Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
D4adpandy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by D4adpandy »

nice mate!!! :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kamaoako
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kamaoako »

Since the 2 new small updates, the Terraria 1.4.3.2 AMD GOG table is no longer working on the 1.4.3.6 version. Hoping this will get updated soon. Thank you!

Daddy92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daddy92 »

Just updated some pointer,not sure if its working
Attachments
Terraria.CT
(614.38 KiB) Downloaded 4561 times

kamaoako
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kamaoako »

The Fish ID Works and the Always Fish Crate works but the rest is not working for me. Could be because I am using AMD and this is for Steam 1.4.3.2 Intel. Thanks for the update!

Ars_Mond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ars_Mond »

]Hi.
I have updated some scripts. Not sure if what I did will work.

All scripts in RED color have not been updated yet.
All scripts in BROWN color have not been updated yet, but work.
All scripts in GREEN color have been updated and working.

BLACK scripts did not check.
Spoiler
v.003
FIX — "Unlock Journey menu for all difficulties" — The address kept changing! (fixed)

v.003
FIX — "Infinite Quests"

v.002
FIX — "Unlock Journey menu for all difficulties"

v.001
FIX — "GodMode"
FIX — "Infinite Ammo"
FIX — "Extend Reach (x10)"
FIX — "Base Crit Chance 100% (melee, ranged, magic)"
FIX — "Base Movement Speed"
FIX — "More Minions"
FIX — "More Sentries"
FIX — "No Mana Sickness"
FIX — "No Potion SickNess"
FIX — "Bonus Fishing Skill (+250 )"
Attachments
Terraria Steam 1.4.3.6 Intel v004.CT
v.004
(639.31 KiB) Downloaded 3837 times
Terraria Steam 1.4.3.6 Intel v.003.CT
v.003
(639.31 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Terraria Steam 1.4.3.6 Intel v.002.CT
v.002
(639.27 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
Terraria Steam 1.4.3.6 Intel v.001.CT
v.001
(639.22 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
Last edited by Ars_Mond on Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

kamaoako
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kamaoako »

Ars_Mond wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:53 am
]Hi.
I have updated some scripts. Not sure if what I did will work.

All scripts in RED color have not been updated yet.
All scripts in BROWN color have not been updated yet, but work.
All scripts in GREEN color have been updated and working.

BLACK scripts did not check.
Spoiler
v.003
FIX — "Infinite Quests"

v.002
FIX — "Unlock Journey menu for all difficulties"

v.001
FIX — "GodMode"
FIX — "Infinite Ammo"
FIX — "Extend Reach (x10)"
FIX — "Base Crit Chance 100% (melee, ranged, magic)"
FIX — "Base Movement Speed"
FIX — "More Minions"
FIX — "More Sentries"
FIX — "No Mana Sickness"
FIX — "No Potion SickNess"
FIX — "Bonus Fishing Skill (+250 )"
Are you also able to update the Terraria 1.4.3.2 AMD to the latest?

Ars_Mond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ars_Mond »

kamaoako wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:46 pm
Are you also able to update the Terraria 1.4.3.2 AMD to the latest?
Hi.
I would upgrade scripts if I had a pc with an AMD processor.
Sorry...

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

50 dollars for someone who can update ALL scripts and 100 extra if someone can make an option where armor and accessories work in chests/piggy fearlessrevolution like a mod in tmodloader lol..Intel not AMD

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

yea...already checked to see if you had released it and it is not. So right now im not to hyped about it since im not sure when it will come out. in the mean time if anyone else takes updates the ongoing table now then awesome. not really looking forward to a post about someone bragging about what they have and showcasing it but not releasing it. I mean its your table so all power to you and no worries.

