Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Smashing_Grumpkins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Post by Smashing_Grumpkins »

looks like the first dlc/4.21 update broke the initialize script in the wonderlands.ct table, anyone here know how to update for this new versio?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mad Modder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mad Modder »

quick questions, is there a way to raise chaos level? thanks in advance

dougdimmadab
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dougdimmadab »

did they change the dev codes? cant get them to work

EnvyTheNoob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EnvyTheNoob »

Will this get updated to the latest patch?

teemohnay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by teemohnay »

Set Weapon Properties doesnt work. Been at this for hours now. Followed the instructions exactly, which are extremely vague at best. I experimented tons trying to figure this out. Anytime I activate the script, the game crashes. Can someone please explain how to make this work?

teemohnay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by teemohnay »

crashxero wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:50 pm
I'm running CE 7.2 and the weapon properties work fine for me: no spread, proj speed/fire rate/damage increased, no reload

gf just got 7.4 (we couldnt find a proper dl link for 7.2) and when she runs the weapon property hotkey, it makes no spread, increased proj speed and fire rate, but the damage increase is not there and it still reloads despite the ammo count not lowering per shot.

we tried editing the gun damage in the script part to be 6000.0 for both lines at the bottom of the script, but its having no effect. Any suggestions?

edit: sometimes it appears that her guns actually do zero damage, strangely. wasn't sure if this is tied to some kind of game bug
How did you get this to work? Anytime I activate the script, the game crashes every time. Can you please spell out specifically the process? All the other scripts work. Just not Set Weapon Properties. Not sure what Im doing wrong here but its driving me nuts

Veneran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Veneran »

teemohnay wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:09 am
crashxero wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:50 pm
I'm running CE 7.2 and the weapon properties work fine for me: no spread, proj speed/fire rate/damage increased, no reload

gf just got 7.4 (we couldnt find a proper dl link for 7.2) and when she runs the weapon property hotkey, it makes no spread, increased proj speed and fire rate, but the damage increase is not there and it still reloads despite the ammo count not lowering per shot.

we tried editing the gun damage in the script part to be 6000.0 for both lines at the bottom of the script, but its having no effect. Any suggestions?

edit: sometimes it appears that her guns actually do zero damage, strangely. wasn't sure if this is tied to some kind of game bug
How did you get this to work? Anytime I activate the script, the game crashes every time. Can you please spell out specifically the process? All the other scripts work. Just not Set Weapon Properties. Not sure what Im doing wrong here but its driving me nuts
It's crashing with the latest update of the game. Wait for a new cheat table.

peopleisme909
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peopleisme909 »

So theres just no way to mod right now with anything, or any version at the moment? Are there any updates?

Mims
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mims »

Telling me I need: daffodil-paddiesel1-67

Google search leads me to.... pictures of daffodils and nothing else. :/

Ziebelkuchen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ziebelkuchen »

Well im struggling too.
Would be really nice to edit/ mod again!

Kyle873
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kyle873 »

Ziebelkuchen wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 12:15 pm
Well im struggling too.
I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon honestly. SunBeam ditched it pretty fast even after people likely donated to keep it going, which is shitty and why I'm heavily against modders asking/begging for donations in the first place, because 9 times out of 10 they just piss off and leave people out to dry and take the money, and the modding community on Discord refuses to release anything until the season pass content is finished, which is a load of horse shit if you ask me, since it's literally the same engine version and everything, it'd take way less time and work than the initial work for BL3 to get the old modding tools going again. It's just an excuse for them to either hoard the tools for themselves and the cool kids club or to try and use the season pass content to go "well we don't want to ruin the multiplayer experience while the game's "live service" lifetime is still going" which is pretty weak reasoning as well, because no matter how you slice it to me, BL was never a "multiplayer" game, it's a co-op game, and there's a big difference. Nobody of the dozens of people I know ever touch matchmaking, because it's hot garbage.

The state of modding for this game is in a real bad spot currently, and it's sad.

