Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Larkin »

Xenn wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:41 pm
Is there an easy way to increase enemy spawn rate?
yep
in the journey mode menu

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

ceonci wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:13 am
Larkin wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:34 am
mate im a dumbass...
all of the scripts that i updated were for an outdated version of terraria so none of them work on the latest version...
funny thing is is that most of the scripts for intel actually work on AMD in the latest update... some of them didnt so i fixed them ... other than that i just put the F9 hotkey in it to go into compact mode.

but hey! if you are still running terraria 1.4.4.2 for some wacky reason then go ahead and use my other table lol

sorry for the dud table everyone :cry: :roll:

P.S THIS TABLE IS FOR AMD USERS ONLY. IF YOU HAVE AN INTEL CORE A FEW OF THE SCRIPTS WONT WORK
go to the link below for intel version
/viewtopic.php?p=269504#p269504
Hi, sorry for the trouble, the multiple fishing on this one is crashing the game. I'm using 1.4.4.5 version.
Larkin wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:48 am
alright, its done
thanks again for your help Kurina
changes are as follows: updated both scripts that were not working (deleted the discount card effect one) and fixed multiple fishing lines.

again IF YOU ARE USING AN INTEL PROCESSOR THIS SCRIPT IS NOT FOR YOU. IT WILL MOST LIKLEY NOT WORK for the intle variant go to Kurina's origional table. (linked below)
/viewtopic.php?p=269504#p269504

(also i just remembered, if any scripts are not working feel free to report but it is probably because i do not have the latest terraria version-i have 1.4.4.2 still)

happy cheating ;)
On this table, multiple fishing lines work but cant edit player's luck and some scripts on player scripts tab. But on the latest table in the first quote, can edit everything in player scripts tab
fixed ,ultiple fishing lines on the latest table
it can be found here
/viewtopic.php?p=269816#p269816

ceonci
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ceonci »

Larkin wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:34 am

fixed ,ultiple fishing lines on the latest table
it can be found here
/viewtopic.php?p=269816#p269816
Alright, thank you and sorry for the trouble

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfchlwnsgy1236 »

Is anyone working on the functional vanity slots feature?
I wish I knew how to do it myself, but, mrgh....
I curse my limited abilities.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

As i said before, i gave up from trying to update the old "Force Prefixes", so i just made a new one ( its script looks kinda weird, but works... )

About the "Usable Social Slots"/"Functional Vanity Slots" that some of you asked
Terraria 1.4.4+ had many changes in it's code and this one comes with some new checks, tried some myself but no success, so since i'm lazy i ended giving up for now, maybe later ( or wait till another person update/make it, so please be patient )

--EDIT: removed the script--
Last edited by Kurina on Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

asdfchlwnsgy1236 wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:41 pm
Is anyone working on the functional vanity slots feature?
I wish I knew how to do it myself, but, mrgh....
I curse my limited abilities.
I've looked into it. I've only crashed my game so far, haha.
Also, good job everyone on the updated tables :)

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translate)

To all. Please tell me, is there an option for free flight or teleportation of the main character in any table posted here? As I can see, there are many different tables for the game here, but I have not played this game, so I do not know what options are contained in these tables.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

AlexS wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:46 pm
(Google translate)

To all. Please tell me, is there an option for free flight or teleportation of the main character in any table posted here? As I can see, there are many different tables for the game here, but I have not played this game, so I do not know what options are contained in these tables.
For free flight yes there is. Go to Accessories Scripts > Soaring Insignia

The Soaring Insignia is an accessory that allows infinite flight, and is a hardmode accessory obtained from the Empress of Light's Treasure Bag usually, but just go into accessory scripts and activate it. You'll have inifinite flight without even having the accessory.

Also to the table makers, would it be possible to add more of the potions like the battle potion? Maybe endurance potion, inferno and titan potions?

