Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Post by vgoy1082 »

Blizardmanguy wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:49 pm
vgoy1082 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:14 pm
anyone figure out the command for moonshards. ive tried eridium vault coins etc cant find it. currency and specific class mods the original commands arent working for me.
The GiveEridium command from Borderlands 3 will work, but only to 4K moonshards. Has anyone found a way to grant EXP for Mythic Ranks? GiveLevels doesn't work.
damn cause after 11 rerolls its 4086 to reroll

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Blizardmanguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blizardmanguy »

vgoy1082 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:26 pm
Blizardmanguy wrote:
vgoy1082 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:14 pm
anyone figure out the command for moonshards. ive tried eridium vault coins etc cant find it. currency and specific class mods the original commands arent working for me.
The GiveEridium command from Borderlands 3 will work, but only to 4K moonshards. Has anyone found a way to grant EXP for Mythic Ranks? GiveLevels doesn't work.
Yeah, I haven't been able to gain any MoonStones past 4K, so I think 11 rerolls is all we get. For now. :D

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

Blizardmanguy wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:57 pm
vgoy1082 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:26 pm
Blizardmanguy wrote:

Yeah, I haven't been able to gain any MoonStones past 4K, so I think 11 rerolls is all we get. For now. :D
yea the global cap is probably 4k till the next DLC..sad face lol

APerfidiousDane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by APerfidiousDane »

Third person camera works the same as Alice mentions here.

I haven't really tested it much as far as gameplay goes but I can definitely get the camera offset and it SEEMS to aim decently. I'll toy with it more to see what issues arise. Sliding and slams zoom back into first person during the animations.

The game definitely likes crashing if I edit the values more than once from the main menu though.

moonx0x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moonx0x »

im already at max level how do i add more skill points ?

wickedj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wickedj »

Trying to figure out if there is a way to change your subclass early on with out beating the game and i found this but i don't know how to utilize it

Code: Select all

Line 329076: [00329075] 0x0000000163820E80 Function Mission_Plot11.Mission_Plot11_C.Update_RespecSecClass                                      
	Line 329077: [00329076] 0x0000000174611680 ObjectProperty Mission_Plot11.Mission_Plot11_C.Update_RespecSecClass.context                        
	Line 329080: [00329079] 0x00000001638210C0 Function Mission_Plot11.Mission_Plot11_C.Obj_RespecSecClass                                         
	Line 329081: [00329080] 0x0000000174611780 EnumProperty Mission_Plot11.Mission_Plot11_C.Obj_RespecSecClass.ObjectiveEvent                      
	Line 329082: [00329081] 0x0000000174611800 ByteProperty Mission_Plot11.Mission_Plot11_C.Obj_RespecSecClass.ObjectiveEvent.UnderlyingType       
	Line 329127: [00329126] 0x0000000174612800 BoolProperty Mission_Plot11.Mission_Plot11_C.Obj_RespecSecClass.CurrentlyInLoadEvents               
	Line 329237: [00329236] 0x000000017435B920 IntProperty Mission_Plot11.Mission_Plot11_C.Obj_RespecSecClass.ObjectiveCount                       
	Line 329252: [00329251] 0x000000016229DDE0 MissionObjective Mission_Plot11.Obj_RespecSecClass_Objective                                        
	Line 329293: [00329292] 0x0000000174615700 ObjectProperty Mission_Plot11.Mission_Plot11_C.Obj_RespecSecClass_ObjVar        

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ It works like with normal functions, it's just the function arguments are listed below the function. You can tell down to where by highlighting in Notepad++ the last string in the name chain, before the .

Example:

So line 12795 is the UFunction, which, in console terms, translates to a command. The next two lines are tied to 12795 in the sense that they are arguments to AddHeroPoints UFunction. You can see from the highlight all 3 rows belong to the same context.

So the translation in pseudo-C would be:

Function AddHeroPoints( IntProperty AddAmount, ByteProperty HeroPointType )
In your case you have:

Function Update_RespecSecClass( ObjectProperty context)
And the other one has 5 arguments:

You can use NamesDump.txt too for Enums, to figure out parametrization.