Hell, what happened to modding in the last year or two anyway? Just look at the state of Elden Ring and it's modders locking their shit behind their Discord where they can just kick you out if they feel like it without any given reason. Shit is disgusting and it feels like things are only going downhill from there.

kingquote
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kingquote »

Kyle873 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 3:04 am
Ziebelkuchen wrote:
Well im struggling too.
I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon honestly. SunBeam ditched it pretty fast even after people likely donated to keep it going, which is shitty and why I'm heavily against modders asking/begging for donations in the first place, because 9 times out of 10 they just piss off and leave people out to dry and take the money, and the modding community on Discord refuses to release anything until the season pass content is finished, which is a load of horse shit if you ask me, since it's literally the same engine version and everything, it'd take way less time and work than the initial work for BL3 to get the old modding tools going again. It's just an excuse for them to either hoard the tools for themselves and the cool kids club or to try and use the season pass content to go "well we don't want to ruin the multiplayer experience while the game's "live service" lifetime is still going" which is pretty weak reasoning as well, because no matter how you slice it to me, BL was never a "multiplayer" game, it's a co-op game, and there's a big difference. Nobody of the dozens of people I know ever touch matchmaking, because it's hot garbage.

The state of modding for this game is in a real bad spot currently, and it's sad.

Hell, what happened to modding in the last year or two anyway? Just look at the state of Elden Ring and it's modders locking their shit behind their Discord where they can just kick you out if they feel like it without any given reason. Shit is disgusting and it feels like things are only going downhill from there.
I get your annoyance over not being able to use this stuff for this game right now, but it's not really fair to attack mod/cheat creators for that. First of all, the donations you touch on are just that: donations. And if you do decide to send these people some money, it's not to pay them for future work or support on a project, it's a thank you for work they have already done that you are making use of. If the creator had something like a patreon where they promise to do future work for payment, your concern would be valid, but that is not the case here. And it's worth remembering that almost all creators do this as a hobby. They work on a project because they enjoy doing so, and are just nice enough to share that with the community. If SunBeam has lost interest in this game and prefers to spend his time working on other projects, that's unfortunate for us, but SunBeam has no obligation to keep working on this. As to your complaints about Elden Ring mods being on discord, I can't comment since I have never joined any discord community for modding.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

teemohnay wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:02 pm
Set Weapon Properties doesnt work. Been at this for hours now. Followed the instructions exactly, which are extremely vague at best. I experimented tons trying to figure this out. Anytime I activate the script, the game crashes. Can someone please explain how to make this work?
OK, what's vague in my explanations? You run the game, click PLAY, then click CONTINUE in main menu so you enter game world. Alt-tab to CE, open table and activate the Initialize script, follow messages till it asks if you want to remove the Tab key and remap the ConsoleKey, then you're set. Can't be more simpler than that... Ah, that the game updated (see the 2-3 posts above yours) and that "Set Weapon Properties" is now crashing.. that's a different story. Point is you could've read the comments before yours and considered that maybe.. just maybe.. that's the reason for the crashes, rather than bluntly assume the instructions are vague? Thanks.
Kyle873 wrote:
No fucks given today on the likes of you.
Veneran wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:11 pm
It's crashing with the latest update of the game. Wait for a new cheat table.
Ziebelkuchen wrote:
Well im struggling too.
The fix for "Set Weapon Properties" script:
  • open the script
  • change line 16 from

Code: Select all

t = t + 0x73 -- get to CALL
to

t = aobScanSmall( "400F95C7", t, 0x100 )
t = aobScanSmall( "E8", t, 0x100 )
  • after editing the above, go to now line 48 and change it from

t = t + 0xB6
to

t = aobScanSmall( "400F95C7", t, 0x100 )
  t = aobScanSmall( "FF90", t, 0x100 )
  • save table to reuse later
There, fixed.

Also the new offset for DeveloperPerks is 0x2820. Line 336 in the original table, [ Initialize ] script.

The table was updated for Patreon users, as this was also requested there.

BR,
Sun

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Kyle873 wrote:
Ziebelkuchen wrote:
Well im struggling too.
Snip
You know, most people who don't like how things are, tend to put in the effort to make a change and get what they want rather than complain about it... Kind of like what Gideon did with the aforementioned Elring Ring & discord stuff. Just saying.

The modders who you complain about are no different from you and I. As such, you can also learn about ASL, Lua, RE, and even more... The information is out there.

Ziebelkuchen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ziebelkuchen »

I hope nobody got the wrong impression from my comment but just to be sure.
I'm really greatful for all the work modders and creators put in their projects!
So i didn't want to be rude or sound ungreatful.
Have a nice day!