Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Xhoutxuj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Xhoutxuj »

Anyone has an update with the latest tmodloader 64bit version, of today? Been trying to get "craft anything" script to work but it seems to be pretty complicated trying to locate it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mirvir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mirvir »

1.4.3.6 Intel - Unlock Journey menu for all difficulties
using this code will cause some enemy projectiles to have no attack verdict
and when it hits those projectiles, it occasionally crashes
(demon scythe, trap spikeball etc)
i want this fixed and it seems to melt

Grimshaw_Eden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grimshaw_Eden »

EDIT:
I made some updates because certain things weren't entirely functional and also added a new script!
[Fixes]
- Fixed LavaImmune not working (I forgot to save when I changed it last time lol).
- Went back to the original Infinity Mana script by Okamo and optimized it. Should be more reliable and activate faster now!
- Changed a couple descriptions for clarification on what does what

[New]
- Added Increase Melee Speed. Warning that if your speed exceeds the maximum speed of the weapon it'll stop working. To avoid this make sure your weapon does NOT have any Speed buffs (aka reforge it at the Goblin)
- Added No Item Reuse Time. STILL IN TEST PHASE AND I CRASHED A COUPLE TIMES USING IT, so make sure you don't have anything important to save before using it.

That's all! Enjoy!
---
Hi! I'm new here and following up on the table posted by Aneklia!
As they said and I repeat, thank you for the people that did the most work on this, I mainly updated some values but also added a couple new effects scripts. Everything I've added/changed heavily is in pink and I'd very much appreciate some feedback if you find anything not working properly!
Again for the original table this was tested in Terraria 1.4.3.6, Steam Version and Intel Processor. Cannot guarantee functionality out of these parameters.
Here's a full changelog:
[PLAYER]
- Added scripts for One-Hit Blocks and Super Pickaxe (To replace Increase Tools Speed)
- Changed the base process of the Infinite Mana script to use AOB instead (it's kinda slow to activate so don't worry if it freezes!)
- Fixed Increase Block Placement Speed (better paired with the Extend Reach x10 script)
- Fixed the Increase Luck Values, tested by talking to the Wizard
[EFFECTS]
- "Fixed" Armor Penetration, but couldn't test it properly since I didn't have a world with high-armored enemies available.
- Fixed all other previous buffs (FallDmg, Spelunker, No Knockback)
- Added NightVision, LavaImmune, Invisible, gravControl and manaRegen
(Please be wary that there is a chance that consuming/equiping certain items may deactivate the buffs and you need to re-toggle them to work again)
[WORLD]
- Fixed Full Brightness to follow up with Aneklia's float value changes (all credits to them)
Aneklia wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:45 pm
Fixed brightness issue that made day "black background" [Link] here the solution in case intel having same issues.
And on a side note, regarding this
Aneklia wrote:
Tried find pointers for health and mana potions but no luck if someone can provide info on how to get them i can update.
Try looking for any pointers that are accessing your health when drinking potions. Alternatively if you just want to have a full HP it's probably a better idea to find the health regen address (easily findable through the previous mentioned method, I saw it a couple times while fixing the noFallDmg script)!

Happy cheating!
Attachments
Terraria Steam 1.4.3.6 Intel UPDATESV2.CT
05/31/2022
(674.23 KiB) Downloaded 2487 times
Terraria Steam 1.4.3.6 Intel UPDATES.CT
(671.34 KiB) Downloaded 460 times
Last edited by Grimshaw_Eden on Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zeratulz7183
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeratulz7183 »

I need a AMD CT for terraria 1.4.3.6 TwT .....

Grimshaw_Eden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grimshaw_Eden »

Zeratulz7183 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:47 pm
I need a AMD CT for terraria 1.4.3.6 TwT .....
Have you tried the Intel table yet? There's a chance it might work on AMD CPUs too! If not I could probably give you some pointers (no assembly joke intended) to guide you on how to fix each script yourself?

Zeratulz7183
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeratulz7183 »

Just need a fix for Unlock Journey Menu for all Difficulties ._.

