Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Kamikz »

Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Terraria 1.3.5 got released a day ago with some new engine updates.
Here is the updated table for it. (tested working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam)
Credit goes to justa_dude. I just update his old table and add some more cheats to it.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Press ctrl+f2 to max out a stack of whatever your cursor is over in your inventory. You must have hovered over something before enabling this cheat.
Fullbright: all tiles will be fully lit.
Exposing a bunch of player variables - change or freeze your health, breath, mana, position, defense, modify the stats on any item (put it in slot one and use the exposed fields), change a log into a dungeon key, make yourself immune to freezing/stoning/webbing, etc.
Expose a bunch of system variables - change the time of day, spawn invasions, etc
Craft Anything: craft anything, any time, any place - no need for materials or crafting stations.
Force Obsidian Skin - lava does no damage
Extend reach: allow interaction with blocks/doors/switches/etc from 10 times as far away. Also expose a variable that allows you to change the grab radius.
More minions - change the max number of minions you can spawn.
Force Prefixes - always get warding accessories, legendary swords, unreal bows, etc. Also, works great to enable prior to new world generation for stocking chests.

Notes:
- Update your .NET/XNA to the latest version.
- Fullbright only works on color mode (lighting).
- The table may not work on AMD systems. I do not own an AMD machine so I am very sorry because I won't be able to troubleshoot for you.
- The table is tested and is working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.

Updates:
- Updated version 1.1, added Force Shadow Dodge and Extend Grab Radius (x10). This version of the table only works for Terraria version 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2
- Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.
- Updated version 2.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3. New features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 6978#p6978
- Updated version 3.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (6.26.2017). Fixes and new features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 705#p11705
- Added quick table for AMD systems (only 2 features for now).
Anybody have an updated tmodloader table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dem0z
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dem0z »

Made a small update to the table and added a few things:
- Added Functional Social Slots meaning Vanity slots function as accessory slots granting extra slots which grant stats (In the accessory section of the table) code originally for AMD but it still works for intel without issues at least according to my tests.
- Added Magic pick and super mount in player scripts, don't ask just try them.
- Added Pylon use without restrictions and ability to place them without restrictions. (In World section)
- Added alternative luck script sets it to 64 but not sure what the effects are.

Updated my post with this HERE

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

dem0z wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:49 pm
Made a small update to the table and added a few things:
- Added Functional Social Slots meaning Vanity slots function as accessory slots granting extra slots which grant stats (In the accessory section of the table) code originally for AMD but it still works for intel without issues at least according to my tests.
- Added Magic pick and super mount in player scripts, don't ask just try them.
- Added Pylon use without restrictions and ability to place them without restrictions. (In World section)
- Added alternative luck script sets it to 64 but not sure what the effects are.

Updated my post with this HERE
On Functional Social Slot you just missed a check for wings

Code: Select all

Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips+337 - 0F83 7F040000         - jae Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips+7BC
Just NOP it and wings will work fine at Social Slots ( currently freezing player )

Great Work btw!

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

updated amd table with things that Dem0s put on

just copied across lol
all credit goes to dem0s

so yeh
also added things that werent on the table that werte on others? idk how that happened but anyway

as always DO NOT USE THIS TABLE IF YOU HAVE AN INTEL PROCESSOR. some of the features will not work
go to Dem0s's table for the INTEL version.
viewtopic.php?p=271957#p271957
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.5 fixed for AMD.CT
check link for updates
(392.29 KiB) Downloaded 478 times
Last edited by Larkin on Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Reposting my table since i've removed old ones due to several changes i made in some scripts

Added several accessories scripts ( and fixed other ones )
Added Item Clone/duplication
Added Teleport to Cursor, Fullscreen Map Teleport and NoClip
- Changed my old Teleport code, was pretty poor, this new one uses Rod of Discord calculation so it's very precise
- Fullscreen Map Teleport uses Ping Coord to tp, since i didn't find a viable way to make it better without a freaking math code due to zoom
- NoClip disables your character interaction but is smooth and precise
Added MouseOverNPC
Added Last Fired Projectile
Added Functinal Accessories on Social Slots
Added Unlock Lock Boxes without Keys ( Golden and Shadow Lock boxes, not chest )
Added Open Locked Chests ( Any locked chest even biome chests, won't unlock, just let you open it )
Added Stable Damage ( Disable dmg variation, but loses the chance to hit higher than base weapon dmg )
Added SpawnRate/MaxSpawns ( Singleplayer only, sadly =/ )
Changed Equip Same Accessories
( instead of disable whole game id comparator, now it disables only for accessories, so will no longer stop stacking other items )
And other changes...

