Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by EphenSteve »

My last post was updated. Also for some reason the fish Script for multi lures also deals with casting/melee speed and makes it faster. just a side affect that i cant do anything with. helps with summoning 200+ birds on your head right away though =]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MLH9777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MLH9777 »

Could functional vanity slots be added? The table is rlly good so thanks for taking the time to make an updated table :)

oldweeb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oldweeb »

Could you update the option to see all blocks, please?

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:33 am
My last post was updated. Also for some reason the fish Script for multi lures also deals with casting/melee speed and makes it faster. just a side affect that i cant do anything with. helps with summoning 200+ birds on your head right away though =]
Thanks alot!! I'm using the script with intel and most of the stuff work so im fine with it :D

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

EphenSteve wrote:
One thing I really want for the journey mode script is add all items unlocked for journey mode duplication menu please!!

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Kamikz wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:02 pm
EphenSteve wrote:
One thing I really want for the journey mode script is add all items unlocked for journey mode duplication menu please!!
trying to work on this and full bright. but the names in the dll have changed and they re organized stuff so going off old scripts isn't working for everything. Might need Okami to help out with this one if they wanna pop in.

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:37 pm
Kamikz wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:02 pm
EphenSteve wrote:
trying to work on this and full bright. but the names in the dll have changed and they re organized stuff so going off old scripts isn't working for everything. Might need Okami to help out with this one if they wanna pop in.
Oh alright, good luck on finding a way though!

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

EphenSteve wrote:
thanks heaps ( :

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

also for anyone that wants all items in journey mode just use this [Link]
it allows you to put all items in your duplication menu
only works on one charachter tho

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Terraria 1.3.5 got released a day ago with some new engine updates.
Here is the updated table for it. (tested working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam)
Credit goes to justa_dude. I just update his old table and add some more cheats to it.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Press ctrl+f2 to max out a stack of whatever your cursor is over in your inventory. You must have hovered over something before enabling this cheat.
Fullbright: all tiles will be fully lit.
Exposing a bunch of player variables - change or freeze your health, breath, mana, position, defense, modify the stats on any item (put it in slot one and use the exposed fields), change a log into a dungeon key, make yourself immune to freezing/stoning/webbing, etc.
Expose a bunch of system variables - change the time of day, spawn invasions, etc
Craft Anything: craft anything, any time, any place - no need for materials or crafting stations.
Force Obsidian Skin - lava does no damage
Extend reach: allow interaction with blocks/doors/switches/etc from 10 times as far away. Also expose a variable that allows you to change the grab radius.
More minions - change the max number of minions you can spawn.
Force Prefixes - always get warding accessories, legendary swords, unreal bows, etc. Also, works great to enable prior to new world generation for stocking chests.

Notes:
- Update your .NET/XNA to the latest version.
- Fullbright only works on color mode (lighting).
- The table may not work on AMD systems. I do not own an AMD machine so I am very sorry because I won't be able to troubleshoot for you.
- The table is tested and is working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.

Updates:
- Updated version 1.1, added Force Shadow Dodge and Extend Grab Radius (x10). This version of the table only works for Terraria version 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2
- Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.
- Updated version 2.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3. New features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 6978#p6978
- Updated version 3.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (6.26.2017). Fixes and new features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 705#p11705
- Added quick table for AMD systems (only 2 features for now).
Any working tables for tmodloader?

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:32 pm
Added some more scripts mainly fishing things.
immune with no blink after getting hit. basically shadow dodge forever.
no knockback
prevent item pickup
max pickspeed/meleespeed
no reuse delay
a lot of other stuff, tried to tidy it up a bit. I cant do journeymode menu in any difficulty that script is out of my league im trying to recreate full bright and craft anything but it's a little tough.

Edit: Added Journey mode everywhere and the godmode as requested. the range script has no info on any of the old scripts i looked at so its a little harder to find. so ill try again later. but for now i feel like this was triumphant.

Also sorry i dont have an intel processor anymore =/

I added an okay way to find the player pointer through getting damaged. I added some pointers and offsets to some of the values in the previous table such as inventory item editing. These are just some of the things I've used in the previous table. I'm not entirely sure how to do much of anything else. Used on Intel processor - I just added. I didn't really test any of the other cheats

I'm fairly new to making my own cheat tables. I just figured I'd try to contribute something while others are working on a better version.

edit: i forgot to add fishing power and bait power to the list of pointers. they're added now:
Terraria 1.4.4.2 AMD - Player Pointer.CT
Adds Player ptr + fishing & bait power - tested on INTEL
(447.72 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
Last edited by MeowMaster314 on Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Any chance for Infinite Quests for fishing?

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Kenu wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:20 pm
Depends, what did that script do? was it like you turn in one quest and it maxes out how many you've done. or is there like a 1 a day limit?

EDIT: looked at someones outdated script for it and I don't know how to remake it. i'm trying but no success.
Last edited by EphenSteve on Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

EphenSteve wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:31 pm
Kenu wrote:
Depends, what did that script do? was it like you turn in one quest and it maxes out how many you've done. or is there like a 1 a day limit?
Yeah, normally you have to wait a day to take on another fish quest. With the cheat you can do as many as you like per day, no waiting for it to reset.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Kenu wrote:
Here you go...
(Tbh i already updated most "basic" scripts to 1.4.4 but i'm currently working on some, i'll try to upload my table when i finish it x.x
I'm a lazybum, don't judge me)

Edit: PS: Intel Script, didn't tested on AMD atm so may not work c,c

Code: Select all

define(address,Terraria.Main::GUIChatDrawInner+2F7A)
define(addressBytes,0F 85 B8 01 00 00)
define(addressDst,Terraria.Main::GUIChatDrawInner+2F87)

define(complete,Terraria.Main::GUIChatDrawInner+3169)
define(completeBytes,75 21 6A FF 6A 00)
define(completeDst,Terraria.Main::GUIChatDrawInner+31BE)

[ENABLE]

assert(address, 80 3D ** ** ** ** 00)
assert(address+7, addressBytes)
assert(addressDst, A1 ** ** ** ** 8B 15 ** ** ** ** 3B 50 04)

assert(complete, 83 3D ** ** ** ** 01)
assert(complete+7, completeBytes)
assert(completeDst, FF 15 ** ** ** **)

address:
  db C6 05
  //mov byte ptr [anglerQuestFinished],00
address+7:
  jmp long addressDst
  nop

complete+7:
  jmp long completeDst
  nop