Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
korben44
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Post by korben44 »

Set All Item Pools To.. is not working. Errrors in line 3 and 7. Not a big deal... just have to manually change the values.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nystro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nystro »

I would just like to post in my smooth brain moment. I was having zero luck with the injector allowing me to open console. I tried my best to make sure the timing was right and that I was executing as administrator. I was about to post here for support when I noticed I left my keyboard in ENG-INTL where the tilde key works a good bit different. Changed that back and I'm getting all the goodies I did from the same BL3 tables and dumps. Thanks muchly SunBeam and please forgive my brain's unfathomable smoothess,

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

korben44 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:03 pm
Set All Item Pools To.. is not working. Errrors in line 3 and 7. Not a big deal... just have to manually change the values.
That's why I explained how to update them manually.

You can make the script work though, by updating the array of offsets inside the script. I was too lazy to do it and said "fuck it, ppl will just have to do it manually for now". Just look at each offset from the pools in CE and edit them one by one in the "Set All Item Pools To.." script. If you fuck them up, you will end-up writing the pointers to wrong parts of the Unreal Script behind SpawnAwesomeItems and game will crash when you try to use the command. So you'll need to close game completely and reboot it.

Or just stick to the manual instructions I posted :P

Mad Modder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mad Modder »

Awesome engine if I can get it to work, I have the program running fine, initilized, got to set weapons properties, make changes as per instructions but the value doesn't change on the gear, been at it for a bit now, any help would be appreciated

korben44
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by korben44 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:46 am
korben44 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:03 pm
That's why I explained how to update them manually.

You can make the script work though, by updating the array of offsets inside the script. I was too lazy to do it and said "fuck it, ppl will just have to do it manually for now". Just look at each offset from the pools in CE and edit them one by one in the "Set All Item Pools To.." script. If you fuck them up, you will end-up writing the pointers to wrong parts of the Unreal Script behind SpawnAwesomeItems and game will crash when you try to use the command. So you'll need to close game completely and reboot it.

Or just stick to the manual instructions I posted :P
I missed that part in your post... my bad. It's easy enough to change them manually.

FalkorAndMe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FalkorAndMe »

Sunbeam, I have been searching for a way to spawn CHAOTIC Legendary gear or maybe even VOLATILE gear. Can't seem to find the code for referencing these items as they do with Legendary or "Very Rare" any thoughts or a solution would be amazing! Keep up the good work, amazing tool!

issafloof
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by issafloof »

Is there an explanation for the Awesome Weapons usage? Like how to use it

shadowdios
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowdios »

issafloof wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:04 pm
Is there an explanation for the Awesome Weapons usage? Like how to use it
Yes, Mr SunBeam has explain how to manual edit and use the code somewhere in this post.

If you are still unsure on how to use it, you can also simply use the console code to spawn items.

1: press the console key you set in (I use backspace)
2: type "SpawnAwesomeItems" to spawn random legendary
or if you want to just spawn specific item,
3: type "SpawnItems (Name) #"
For Example: If i want to spawn 50 legendary rings, i type "SpawnItems (ItemPool_Rings_05_Legendary) 50"

JumpinJon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JumpinJon »

Is there a way to change a gun’s element with the “Set Weapon Attributes”? I’d assume it’s one of the components, but I don’t want to end up editing an incorrect value. If it is possible, what would I change to make a weapon Dark Magic? Ty in advance

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mad Modder wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:02 am
Awesome engine if I can get it to work, I have the program running fine, initilized, got to set weapons properties, make changes as per instructions but the value doesn't change on the gear, been at it for a bit now, any help would be appreciated
Nowhere did I say the script will change your weapon's visual stats. I only said it sets SOME of the properties of the currently equipped weapon and that lasts only for your game session (the stats are not saved to your save-game). Guess some of you love to read diagonally.
JumpinJon wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:23 pm
Is there a way to change a gun’s element with the “Set Weapon Attributes”?
No.

Nevermindy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nevermindy »

Did anybody find the code for Moon Orbs ?

Thanks in advance

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

Nevermindy wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:03 am
Did anybody find the code for Moon Orbs ?

Thanks in advance
from sunbeam's other thread: GiveEridium = adds 100.000 Eridium
it will add you 4k moon orbs

royc3wicz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by royc3wicz »

Weird, it worked for me pretty well and today when I try the same commands I usually did console says "Command not recognized". What's happening?

Ceveth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ceveth »

A way to enable/change Chaos Level on new character would be appreciated. I was poking through the BL3 thread for Mayhem Level things but could not figure out how to enable it with anything in ObjectsDump. :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

royc3wicz wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:57 pm
Weird, it worked for me pretty well and today when I try the same commands I usually did console says "Command not recognized". What's happening?
Re-read the notes in the main topic. Ctrl+F for your error.