There's also scripts from other ppl, so thanks to everyone!
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.7 ( Intel ).CT
(383.55 KiB) Downloaded 555 times

dem0z
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dem0z »

Kurina wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:40 pm

On Functional Social Slot you just missed a check for wings

Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips+337 - 0F83 7F040000         - jae Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips+7BC
Just NOP it and wings will work fine at Social Slots ( currently freezing player )

Great Work btw!
Thanks for that, I went and fixed the script but only then i saw your code and how pretty and organized it is so i deleted this script lol.
I took the liberty to add a few scripts that isn't in your latest table and so it has all the scripts i added before and the ones you added/updated hope that's okay.

here's the code for the old script if anyone is interested with fixed wings:

define(tooltip, Terraria.Main::MouseText_DrawItemTooltip_GetLinesInfo+11E)
define(tooltipBytes, 80 BF 7A 01 00 00 00)
define(benefit, Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips_CanItemGrantBenefits)
define(benefitBytes, 55 8B EC)

define(armorAndPrefix, Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips+153)
define(armorAndPrefixBytes, 83 FB 0A)
define(giveItemFunction, Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips+218)
define(giveItemFunctionBytes, 83 FF 0A)
define(getWing, Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips+3A3)
define(getWingBytes, 83 FF 0A)

define(check1, Terraria.Player::ApplyEquipFunctional+99)
define(check1Bytes, 0F 83 DB 2C 00 00)
define(check2, Terraria.Player::ApplyEquipFunctional+1609)
define(check2Bytes, 0F 83 6B 17 00 00)
define(check3, Terraria.Player::UpdateEquips+337)
define(check3Bytes, 0F 83 7F 04 00 00)

[ENABLE]
assert(tooltip, tooltipBytes)
assert(benefit, benefitBytes)
assert(armorAndPrefix, armorAndPrefixBytes)
assert(giveItemFunction, giveItemFunctionBytes)
assert(getWing, getWingBytes)
assert(check1, check1Bytes)
assert(check2, check2Bytes)
assert(check3, check3Bytes)

tooltip:
  nop 7

benefit:
  mov al,1
  ret

armorAndPrefix+2:
  db 14

giveItemFunction+2:
  db 14

getWing+2:
  db 14

check1:
  nop 6

check2:
  nop 6

check3:
  nop 6

[DISABLE]
tooltip:
  db tooltipBytes

benefit:
  db benefitBytes

armorAndPrefix:
  db armorAndPrefixBytes

giveItemFunction:
  db giveItemFunctionBytes

getWing:
  db getWingBytes

check1:
  db check1Bytes

check2:
  db check2Bytes

check3:
  db check3Bytes
Update: redownload i changed a few things also added table to old post HERE
- removed AlexS old script as it's redundant and updated enable same accessory
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.7 AIO v3 (Intel).CT
(413.95 KiB) Downloaded 584 times
Last edited by dem0z on Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

dem0z wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:00 am
"hope that's okay."
Don't mind, ya fine

Ah yeah, i've noticed that you keep the old "Enable Equip Same Accessories" btw, i did changed this one cuz old one makes every item stop stacking while enabled so i recommend you to use the new one ( when i saw it, for a moment i thought i didn't change the script on this table .-. )

There's some other scripts that i didn't merge on this table yet, will wait till Terraria updates again to do so
( Also, there's 2 teleportation script, AlexS's one and mine, both have same functions, so there's no need to keep both in the table ( Mine has Fullscreen Map teleport and NoClip is smoother... ) )

dem0z
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dem0z »

Kurina wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:20 am
Ah yeah, i've noticed that you keep the old "Enable Equip Same Accessories" btw, i did changed this one cuz old one makes every item stop stacking while enabled so i recommend you to use the new one ( when i saw it, for a moment i thought i didn't change the script on this table .-. )
Right, my bad lol
Kurina wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:20 am
( Also, there's 2 teleportation script, AlexS's one and mine, both have same functions, so there's no need to keep both in the table ( Mine has Fullscreen Map teleport and NoClip is smoother... ) )
Yeah yours is so much smoother so removed AlexS script.

