Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

ct229 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:38 am
Can you get the In Match cheats from Gabiroma's table to work in your table?
Once I get a comfortable, reserved set of time, I'll see what I can do. You can already manipulate a lot of battle values in my table and activate a few limited scripts so you can work with those at the moment. You'll find most of them in XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System.
treos wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:39 am
anyone know why the CODEX 1.14.01 hotfix copy of this game starts you off with 9999 basic attacks and strike supers attributes?
game also starts with a crap ton of money too. what, did CODEX release a botched, hacked, copy of the game or something?
Unsure why you started off with so many stats and money. My guess is you either had a save file already for the cracked version with them or you got a very weird, modified version of the game that uses the codex crack. The crack itself is not the cause and, fun fact, you can still use the cracked files (steam_api64.dll, steam_appid.txt, and steam_emu.ini) with the latest, up-to-date game files if you can find them.
treos wrote:
can't figure out geo's cheat table. none of it makes sense to me as to what is what. how do i change those 2 stats to something more normal...
You'll find a majority of the scripts to modify the way the game works under Geo's Scripts, but, for editable values and such, you'll find those under XG Core. When you activate XG Core it'll also activate the Setup section that contains a bunch of scripts that find the base pointers. When this is activated, just manually collapse the Setup section with the [+]/[-] button next to it. For the values you are referring to, you'll find those under XG -> Game -> Game Data -> General Data -> Currency Data and XG -> Game -> Game Data -> Character Data (XV2) -> Character -> Customization Data -> Stats.

Something else to note is you'll want the initial table's script to execute when you open the table. If you don't know what that means or haven't messed with anything regarding that, you'll most likely not have to worry about it since it should execute automatically since my table is signed.
treos wrote:
and all the links i see redirecting to gabiromon's post lead to a post here with no linked cheat table.
He removed the table once I posted mine and due to it being unstable after every game update. You can still find it from other sites, but I'd still suggest using mine since it has more features and stability.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

YAKgamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YAKgamer »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:57 am
Came back to clean up the disaster of a table I made before. Table has been tested on 1.02, 1.07, 1.08, 1.09, 1.13, 1.14.01, 1.15, 1.15.01. Designed for 1.15.01, but many things still work on 1.07. Many things break on 1.02, but some essentials still work.

IMPORTANT: In the table's internal lua script are custom value types and these are needed for the certain XOR-ed encrypted values in memory such as currency and player attributes. The script also includes the drop down lists for certain address items.

By using the values in XG -> Game -> Common -> C System EAC, you can access the DBXV2 servers and do online stuff. You won't be able to play with players who have EAC actually enabled due to not properly connecting with the EAC peer to peer interface. You can play online with other people bypassing it and you can use XG -> C Net Lite -> One Player Ready In Online Room to do online events solo when you shouldn't.
Table Info
You'll find the editable values under XG Core and you'll most likely be working with:
XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System
XG -> Game -> Event-> Battle Normal -> Timer
XG -> Game -> Game Data
XG -> Game -> TTL Data (Hero Colosseum)

Many pointers in XG Core have been found, organized, and programmatically obtained by the scripts under XG Core -> Setup. You can minimize that section once everything activates and looks fine. You can find an accurate and visual timer in the Battle section, but the one you'll most likely want to edit is under the Event section.

