Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XenoverseHacker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by XenoverseHacker »

I have something to ask, i was trying our your table, and i couldn't get the hang of something... First thing is, i couldn't get the titles (Legendary, Awesome, Super Saying God etc..) that i see while using the script, to save when i exit CE and restart the game, can that be done in any way?
And another thing i'd like to ask, is there a way to edit the Play Data tab for Hero Colosseum, cuz when i use the Xenoverse 2 Save editor to add all Character Skills, the Play Data tab shows only 99%, and i like to see them 100%s xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheRavenofSin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRavenofSin »

When I try to use Geordan's table, I go to edit character data and it asks me for a character number. I've tried a few numbers such as the save slot numbers to see what would work, but nothing pops up any data. I honestly don't know what to enter here.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

XenoverseHacker wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:38 pm
... i couldn't get the titles (...) that i see while using the script, to save when i exit CE and restart the game, can that be done in any way?
... is there a way to edit the Play Data tab for Hero Colosseum ...
Yes, I think this is all possible. Two reason for the titles not saving may either be that my script, as intended, doesn't modify your save file to give the titles or the titles are behind dlc content that gets checked at the title screen and you don't have the dlc enabled. So there is a possibility to create other options to have it save, but I won't be doing it any time soon since I'm investing time into another game right now.
TheRavenofSin wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:43 am
... I go to edit character data and it asks me for a character number. ... nothing pops up any data.
Once you do, or even if you don't, there should be two items underneath that header/script named "Num" and "Character". You just need to activate/toggle the box on the left of "Character" and it'll display the items underneath which include all the character data values I've mapped out so far.

TheRavenofSin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRavenofSin »

Weirdly enough, after restarting my computer, I could access it all, it just wasn't working for some reason. As an aside, I can only get an all +5 QQBang to show up if I have the all equipment script running and it disappears after I turn the script off. Is there a way to make it appear more permanently?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

TheRavenofSin wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:02 am
I can only get an all +5 QQBang to show up if I have the all equipment script running and it disappears after I turn the script off. Is there a way to make it appear more permanently?
By making every single one show up, it takes up a lot of memory and is super slow to load. I purposefully set it up to show the perfect QQ Bang only. I haven't touched anything related to the inventory for what and how many things you have so, with my table as it is now, you won't be able to. You can try to find it yourself and maybe edit one of your already existing QQ Bangs to it or force a specific result when making one. So, is it possible? Yes. Can you currently do it with my table? No.

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:16 pm
rikkai wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:05 pm
can anyone create a AI vs AI table please?
My table has the values for the control type of the characters in XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Mob Data. Just make them controlled by the CPU there and you'll get what you want.
thanks~~~~~~~~

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:04 am
SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:39 am
Does using the special badge unlocker...

somehow i cant do a pvp...
I'm going to need more information than that. Are you using my table? If so, what scripts were you using? As usual, I'll assume you have EAC disabled, but does the opponent you're trying to connect to have EAC enabled? Also, what's going on in your game that indicates the issue? If you can think of other important pieces of information, it'll be appreciated.
Hey Geo! the issue has been resolved as the pro-found discoveries amongst of other steam users say that it has been caused by a beta steam program line-up of updates, and disabling them does fix the problem, so if there's anyone else having this issue please ensure that your steam is not linked to the beta updates of steam, thanks! :D

NightlyMoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightlyMoss »

so i saw this youtube video by shiyozushi games and basically he would make x2m modded characters his cac using this tool, can anyone help?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

NightlyMoss wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:19 pm
What do you need help with? Have you at least attempted to use my cheat table?

NightlyMoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightlyMoss »

i did use try. i used the character id swap. but i dont know what to put for the value. Would i put HUM and replace it with the character file?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

NightlyMoss wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:02 am
You put the ID value of the character. I already have a drop down list for the vanilla game's characters, but since you want to put the ID of a modded character, you'll need to find it using other features in my table. You can check XG -> Game -> Menu -> Select Character -> Cursor when you're in the character selection menu in-game and see the ID of whichever character you're hovering over. You can also check the battle section when you're in a match if needed. Once you know the ID, just use that value for the Override CaC Character ID script.

NightlyMoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightlyMoss »

ok, thank you. there are still a few issues im having though, first whenever i used a vanilla character i wasnt able to use any of their moves. Second whenever i tried to fin the modded character id i didnt see anything that resembled an id.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

NightlyMoss wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:49 am
At the area in my table I wrote before, there is an address item that is labeled Character ID which will show a number in decimal which is, as it's labeled, the character ID.

The characters not showing skills is normal. You can use another script in XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Scripts -> Override Loaded Battle Skills to give yourself any skill on any slot. If you want to apply modded skills, you'll need to find their ID value.

NightlyMoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightlyMoss »

OK it can be parsed but i still cant change my moves

NightlyMoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightlyMoss »

NightlyMoss wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:53 am
OK it can be parsed but i still cant change my moves
i basically solved all the problems but one. i figured out that you need to use a vanilla character to change the moveset. But you can use your characters moves for mods if you select the correct cheat table. The common issue ive ran into with both of them is that awoken skills will not show up in battle. And if I use the first method, none of my moves will appear.