Scripts:
    • Replace Moveset: Injects to the instructions reading the .cms file and allows you to replace a character's, by ID, moveset with another character through their short name or relative path (ex. "../HIT/HIT").
    • Override CaC Character ID: Tested in Story mode, this allows you to replace your CaC's character with another character's by their ID.
    • Camera No Clip: This will allow the camera to clip through obstacles in the lobby.
    • Timespace Delivery Item Modifier: Injects code to use user inputted values for the item, type, and quantity when sending items to other players.
    • Act as Online: Forces a check used for multiple different conditions related to being online to be true. Primary purpose was for letting you access the Title/Badge menu in Play Data while offline.
    • Quest 100% Drop Rate: Makes enemy drops, learned skills, and end rewards of quests' chance to succeed all the time. Another script underneath to ignore the skill learn condition.
    • Unlimited Items: Won't decrease items when used.
    • Shenron No Balls: Summon Shenron even when you don't have Dragon Balls.
    • Fly/Jump/Vehicle Anywhere: Fly, jump, or use your vehicles in any area in the lobby.
    • Bypass Equip Verification: Bypass equipment check when game loads save file and when loading a character so it won't unequip them.
    • Bypass Stat and Point Limits: Sort of tested in latest version, bypasses stat and point limits when loading a character.
    • Custom Stat Manager: Takes over multipliers for attribute values so they can exceed 125.
    • Show All Skills (CaC) and (Partner): Shows all skills in the skill menu for your CaCs and Partners.
    • Show All Equipment (CaC) and (Partner): Shows all equipable equipment in the equipment menu for your CaCs and Partners (Not many things for Partners anyway).
    • Show All Mascots: Shows all equipable mascots in the Vehicle/CC Mascot menu.
    • Show All Mentors & Unlocks: Gives access to all unlockable mentors/partners and their unlockables.
    • Show All Nicks/Marks/Badges: Gives access to all nicks, marks, and badges in the "Play Data" menu (Badges menu only selectable while connected to DBXV2 servers).
    • Show All Items In Shops: Shows all items in shops for normal shop clerks. Not tested for other shop menus.
    • Show All Story Quests: Shows all Time Vault story missions without meeting the prerequisites to unlock/show them.
    • Show All Parallel Quests: Shows all parallel quests when bringing up the menu from clerk.
    • Show All PQ Win Conditions: Shows all parallel quest win conditions when currently viewing it in the menu.
    • Show All Selectable Characters: All selectable characters in character selection will be accessible. Another script underneath to show boss characters.
    • Show All Selectable Stages: All selectable stages in stage selection will be accessible.
    • Special Lobby Events Are Accessible: Makes many special events accessible in the lobby. This includes the tournament quests and other npc triggers. Frieza's Siege acts as if it's activated, but no real effect other than not being able access Frieza's Spaceship Time Miniature.
    • Enable DLC: Finds the address for DLC flags and allows you to manually set them to 1 to access them.
    • XG -> Game -> Common -> C System EAC -> Bypass EAC Online Checks: Will bypass specific instructions that would crash the game if the "EAC Status" value is manually set to 1 / Enabled.
    • XG -> C Net Lite -> One Player Ready In Online Room: Will allow you to do an activity online that requires two or more players to actually be started with only one player like some raids.
    • XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Scripts -> Override Loaded Battle Skills: Overrides loaded skills on match initialization with manually entered skills or, if enabled, CaC skills. This also lets you override the skills with any type of skill so you can make all 8 skills ultimate skills. Good pair with Override CaC Character ID script.
    • XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Scripts -> Photo Mode: Alternate Character Switch: Allows you to swap between more than 2 players in Photo Mode by swapping out the second player's pointer in the a specific memory region with the next player in the loop.
    • XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Timer -> Redirect Timer (Keep Updated): Will make the visual timer always update with the accurate timer when you make modifications to the accurate and real timer.
    • XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Mob Data -> Mob -> Scripts...: Contains scripts for infinite/non-decreasing values and Ignored or Forced functions for the specific player.
    • XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Mob Data -> Mob -> Buffs and Debuffs (Override): Forces the specified buffs or debuffs to be active or not.
    • XG -> Game -> Menu-> Select Stage -> Force Load Map ID: Forces the stage loaded when initializing a match by the ID.
    • XG -> Game -> Save Data -> Allow Any Steam ID: Activate before save data loads (before pressing button on title screen). This will allow a save file, with a different Steam ID, to be loaded and, as normal, will be saved using your Steam ID.
Edits
01/04/2021: Update primarily for Photo Mode and relevant data. Created the XG -> Game -> Menu -> Select Character -> Force Character Select Mode script for the purpose of more than 1 vs 1 in photo mode and created the XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Scripts -> Photo Mode: Alternate Character Switch script to make these modes compatible in photo mode. Also mapped out the XG -> Game -> Menu -> Battle Spec Manager -> Character Data area which contains the selected players' data before being loaded into a match so you can manually setup more than 6 total players. Also created the Keep Hair on Equipment Change and Show All Story Quests scripts.