The others options works good, but that one is not.

Grimshaw_Eden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grimshaw_Eden »

Zeratulz7183 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:53 am

Ahhh that's sad, it's one of the most complicated ones heh. I don't think I can write a guide on it so easily... You should ask around the forums and see if you can learn how to do it yourself or get someone to do it for you.

MDark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MDark »

Hello, can you make under tModLoader just a new version came out and these do not fit under tModLoader

Invldty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Invldty »

Zeratulz7183 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:53 am

Double click on where it says "<script>", go to line 40 and replace it with this:

Code: Select all

define(addressDifficulty7,Terraria.Projectile::Damage+7C2C)

Aleekyyy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aleekyyy »

Aneklia wrote:
Firstly i have to thank the people did the most work on this, I just changed addresses or values mainly did not improved the code by any means.
Terraria GOG 1.4.3.6 AMD processor.
Journey & Duplication menu are out of my ability sorry won't try fix them but i will try fix at least mana and health potions. I added a work around for health potions on rod of discord to help people a bit.
> Used as base the intel 1.4.3.6
Removed hotkeys that was enabling stuff while using numpad write a value & added some hotkeys to help people build faster without the need get & out of the game.
Added updated option no dmg from teleport (rod of discord) & added option Rod of discord healing instead of losing hp.
Updated
Craft anything , No fall damage , Luck value.
Base dmg multiplier from 1.2 to 20.2 when enabling it.
Made drop down menu for time acceleration freeze till x24 like journey.
Fixed brightness issue that made day "black background" [Link] here the solution in case intel having same issues.
Tried find pointers for health and mana potions but no luck if someone can provide info on how to get them i can update.
Have fun guys !
Update v2
Quality of life update. Nothing game breaking, I just added slot 2 to slot 0 in Local>My player>items section. Mainly copied the pointers "Ghost" had for slot 1 and update it to corresponding slot. if you don't use this don't bother downloading.
If you find any issue with it sent a message on the post i'll be on look out.
Update v3
Failed again find how to remove the debuffs from the mana & health pots but i added a few more potion buffs
Created a header in effects about potion.
Added: Hunter, Dangersense, obsidian skin, builder, golden delight
Moved fishing skill +250 to fishing category too.
Update v4
Added: Sonar potion , Option to max or disable pillar shields.(It should work on intel too).
If you think any other option would be helpful feel free comment if i can i'll add it.
Can You fix "Armor Penetration" effect and add "Summon Tag Damage" in "My player >> Item"?

Mefuuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mefuuu »

any CTables for tmodloader 1.4?

Kamille
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kamille »

When I turn the "Unlock Journey menu for all difficulties" on, harpy projectile crash Terraria

Invldty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Invldty »

Kamille wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:06 pm
When I turn the "Unlock Journey menu for all difficulties" on, harpy projectile crash Terraria
Here you go, fixed it. I'm not sure if the other tables are up to date on every option here, but this one is. This table is all the other tables merged, cleaned, and sorted out. Credits to all the amazing people here!
Attachments
Terraria.CT
(681.12 KiB) Downloaded 1615 times

Eckirion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Eckirion »

Can I request someone make a table for the current stable release of tModLaoder, which is v2022.5.103.34?

Do note though that a new stable version is upcoming... Though I guess you could withhold the current stable version, in order to lessen the hassle of updating the table for the next stable version...

Willow-Wisp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Willow-Wisp »

I'm having some trouble with getting the Journey Mode unlock to work, admittedly on an AMD CPU. The main problem I'm receiving is the following error:
Cheat Engine wrote: Failure determining what Terraria.GameContent.Creative.CreativeUI::Draw+26 means.
I went in to the script to see if there was anything within my capability to fix, but that leads to the further message that
Cheat Engine wrote: Not all code is injectable.
(Error in line 66
(Terraria.GameContent.Creative.CreativeUI::Draw+26:):This address specifier is not valid.)
Any advice?