Another thing to notice is the AddHeroPoints command belongs to the OakCharacter_Player context. This inherits from Player, which inherits from Character. When you execute a console command a sequence of contexts are being queried for the command (UFunction) you typed in. Namely UPlayer::Exec is responsible for most of it, querying Input, HUD, PlayerController, Character, CheatManager and 2-3 more.

But none of them are Mission_Plot11_C (the context for the Update_RespecSecClass function). So, even if you get the right arguments to work, the function won't run. Simply because Mission_Plot11_C is not handled in the normal console execution flow. And that is why I hook UPlayer::Exec to inject other contexts :) Like I did with DeveloperPerks:

--** inline UPlayer::Exec so DeveloperPerks functions work **--

t = allocateMemory( 0x1000 )
unregisterSymbol( "UPlayer__Exec_hook" )
registerSymbol( "UPlayer__Exec_hook", t, true )

local aob_in_UPlayer_Exec = "488D4C24??E8??????????C04883C4??415F415E415D5F5E5D5BC3"
sl = aobScanEx( aob_in_UPlayer_Exec )
if not sl or sl.Count < 1 then stopExec( "'aob_in_UPlayer_Exec' not found." ) end
t = tonumber( sl[0], 16 )
unregisterSymbol( "UPlayer__Exec_hookspot" )
registerSymbol( "UPlayer__Exec_hookspot", t, true )

t = staticFindObjectEx( "ObjectProperty", "BPCont_Player.BPCont_Player_C", "DeveloperPerks" )
if t < 1 then stopExec( "'DeveloperPerks' ObjectProperty not found." ) end
t = getOffset( t )
t = string.format( "%X", t )

autoAssemble([[

label( UPlayer__Exec_hookspot_o )
registersymbol( UPlayer__Exec_hookspot_o )
label( UPlayer__Exec_hook_exit )

UPlayer__Exec_hook:
// [ObjectProperty BPCont_Player.BPCont_Player_C.DeveloperPerks + 0x44] = 0x2780
// r14 = OakPlayerController
mov rcx,[r14+]]..t..[[] // adjusted it so it's read directly from the ObjectProperty, hence stable across updates
test rcx,rcx
je short @f
  mov rax,[rcx]
  mov r9,rdi
  mov r8,rbp
  mov rdx,rsi
  call qword ptr [rax+220] // UObject::ProcessConsoleExec
  test al,al
  jne short UPlayer__Exec_hook_exit
UPlayer__Exec_hookspot_o:
readmem( UPlayer__Exec_hookspot, 5 )
jmp far UPlayer__Exec_hookspot+5
UPlayer__Exec_hook_exit:
jmp far UPlayer__Exec_hookspot+1B

align 10 CC

Trampolines+20:
jmp far UPlayer__Exec_hook

align 10 CC

UPlayer__Exec_hookspot:
jmp Trampolines+20

]])
That's why all DeveloperPerks-related commands work.

Aside from hooking some spot to add your context to the console's execution flow, you also need to make the UFunctions executable. There is a flag at offset 0x88 which needs to be OR-ed with 0x200 (in UE4 source code it is defined as UFUNC_Exec).

Now you know the story behind this. Up to you to make the best of it :)

JonnyTremane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JonnyTremane »

Is it just me, or does the link to the CE 7.1 not work?

Edit: nevermind, reloaded and it was there

JonnyTremane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JonnyTremane »

Has anyone figured out how to change element on weapon?

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

anyone knows if there is a dev command to get to chaos level 20

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

is there a command to spawn specific legendarys, so i dont have to spawn 1000 random armors and hope the get the right one with the right affixes? like a specific command for spawning the Deathless Mantle for example?

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

guggelhupf wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:30 am
is there a command to spawn specific legendarys, so i dont have to spawn 1000 random armors and hope the get the right one with the right affixes? like a specific command for spawning the Deathless Mantle for example?
I've been meaning to ask this same question..would really cut down on time

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

vgoy1082 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:08 am
guggelhupf wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:30 am
I've been meaning to ask this same question..would really cut down on time
There is no such command. The affixes are randomized for SpawnAwesomeItems, so no, can't control them through some console command.