Although many pointers have been laid out, a majority of them have not been mapped out or near completion.
Anything with a label (not value) as "???" or includes that means I'm unsure of what it is or what to call it.
Example: For XG -> Game -> Game Data -> General Data -> Raid Data ???, I am unsure if this should be generalized/labeled as "Raid Data". Also, you'll find the new Partners' unlock flags added in latest update there.
Features
  • XG Core: Contains pointers and mapped out data to view and edit for the game.
  • Scripts:
    • Replace Moveset: Injects to the instructions reading the .cms file and allows you to replace a character's, by ID, moveset with another character through their short name or relative path (ex. "../HIT/HIT").
    • Override CaC Character ID: Tested in Story mode, this allows you to replace your CaC's character with another character's by their ID.
    • Camera No Clip: This will allow the camera to clip through obstacles in the lobby.
    • Timespace Delivery Item Modifier: Injects code to use user inputted values for the item, type, and quantity when sending items to other players.
    • Force Quest Rank: Forces the resulting rank at the end of a quest.
    • Quest 100% Drop Rate: Makes enemy drops, learned skills, and end rewards of quests' chance to succeed all the time. Another script underneath to ignore the skill learn condition.
    • Unlimited Items: Won't decrease items when used.
    • Shenron No Balls: Summon Shenron even when you don't have Dragon Balls.
    • Fly/Jump/Vehicle Anywhere: Fly, jump, or use your vehicles in any area in the lobby.
    • Bypass Equip Verification: Bypass equipment check when game loads save file and when loading a character so it won't unequip them.
    • Bypass Stat and Point Limits: Sort of tested in latest version, bypasses stat and point limits when loading a character.
    • Custom Stat Manager: Takes over multipliers for attribute values so they can exceed 125.
    • Show All Skills (CaC) and (Partner): Shows all skills in the skill menu for your CaCs and Partners.
    • Show All Equipment (CaC) and (Partner): Shows all equipable equipment in the equipment menu for your CaCs and Partners (Not many things for Partners anyway).
    • Show All Mascots: Shows all equipable mascots in the Vehicle/CC Mascot menu.
    • Show All Mentors & Unlocks: Gives access to all unlockable mentors/partners and their unlockables.
    • Show All Nicks/Marks/Badges: Gives access to all nicks, marks, and badges in the "Play Data" menu (Badges menu only selectable while connected to DBXV2 servers).
    • Show All Items In Shops: Shows all items in shops for normal shop clerks. Not tested for other shop menus.
    • Show All Parallel Quests: Shows all parallel quests when bringing up the menu from clerk.
    • Show All PQ Win Conditions: Shows all parallel quest win conditions when currently viewing it in the menu.
    • Show All Selectable Characters: All selectable characters in character selection will be accessible. Another script underneath to show boss characters.
    • Show All Selectable Stages: All selectable stages in stage selection will be accessible.
    • Special Lobby Events Are Accessible: Makes many special events accessible in the lobby. This includes the tournament quests and other npc triggers. Frieza's Siege acts as if it's activated, but no real effect other than not being able access Frieza's Spaceship Time Miniature.
    • Enable DLC: Finds the address for DLC flags and allows you to manually set them to 1 to access them.
    • XG -> Game -> Common -> C System EAC -> Bypass EAC Online Checks: Will bypass specific instructions that would crash the game if the "EAC Status" value is manually set to 1 / Enabled.
    • XG -> C Net Lite -> One Player Ready In Online Room: Will allow you to do an activity online that requires two or more players to actually be started with only one player like some raids.
    • XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Timer -> Redirect Timer (Keep Updated): Will make the visual timer always update with the accurate timer when you make modifications to the accurate and real timer.
    • XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Mob Data -> Mob -> Scripts...: Contains scripts for infinite/non-decreasing values and Ignored or Forced functions for the specific player.
    • XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Mob Data -> Mob -> Buffs and Debuffs (Override): Forces the specified buffs or debuffs to be active or not.
    • XG -> Game -> Menu-> Select Stage -> Force Load Map ID: Forces the stage loaded when initializing a match by the ID.
    • XG -> Game -> Save Data -> Allow Any Steam ID: Activate before save data loads (before pressing button on title screen). This will allow a save file, with a different Steam ID, to be loaded and, as normal, will be saved using your Steam ID.
Edits
10/10/2020: Not really many additional features due to lack of time and many dead ends. This update is focused on compatibility with different versions and hopefully extends to future ones. I wanted to get this out as soon as possible while also being satisfied with it.

09/27/2020: Fixed and adjusted a few memory records' descriptions and offsets as well as scripts. One Player Ready In Online Room now works on other room types. Added more scripts related to quests and mapped out values for individual CaC's play data.
Thanks to Yazame for testing things and some relabeling

09/19/2020: Table is now signed. Removed a lot of junk and cleaned up other things. Table size has been reduced by ~65%. Adjusted a few Setup scripts. Added Allow Any Steam ID script and added more values in XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Mob Data section. Maybe more was changed, but nothing I can remember.

09/17/2020 Hotfix: Added Legend Patrol DLC flag at the bottom of other flags. data_d4_5_xv1.cpk required.
09/16/2020: Small adjustments to existing scripts and labels. Added more pointers and a few scripts. Quest data pointers have been mapped for individual CaCs and general menu pointers. Optimized usage of repetitive lua functions and optimized file size.

09/12/2020: Adjusted a few scripts. Added more pointers such as XG::Game::Lobby pointers, reorganized and renamed pointers, and added a new script for online purposes. Removed Cords (City) script with proper pointers for XG::HavokWorld instances.
Tested and made with Cheat Engine 7.1 on game version 1.15.01:
DBXV2 Geo.zip
Legend Patrol:
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRpYWZpcmUuY29tL2ZpbGUvOHZyZnJsd3U4bHprOGlsL0xlZ2VuZCtQYXRyb2wuN3ovZmlsZQ==

Old Tables
DBXV2 Geo.zip
DBXV2 Geo.zip
Pre-Signed
DBXV2 Geo.zip
DBXV2 Geo.zip
DBXV2 Geo.zip
Hey so i tried the Override CaC Character ID but when i go into story i dont have a transformation skill although i equipped one and i did modify the transformation to work with the character i am using but still it shows "..." on transformation in storymode battle but when i use this in parallel quests the transformations work but i have 2 teammates which are exact copies of me

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

YAKgamer wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:43 pm
Hey so i tried the Override CaC Character ID but when i go into story i dont have a transformation skill
when i use this in parallel quests the transformations work but i have 2 teammates which are exact copies of me
I'll see what I can do by implementing injections to have the script only affect your character. Don't expect an update any time soon, though.