Reuploaded script in my other post.

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

all done for AMD table
reuploaded in last post
(i did nothing to these scripts lol)
mainly just so AMD users dont have to copy the *few* changed scripts across to the intel table at this point

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Terraria 1.3.5 got released a day ago with some new engine updates.
Here is the updated table for it. (tested working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam)
Credit goes to justa_dude. I just update his old table and add some more cheats to it.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Press ctrl+f2 to max out a stack of whatever your cursor is over in your inventory. You must have hovered over something before enabling this cheat.
Fullbright: all tiles will be fully lit.
Exposing a bunch of player variables - change or freeze your health, breath, mana, position, defense, modify the stats on any item (put it in slot one and use the exposed fields), change a log into a dungeon key, make yourself immune to freezing/stoning/webbing, etc.
Expose a bunch of system variables - change the time of day, spawn invasions, etc
Craft Anything: craft anything, any time, any place - no need for materials or crafting stations.
Force Obsidian Skin - lava does no damage
Extend reach: allow interaction with blocks/doors/switches/etc from 10 times as far away. Also expose a variable that allows you to change the grab radius.
More minions - change the max number of minions you can spawn.
Force Prefixes - always get warding accessories, legendary swords, unreal bows, etc. Also, works great to enable prior to new world generation for stocking chests.

Notes:
- Update your .NET/XNA to the latest version.
- Fullbright only works on color mode (lighting).
- The table may not work on AMD systems. I do not own an AMD machine so I am very sorry because I won't be able to troubleshoot for you.
- The table is tested and is working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.

Updates:
- Updated version 1.1, added Force Shadow Dodge and Extend Grab Radius (x10). This version of the table only works for Terraria version 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2
- Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.
- Updated version 2.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3. New features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 6978#p6978
- Updated version 3.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (6.26.2017). Fixes and new features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 705#p11705
- Added quick table for AMD systems (only 2 features for now).
Does anyone know how I can make right click to increase item amount cheat? I'm trying to make one for tmodloader

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Kamikz wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:10 pm
Does anyone know how I can make right click to increase item amount cheat? I'm trying to make one for tmodloader
Was not going to create it since i dont play modded Terraria, but here you go...
( also pls stop spamming quotes of old posts, it's irrelevant and just pollutes the forum )

This table has:
  • Player Script ( First item slot included )
  • Minion/Sentry Script
  • Movspeed Script
  • Mana Usage Script
  • Defense Script ( nah, didn't even tried to make a damage script )
  • Health Regen Script
  • Damage Reduction Script
  • Fishing Power Script
  • Tool Breaking Speed
  • Wall Placement Script
  • Tile Placement Script
  • Max Stack Script ( mouseover item)
  • Inf. Split Stack Script ( and an alt to fix if stop due to Calamity changes i guess, didn't deep tested )
Created this one on tModLoader v2022.9.47.13 STABLE (not preview/beta - Terraria 1.4.3.6) and tested using Calamity, Fargos, Advanced World Gen, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser and some others
Some scripts may or not work depending on the mods you're using, so ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

ps: only used aob, so CE may freeze while enabling some scripts
Attachments
tModLoader v2022.9.47.13.CT
(57.88 KiB) Downloaded 964 times

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Kurina wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:19 am
Kamikz wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:10 pm
Was not going to create it since i dont play modded Terraria, but here you go...
( also pls stop spamming quotes of old posts, it's irrelevant and just pollutes the forum )

This table has:
  • Player Script ( First item slot included )
  • Minion/Sentry Script
  • Movspeed Script
  • Mana Usage Script
  • Defense Script ( nah, didn't even tried to make a damage script )
  • Health Regen Script
  • Damage Reduction Script
  • Fishing Power Script
  • Tool Breaking Speed
  • Wall Placement Script
  • Tile Placement Script
  • Max Stack Script ( mouseover item)
  • Inf. Split Stack Script ( and an alt to fix if stop due to Calamity changes i guess, didn't deep tested )
Created this one on tModLoader v2022.9.47.13 STABLE (not preview/beta - Terraria 1.4.3.6) and tested using Calamity, Fargos, Advanced World Gen, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser and some others
Some scripts may or not work depending on the mods you're using, so ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

ps: only used aob, so CE may freeze while enabling some scripts
Thank you so so much and I'm sorry I didn't realise I was messing up the thread