12/30/2020: Small adjustments like bug fixing, labels, and rewriting. One main fix is the programmatic finding of the pointer for the EAC values. Removed skill modifications made by Override CaC Character ID and created a new script XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Scripts -> Override Loaded Battle Skills.

10/10/2020: Not really many additional features due to lack of time and many dead ends. This update is focused on compatibility with different versions and hopefully extends to future ones. I wanted to get this out as soon as possible while also being satisfied with it.

09/27/2020: Fixed and adjusted a few memory records' descriptions and offsets as well as scripts. One Player Ready In Online Room now works on other room types. Added more scripts related to quests and mapped out values for individual CaC's play data.
Thanks to Yazame for testing things and some relabeling

09/19/2020: Table is now signed. Removed a lot of junk and cleaned up other things. Table size has been reduced by ~65%. Adjusted a few Setup scripts. Added Allow Any Steam ID script and added more values in XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Mob Data section. Maybe more was changed, but nothing I can remember.

09/17/2020 Hotfix: Added Legend Patrol DLC flag at the bottom of other flags. data_d4_5_xv1.cpk required.
09/16/2020: Small adjustments to existing scripts and labels. Added more pointers and a few scripts. Quest data pointers have been mapped for individual CaCs and general menu pointers. Optimized usage of repetitive lua functions and optimized file size.

09/12/2020: Adjusted a few scripts. Added more pointers such as XG::Game::Lobby pointers, reorganized and renamed pointers, and added a new script for online purposes. Removed Cords (City) script with proper pointers for XG::HavokWorld instances.
Tested and made with Cheat Engine 7.2 on game version 1.15.01:
DBXV2 Geo.zip
Legend Patrol:
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRpYWZpcmUuY29tL2ZpbGUvOHZyZnJsd3U4bHprOGlsL0xlZ2VuZCtQYXRyb2wuN3ovZmlsZQ==

Old Tables
DBXV2 Geo.zip
DBXV2 Geo.zip
DBXV2 Geo.zip
DBXV2 Geo.zip
Pre-Signed
DBXV2 Geo.zip
DBXV2 Geo.zip
DBXV2 Geo.zip
sorry noob question how do you use the bypass stat and point limit cheat? does it allow me to add attributes past 125?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

jombokits wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:57 pm
sorry noob question how do you use the bypass stat and point limit cheat? does it allow me to add attributes past 125?
Had to quote my entire post didn't'cha.

It bypasses checks that would reset your points at the character select screen, selecting multi-lobby, and then loading into the multi-lobby. It doesn't affect the UI to apply points above 125. You can edit those manually through XG -> Game -> Game Data -> Character Data (XV2) -> Customization Data -> Stats.

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:36 pm
jombokits wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:57 pm
Had to quote my entire post didn't'cha.

It bypasses checks that would reset your points at the character select screen, selecting multi-lobby, and then loading into the multi-lobby. It doesn't affect the UI to apply points above 125. You can edit those manually through XG -> Game -> Game Data -> Character Data (XV2) -> Customization Data -> Stats.
thanks! is there a way to get perfect qq bangs with this table? since the old one doesnt work anymore.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Waiting for CT update to match the new version of the game 1.16

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:54 am
Already have a small "spoiler" section with some main things fixed for latest version.

exassasinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by exassasinx »

Last edited by exassasinx on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:54 am
Waiting for CT update to match the new version of the game 1.16
GL. Now the game checks a bunch more of stuff. Illegit stuff gets reset. Tried with the save editior.
Ty online competitive cheaters.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:49 am
GL. Now the game checks a bunch more of stuff. Illegit stuff gets reset. Tried with the save editior.
Ty online competitive cheaters.
Well I've already fixed up the bypass scripts for, what I believe to be, most of the checks, but, yea, launching the game normally without cheat engine will result in them getting reset.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Well Ty for your work anyway.

exassasinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by exassasinx »

Last edited by exassasinx on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

exassasinx wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:59 pm
is this not possible?
Haven't tried. I currently don't have the drive or motivation. I'm sure I will eventually, but not soon.

4Donic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 4Donic »

Im unable to enable the no-balls shenron script, although I am playing the "revamped" version (a mod) of the game (1.16)
Edit : And I have one dragon ball as well, dunno if that can be an issue.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

4Donic wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:09 pm
Im unable to enable the no-balls shenron script
Yea, it's not working on 1.16. I haven't looked into fixing it yet.

exassasinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by exassasinx »

Last edited by exassasinx on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.