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

can anyone create a AI vs AI table please?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

rikkai wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:05 pm
can anyone create a AI vs AI table please?
My table has the values for the control type of the characters in XG -> Game -> Battle -> Core -> Main System -> Mob Data. Just make them controlled by the CPU there and you'll get what you want.

Romangelo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Romangelo »

Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:06 pm
Natealot wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:21 pm
I am on the same version. 1.15.01
I hop on the game, attached cheat engine, loaded up my character into a single lobby, but I can not get any script to activate.
One possibility is you launched the game normally through the START.exe and it loaded EAC (Easy Anti Cheat). This gives the process a specific access token to prevent read and write access to the game's memory as well as some other things. So this would prevent Cheat Engine from being able to read the game memory and, ultimately, prevent anything in Cheat Engine to work for it.

Another possibility is you have Cheat Engine setup to not run my table's initial launch script or however you'd like to call it. This is important for all sorts of features in my table. Although this wouldn't prevent "any script to activate."

To launch the game without EAC loading, you could launch it directly from the DBXV2.exe. Something to note is Steam will automatically launch the game through START.exe. Something convenient I've done is make my own application called START.exe to just launch DBXV2.exe on it's own so I can use the PLAY button on Steam.
Do I need to do anything to the game files before I can use CheatEngine with this game? I launched the game through DBXV2.exe, the game warned me that it launched without EAC, but none of the scripts work. I tried to search for some value myself but CheatEngine couldn't read any data from the game.

Edited: Got it to work. All I had to do is switching to the second tab of Process List window in Cheat Engine.

Smashed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smashed »

Hey Geordan9,

Just discovered this table. Really nice job! I did have a question though:

Under "Geo's Scripts" there is a script called "Show all Nicks/Marks/Badges"
When I activate it it unlocks any Nicks/Marks I'm missing, but the Title Tab remains greyed out. I assuming this is the Badges section. Is it not possible to unlock these Titles/Badges with the cheat table? Or did I miss a step?

Let me know if I did something wrong. I'm pretty new to this.

Thanks for any assistance!

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Smashed wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:50 pm
the Title Tab remains greyed out. I assuming this is the Badges section. Is it not possible to unlock these Titles/Badges with the cheat table?
You are correct and the reason it's greyed out is because you are not connected to the DBXV2 servers. That or you need to be online in the multi lobby, I can't remember.

Smashed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smashed »

Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:57 pm
Smashed wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:50 pm
the Title Tab remains greyed out. I assuming this is the Badges section. Is it not possible to unlock these Titles/Badges with the cheat table?
You are correct and the reason it's greyed out is because you are not connected to the DBXV2 servers. That or you need to be online in the multi lobby, I can't remember.
Damn, ok so that information is stored server side? Even if we did unlock it there's no way to save it to Play Data if we did?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Smashed wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:06 pm
so that information is stored server side? Even if we did unlock it there's no way to save it to Play Data if we did?
Not sure. It's possible that the equipped badge is client side and the flags for whichever ones are unlocked are server side. Although, with my script, that wouldn't matter. When I get back into it, I can look into adding to the script to enable the menu without being online.

Smashed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smashed »

[/quote]

Not sure. It's possible that the equipped badge is client side and the flags for whichever ones are unlocked are server side. Although, with my script, that wouldn't matter. When I get back into it, I can look into adding to the script to enable the menu without being online.
[/quote]

That would be amazing. I suspect too that the equipped badge is client side. I think I remember back when the game was first released, someone tested this and confirmed they could keep a badge equipped even after disabling cheat engine and re-connecting to the Xenoverse servers.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Why does game crash if we use the gift selection? using geo's table

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Smashed wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:26 pm
That would be amazing. I suspect too that the equipped badge is client side. I think I remember back when the game was first released, someone tested this and confirmed they could keep a badge equipped even after disabling cheat engine and re-connecting to the Xenoverse servers.
They stay equipped, but only you will see the badge after it's been equipped and saved. There's both a save side component and a server side component to the visibilty

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Does using the special badge unlocker prevent you from starting pvp matches?

somehow i cant do a pvp (idk whats the reason) but my game is not modded.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:39 am
Does using the special badge unlocker...

somehow i cant do a pvp...
I'm going to need more information than that. Are you using my table? If so, what scripts were you using? As usual, I'll assume you have EAC disabled, but does the opponent you're trying to connect to have EAC enabled? Also, what's going on in your game that indicates the issue? If you can think of other important pieces of information, it'll be appreciated.