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Map Revealer Script
  • Numpad 0 = Reveals entire map ( won't work if not in game window or typing )
  • The screen will be black for a while ( no lighting, nothing visible )
  • It takes up to ~60 seconds to reveal the full map, depending on the world size (to ensure there are no missing spot on the map)
  • Partially works on servers/local host ( reveals an area around the player but doesn't reveal the full map, maybe there is some check on the server to ensure the player's view is not so far from the player )
  • Use with Fullbright for better results ( without is also pretty cool ), so that all blocks will be illuminated, otherwise it will only reveal points that there is light sources
Without Fullbright
With Fullbright
LuaScrip may glitch sometimes, re-enable it ( LuaScript itself ) if script enables but makes nothing when pressing NUMPAD 0
Attachments
Map Revealer.CT
(4.91 KiB) Downloaded 351 times

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

Kurina wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:24 pm
Map Revealer Script
(Google translation)

How does this script work, does it mark all places in the world as visited by the player, or does it just open the map image? Unfortunately, this script does not work for me (the game crashes), so I cannot check it myself.
On another forum, I saw arguments that in order to correctly open unexplored areas, it is not enough to draw dark areas of the map, the player must be present in these areas for the correct activation of game events. Tell me is that right? I don't know if it is.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

AlexS wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:34 pm
"the player must be present in these areas for the correct activation of game events. Tell me is that right? I don't know if it is."
In short, yeah, that's right
For some events, player positions x and y itself must be present to happen
But it's not the case for lighting events, it's an range that can be found at "Terraria.Main" ( firstTileX, lastTileX, firstTileY and lastTileY )
Spoiler

// Terraria.Main
// Token: 0x06000CA6 RID: 3238 RVA: 0x003E5BD0 File Offset: 0x003E3DD0
public static void GetAreaToLight(out int firstTileX, out int lastTileX, out int firstTileY, out int lastTileY)
{
	Vector2 vector = Main.Camera.ScaledPosition;
	Vector2 vector2 = Main.Camera.ScaledSize;
	if (!Lighting.UsingNewLighting)
	{
		vector = Main.Camera.UnscaledPosition;
		vector2 = Main.Camera.UnscaledSize;
	}
	firstTileX = (int)Math.Floor((double)(vector.X / 16f)) - 1;
	lastTileX = (int)Math.Floor((double)((vector.X + vector2.X) / 16f)) + 2;
	firstTileY = (int)Math.Floor((double)(vector.Y / 16f)) - 1;
	lastTileY = (int)Math.Floor((double)((vector.Y + vector2.Y) / 16f)) + 2;
}
AlexS wrote:
"How does this script work, does it mark all places in the world as visited by the player, or does it just open the map image?"
It moves the lighting render area around. Literally

Gets World size;
When NUMPAD 0 is pressed, script starts to move this values using the vars that's on the LuaScript ( i_x = 0, f_x = 263, f_y = 72 )
It starts from
firstTileX = i_x(0) , lastTileX = f_x(263)
firstTileY = i_x(0) , lastTileY = f_y(72)
Then adds f_x(263) to firstTileX and lastTileX till World Size X every 75ms
When it reaches World Size X, adds f_y(72) to firstTileY , lastTileY , and set firstTileX to i_x(0) and lastTileX to f_x(263)
Repeats this steps till lastTileY reach World Size Y
That's all
The only side effect of this is that when the script is running, the player's view goes completely dark as the script moves the lighting rendering area away from the player ( also doesn't fully work on servers )
This is what happens on servers
AlexS wrote:
"Unfortunately, this script does not work for me (the game crashes)"
Instant crash or just when pressed NUMPAD 0?
If it didn't instantly crashed the game, try lowering values "263" and "72" inside AA Script and LuaScript ( but it will takes longer to reveal the map )
I modified this one to quickly reveal the map and these values were the limit I could reveal without crashing
If it's still crashing, i can't think of a reason for it ( maybe zoom, screen size ( i use ~1920x1080 in Terraria with 100% zoom ), idk )
Last edited by Kurina on Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.