Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [EPIC]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noobzor
Noobzor

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [EPIC]

Post by 801403631 »

I share Tiny Tina's Wonderlands cheat table with you

thanks to Cake-san for unreal engine dumper, makes this table possible and people who made tutorials that made me learn how to make stuff

Included are

Lots of skillpoints

Player 1-4 modification

Name

PlayerId/Player Info etc.

Health Pointers

Movement Pointers

Player Coordinates Pointers

Weapon Pointers

Infinite Ammo/Grenades

Pistol/Gun/Shotgun/SMG etc Pointers

Shield Pointers

Ability Points

Rage

Cryo

Dark Mage

Void

Mushroom Respawn

Accuracy Pointers

Skill Pointers

+ a lot more pointers using unreal engine dumper. Too many to list here. You guys can use the cake san dumper posted here and find more yourself if the one I post aren't enough.

work for epic version, maybe work for steam too when it came out, see steam for release date

be happy not sad :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Wonderlands.CT
(827.36 KiB) Downloaded 11007 times

Horizon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [EPIC]

Post by Horizon »

Thanks for the table. Worked great. Is there a way to modify luck? The item labled as Luck, in the attributes section, is actually attunement and not Luck.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 801403631 »

Horizon wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:59 pm
Thanks for the table. Worked great. Is there a way to modify luck? The item labled as Luck, in the attributes section, is actually attunement and not Luck.
oops, this table combined with others they make a bad mistake :oops:

I shall try to add more options soon thanks for using this table.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 801403631 »

hot pancakes wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:56 pm
uh he has literally posted in the same thread that you took this table from that he didn't approve of it and wants you to take it down. You didn't work hard on this, you literally copy and pasted his work. its one thing to post someone elses table but to take credit well you're just a piece of shit
This a lie, the author believes in open source and sharing his work for table makers to learn from and improve upon. I only doing that. I am not contacted by author, please stop harassing me...and it is my work too ok? this table based on cake sans dumper and open source tables, read definition of open source

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

Thread cleaned

We take allegations of theft seriously unlike other sites who always steal from FRF. Next time, please contact staff instead of producing this diarrhea all over the forum

Even though I removed this table, I believe OP intentions were harmless as he was confused by a particular site's mission statement of being open source? but bullying newbies for learning and improving, and they are also openly stealing work from here.