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

AlexS wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:46 pm
(Google translate)

To teleport, in Short, yeah, there is, but it's for an outdated version of the game, didn't updated this one yet ( map and cursor teleportation )
You can also grab any table that has the Journey cheats, activate both ( Menu and All items ) and get yourself a Rod of Harmony, this one can teleport you around using your cursor as aim without any debuff

For free flight, i can make a force wing script later, pretty easy tbh, but for now you can grab yourself some wing using the Journey menu cheats and activate the Soaring Insignia script so you can flight infinitely, as Archerodees said
Archerodees wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:14 pm
Also to the table makers, would it be possible to add more of the potions like the battle potion? Maybe endurance potion, inferno and titan potions?
Yep, i just didn't make some potions script yet, but it's not hard to do

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translate)

Archerodees and Kurina, thanks for your responses.
Kurina wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:36 pm
To teleport, in Short, yeah, there is, but it's for an outdated version of the game, didn't updated this one yet ( map and cursor teleportation )
Please, could you provide a link to this outdated table, or at least tell me the version number of the game?

Also note that in the accessory script "Soaring Insignia" (and for other accessory scripts too) you must specify the exact size of 1 byte, otherwise the script will affect other game values.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

AlexS wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:22 pm
Please, could you provide a link to this outdated table, or at least tell me the version number of the game?
Don't remember exactly where did i find this one, was in a table from somewhere dated 2017~2018 ( i've the scripts but missing some parts, that's why i didn't updated this one yet; tbh i don't know why did i just keep this ones... )
Game version was 1.3.5.3 I guess
AlexS wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:22 pm
"you must specify the exact size of 1 byte, otherwise the script will affect other game values"
Oh, thanks mate, totally forgot that al/dl registers uses 8-bit ( even used 01, but forgot the 0x or byte ptr )

SBastiono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SBastiono »

Hey I'm kind of new to making scripts/coding and I wanted to "attempt" to make a TmodLoader script myself, I have a few years of using cheat engine myself but I haven't really tampered with doing things myself, and I'll most likely resort to watching tutorials and such, but is there anyone at least fairly decent at doing this have any recommended videos or tips on what I should do, or if I should leave it to other people to try it. I see a lot of people asking for it so I would love to give it a shot.

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

SBastiono wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:03 am
Hey I'm kind of new to making scripts/coding and I wanted to "attempt" to make a TmodLoader script myself, I have a few years of using cheat engine myself but I haven't really tampered with doing things myself, and I'll most likely resort to watching tutorials and such, but is there anyone at least fairly decent at doing this have any recommended videos or tips on what I should do, or if I should leave it to other people to try it. I see a lot of people asking for it so I would love to give it a shot.
I watched some misc. videos on youtube on how to do certain things. I've watched [Link] on youtube and those helped me quite a bit. [Link] has a lot of videos on youtube in regard to cheat engine. You can also look at FearlessRevolution's generic tutorials.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Cursor-Teleport script

Has 3 hooks + a lua script to teleport using LCTRL+F keys ( can be configured; Check lua script )

The Lua script has a cooldown ( default is 1/4 sec (.250ms), can be configured; Check lua script ) to prevent unintended teleport spamming
Script won't work if you're not on game window ( active, with the game window clicked; made it so to prevent the game from teleport while in alt-tab )
Can't teleport if is typing ( any source, chat, texting signs, renaming chests ) to prevent mistakes

I will also try to make a map teleport ( wormhole like style, but not for now )

Edit: I've noticed that if you're using this script and have Smart Cursor enabled, when "Left CTRL" is pressed, ( does not apply to you if you already changed the default hotkey ) cursor x and y will be the same as your selected Smart Cursor tile, in this case, you can change the script hotkey ( Inside the Lua Script ) or change the Smart Cursor hotkey in-game ( Can't think a workaround to this one beside changing the hotkeys, since Smart Cursor makes you select the closest tile ( or interactable like chests, signs, switchers, etc ) to the cursor based on player max reach and this script uses the tile at cursor, both shares the same tile coords ;-; )

( Note: didn't merge the scripts, so there is 4 scripts at all )

--EDIT: removed the script--
Last edited by Kurina on Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

del
Last edited by AlexS on Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.