You can control, though, which ItemPoolData from they are spawned. Dump the ObjectsDump.txt with Numpad / key, then open it up with Notepad++ and look for "ItemPoolData". Note the address of each pool, copy it, select all "ItemPoolData_" lines in the table under [ SpawnAwesomeItems ] section (you will have to expand it), press Enter and paste in the address you just copied.

Example:

<before>

This is how my CE looks like when I expand that section (IT DOESN'T HAVE TO LOOK IDENTICAL FOR YOU. So don't try to set the values identically to my picture, as you'll crash your game!):

<dump UObjects with Numpad /, open ObjectsDump.txt and Ctrl+F for all ItemPoolData; then find the one you want >

<select and copy the address as shown above, then select all entries in the table, press Enter and paste the address in>

<after>

This is what the CE window should now look like:

Now SpawnAwesomeItems in the console and this happens:

That's as specific as it can get.

And since I have a feeling there will be dumb-fucks (ab)using these wrong, here we go:

1) THE OBJECTSDUMP.TXT CONTENT IS VOLATILE. MEANING WHEN SOME MAP LOADS OR YOU GO TO MAIN MENU AND BACK TO GAME WORLD, YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-DUMP THE FILE WITH THE SAME HOTKEY.

2) THE ADDRESSES IN YOUR FILE WILL NOT WORK FOR OTHER PEOPLE, SO DON'T SHARE THEM OR INSTRUCT PEOPLE TO USE YOURS. IT'S BAD PRACTICE.

3) SOME POOLS WON'T WORK. IT'S NORMAL. ALSO SOME POOLS ONLY WORK IN THE MAPS THAT HAVE THE POOL LOADED (IF YOU WANT TO SPAWN FROM SOME BOSS POOL, BE IN THE MAP WITH THE BOSS; IT WON'T WORK OUTSIDE THAT MAP!)

All of this is explained in the Borderlands 3 topic, so I won't insist any further. When I said EVERYTHING I wrote there applies to Tiny Tina, I meant it. You'll just have to go read.

Cheers.

P.S.: There's a saying in my language that's translated 1:1 like this: "those who are dissatisfied with the gift they received, that gift will be taken away from them". What if I hadn't posted the table? So, please, appreciate what you got here for FREE and use it to the decency of its capabilities. Want something extra that's more suited to your needs? a) Pay for it. Time is precious for everyone. B) Make that 'something' yourselves. There's over 2000 downloads of this table and only 4-5 people are still not happy with what they got, wanting some customized stuff or easier ways to get something.. But I guess no one cares about the figures when it's all about themselves, all about what you, the individual wants. Fuck the rest of the world, right? :)

wickedj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wickedj »

lol "Fuck the rest of the world"

Ummm what do cheaters do..... they say fuck everyone else i want my stuff now. i mean come on That is the whole mentality of most people who cheat and hack in games

We want our stuff and our gear and our advantage before everyone else

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

wickedj wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:46 am
lol "Fuck the rest of the world"

Ummm what do cheaters do..... they say fuck everyone else i want my stuff now. i mean come on That is the whole mentality of most people who cheat and hack in games

We want our stuff and our gear and our advantage before everyone else
I'm not sure if the "advantage before everyone else" applies to single-player. When I made a comment about how some people are using this table to set-up their characters for online play, I immediately got thrown off that no, this is only used for single-player. And the single-player character is not used in "LAN Play" or "Open To Public" at all.. right? :D /sarcasm So I'm to believe that the Legendaries spawned with SpawnAwesomeItems are only going to be used in "Local Only". No one's gonna show off to their friends or public "hey, look at me and my awesome weapons", right? :D I mean, I'm smart enough to make this table with all these advanced features, but at the same time, you want me to to play dumb and act as if I didn't know what other purposes the table would serve? T_T.. Seriously, now..

Lastly, because the general attitude seems to be "cheaters are bad", please check the article below, as I'm sure anyone reading it will find a bit of themselves in:

[Link]

I believe most of us are part of this paragraph: "The largest group of cheaters does it for the content. These are players who genuinely love the game and want to collect every single unlockable bit of it."

Though the key take-away: "[...] cheaters aren't always simply the enemy; they can often be some of a game's best players, customers, collectors, and content creators."

Best regards,
Sun