Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Larkin »

is there a way to change the cooldown time? the fly mode is not working for me (freezes the player in place) and i was just wondering if i could change it to 0 to go faster i would figure it out myself but your code looks way too advanced for me/

also ur english is perfect man

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translate)

In the "free flight" mode, no time delays are used. In this mode, the player moves only with the arrow keys in all four directions, and for faster movement while holding down the "Shift" key. When moving in this mode, the player ignores any obstacles and gravity, does not change his location from the pushes of enemies, jumps, etc. At the same time, all teleport functions in this mode also work, but if, for example, you teleport to the cursor point high above the ground, then in normal mode the player will fall down, and in this mode they will remain hanging in the air.
I use this mode, for example, when I need to explore a location or quickly move to another area without being distracted by enemies or wasting time overcoming obstacles. Or vice versa, when I need to destroy enemies and bosses, then calmly hang where it suits me. Or when I need to get to islands soaring high in the sky. I also use it when I get tired of falling into water, lava and deep holes, getting stuck in narrow crevices and endlessly repeating the same boring jumps... :)

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

ok
sorry i didnt realise how it worked
i thought WASD not arrow keys
im a bit dumb XD

SBastiono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SBastiono »

MeowMaster314 wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:47 pm
SBastiono wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:03 am
Hey I'm kind of new to making scripts/coding and I wanted to "attempt" to make a TmodLoader script myself, I have a few years of using cheat engine myself but I haven't really tampered with doing things myself, and I'll most likely resort to watching tutorials and such, but is there anyone at least fairly decent at doing this have any recommended videos or tips on what I should do, or if I should leave it to other people to try it. I see a lot of people asking for it so I would love to give it a shot.
I watched some misc. videos on youtube on how to do certain things. I've watched [Link] on youtube and those helped me quite a bit. [Link] has a lot of videos on youtube in regard to cheat engine. You can also look at FearlessRevolution's generic tutorials.
So I've been following the video playlist you recommended and it's going pretty good, however I'm still somewhat troubled on finding out how to find the pointer for the hotbar 1st item, I know about being able to save the pointer so I don't have to do it later again, but just finding it is troublesome a bit, is there a specific video/post you recommend I look at before asking for more help?

SBastiono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SBastiono »

SBastiono wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:36 am
MeowMaster314 wrote:
SBastiono wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:03 am
Hey I'm kind of new to making scripts/coding and I wanted to "attempt" to make a TmodLoader script myself, I have a few years of using cheat engine myself but I haven't really tampered with doing things myself, and I'll most likely resort to watching tutorials and such, but is there anyone at least fairly decent at doing this have any recommended videos or tips on what I should do, or if I should leave it to other people to try it. I see a lot of people asking for it so I would love to give it a shot.
I watched some misc. videos on youtube on how to do certain things. I've watched [Link] on youtube and those helped me quite a bit. [Link] has a lot of videos on youtube in regard to cheat engine. You can also look at FearlessRevolution's generic tutorials.
So I've been following the video playlist you recommended and it's going pretty good, however I'm still somewhat troubled on finding out how to find the pointer for the hotbar 1st item, I know about being able to save the pointer so I don't have to do it later again, but just finding it is troublesome a bit, is there a specific video/post you recommend I look at before asking for more help?
OKOK sorry for bothering but I'm somewhat starting to understand it, but of course I'm still a bit confused, to let you know (or anyone else who wants to help) all I'm trying to do right now is find the hotbar 1st item, and save the pointer so I don't have to look for it later, I'm doing this for TmodLoader so I don't know if it's harder to do it on here but yeah this is troublesome for me rip.

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

SBastiono wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:12 am
SBastiono wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:36 am
MeowMaster314 wrote:

OKOK sorry for bothering but I'm somewhat starting to understand it, but of course I'm still a bit confused, to let you know (or anyone else who wants to help) all I'm trying to do right now is find the hotbar 1st item, and save the pointer so I don't have to look for it later, I'm doing this for TmodLoader so I don't know if it's harder to do it on here but yeah this is troublesome for me rip.
I've been looking into it for the past few hours, and I can't seem to figure it out. all the addresses don't seem to be static at all so it's a bit more difficult. The method I used to find the player pointer also isn't correctly being dissected in the data structures like I hoped. I also can't enumerate .dll's since there isn't any in dotnet.exe as that's where tmodloader is.
[Link]

GarnetAnimations
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GarnetAnimations »

By chance is it possible to have vanity accessories work vis cheat engine?

dem0z
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dem0z »

I took the liberty to merge everything that works into one nice table for convenience hope it's not a problem.

- Base luck value was removed so I readded it from Kurina previous script.
- Multiple fishing lines crashed the game for me so replaced it from previous Kurina script.
- Merged AlexS teleport script as well as Kurina reforge prefixes.

None of the code was changed and none of it is mine credit goes to these nice people.
If this is a problem let me know and i'll delete it.

Update: Added few scripts like functional vanity slots among other things. full info Here

Update2: latest table from kurina + my old stuff
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.7 AIO v3 (Intel).CT
(413.95 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
Terraria 1.4.4.7 AIO v2 ( Intel Fixed ).CT
(328.89 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Terraria 1.4.4.5 AIO ( Intel Fixed ).CT
(298.72 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Last edited by dem0z on Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

GarnetAnimations wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:07 am
By chance is it possible to have vanity accessories work vis cheat engine?
A few people have looked into it, but there hasn't been a script that has been created yet. Terraria added a few more checks, I think. I don't think anyone's been successful yet as this has been asked before. I'm not at all very skilled in cheat engine, so I haven't gotten anything to work yet, haha.

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Terraria 1.3.5 got released a day ago with some new engine updates.
Here is the updated table for it. (tested working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam)
Credit goes to justa_dude. I just update his old table and add some more cheats to it.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Press ctrl+f2 to max out a stack of whatever your cursor is over in your inventory. You must have hovered over something before enabling this cheat.
Fullbright: all tiles will be fully lit.
Exposing a bunch of player variables - change or freeze your health, breath, mana, position, defense, modify the stats on any item (put it in slot one and use the exposed fields), change a log into a dungeon key, make yourself immune to freezing/stoning/webbing, etc.
Expose a bunch of system variables - change the time of day, spawn invasions, etc
Craft Anything: craft anything, any time, any place - no need for materials or crafting stations.
Force Obsidian Skin - lava does no damage
Extend reach: allow interaction with blocks/doors/switches/etc from 10 times as far away. Also expose a variable that allows you to change the grab radius.
More minions - change the max number of minions you can spawn.
Force Prefixes - always get warding accessories, legendary swords, unreal bows, etc. Also, works great to enable prior to new world generation for stocking chests.

Notes:
- Update your .NET/XNA to the latest version.
- Fullbright only works on color mode (lighting).
- The table may not work on AMD systems. I do not own an AMD machine so I am very sorry because I won't be able to troubleshoot for you.
- The table is tested and is working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.

Updates:
- Updated version 1.1, added Force Shadow Dodge and Extend Grab Radius (x10). This version of the table only works for Terraria version 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2
- Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.
- Updated version 2.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3. New features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 6978#p6978
- Updated version 3.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (6.26.2017). Fixes and new features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 705#p11705
- Added quick table for AMD systems (only 2 features for now).
Any tables for tmodloader?

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

merged tables for AMD
same as Dem0z
just added base luck, teleport and a few other misc ones

note that this table is not for intel users. some of the scripts wil not work.

(i havent tested base luck yet so if it isnt working lmk)

refer to demoz post for intel table

none of it is mine so yeh

Update-- just forgot to add base luck lol so i reuploaded

viewtopic.php?p=271424#p271424
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.5 fixed for AMD.CT
added base luck, teleport and a few other misc scripts
(308.1 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

Laraid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Laraid »

dem0z wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:15 am
I took the liberty to merge everything that works into one nice table for convenience hope it's not a problem.

- Base luck value was removed so I readded it from Kurina previous script.
- Multiple fishing lines crashed the game for me so replaced it from previouos Kurina script.
- Merged AlexS teleport script as well as Kurina reforge prefixes.

None of the code was changed credit goes to these nice people.
If this is a porblem let me know and i'll delete it.
How does the luck modifier work? Tried changing it to 10, 100 and 100000 and didn't see much difference in drops and such.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Laraid wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:43 am
How does the luck modifier work? Tried changing it to 10, 100 and 100000 and didn't see much difference in drops and such.
Max Luck is hard capped at 1, so higher values have no effect at all ( edit: also for higher values, despite of having no effect in drops and such, makes you not receive penalties from bad luck, so it will always keep you luck at max, that is 1 )
There's some ways to change it, but it requires extra scripts that modify other things than luck itself
Check the [Link] for more info about luck

Laraid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Laraid »

Kurina wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:16 am
Laraid wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:43 am
Max Luck is hard capped at 1, so higher values have no effect at all ( edit: also for higher values, despite of having no effect in drops and such, makes you not receive penalties from bad luck, so it will always keep you luck at max, that is 1 )
There's some ways to change it, but it requires extra scripts that modify other things than luck itself
Check the [Link] for more info about luck
Thanks for the explanation. Didn't consider it having such a low cap.

momentarymadness
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by momentarymadness »

woops wrong board (delete message)