BigJit901
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigJit901 »

timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:35 am
yea...already checked to see if you had released it and it is not. So right now im not to hyped about it since im not sure when it will come out. in the mean time if anyone else takes updates the ongoing table now then awesome. not really looking forward to a post about someone bragging about what they have and showcasing it but not releasing it. I mean its your table so all power to you and no worries.
Yeah, I just reposted it because someone keeps deleting it. It got deleted again oh well, I assume you reported it?
Plus it's ready to be released I'm just waiting to get a signature on cheat engine.
Last edited by BigJit901 on Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

BigJit901
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigJit901 »

BigJit901 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:56 am
timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:35 am
Yeah, I just reposted it because someone keeps deleting it. It got deleted again oh well, I assume you reported it?
Plus it's ready to be released I'm just waiting to get a signature on cheat engine.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

No i didnt report you. But i'm sure there are others who felt the same way so the admins did something with it. your original post on the previous page is still there and serves to showcase what you have. no need to repost it and tease others that you have something but not release it. its fine if you are waiting on a signature. Not sure how that all works out, but who knows if/when that would happen. if it does awesome id use your table when you release it regardless.

BigJit901
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigJit901 »

timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:11 am
No i didnt report you. But i'm sure there are others who felt the same way so the admins did something with it. your original post on the previous page is still there and serves to showcase what you have. no need to repost it and tease others that you have something but not release it. its fine if you are waiting on a signature. Not sure how that all works out, but who knows if/when that would happen. if it does awesome id use your table when you release it regardless.
Yes that was the purpose. To showcase my table so I could get more views and to show off what I've created. I want people to be aware of it's existence and future download. The only person who seems to get teased by it is you. You seem mad that the table hasn't been release yet? I don't blame you tho, I'd get mad too if a table this sexy cheat table wasn't available to me. Good thing it is for me, and not for you. For now.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

I don’t think I came off being mad it wasn’t released yet? If anything it was mildy annoying of you to keep posting look what I got but you don’t? This isn’t the place for that. As I said if you release your table in the future I would use it and if not then it’s still ok. I was offering money to someone who could fulfill
My request. I have paid for this before (Ask Drummer) and I donate to this website every month plus am a patron member of a few table creators so i do my contribute in the only way I can for this site since I don’t have the skills needed to do these things. Point is release your table or don’t it’s your choice but don’t keep posting videos and links to it if someone asks for something but are not helpful.

Aneklia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aneklia »

Firstly i have to thank the people did the most work on this, I just changed addresses or values mainly did not improved the code by any means.
Terraria GOG 1.4.3.6 AMD processor.
Journey & Duplication menu are out of my ability sorry won't try fix them but i will try fix at least mana and health potions. I added a work around for health potions on rod of discord to help people a bit.
> Used as base the intel 1.4.3.6
Removed hotkeys that was enabling stuff while using numpad write a value & added some hotkeys to help people build faster without the need get & out of the game.
Added updated option no dmg from teleport (rod of discord) & added option Rod of discord healing instead of losing hp.
Updated
Craft anything , No fall damage , Luck value.
Base dmg multiplier from 1.2 to 20.2 when enabling it.
Made drop down menu for time acceleration freeze till x24 like journey.
Fixed brightness issue that made day "black background" [Link] here the solution in case intel having same issues.
Tried find pointers for health and mana potions but no luck if someone can provide info on how to get them i can update.
Have fun guys !
Update v2
Quality of life update. Nothing game breaking, I just added slot 2 to slot 0 in Local>My player>items section. Mainly copied the pointers "Ghost" had for slot 1 and update it to corresponding slot. if you don't use this don't bother downloading.
If you find any issue with it sent a message on the post i'll be on look out.
Update v3
Failed again find how to remove the debuffs from the mana & health pots but i added a few more potion buffs
Created a header in effects about potion.
Added: Hunter, Dangersense, obsidian skin, builder, golden delight
Moved fishing skill +250 to fishing category too.
Update v4
Added: Sonar potion , Option to max or disable pillar shields.(It should work on intel too).
If you think any other option would be helpful feel free comment if i can i'll add it.
Attachments
TerrariaGOG 1.4.3.6 v4.CT
(908.82 KiB) Downloaded 1889 times
TerrariaGoG 1.4.3.6v3.CT
(903.34 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
TerrariaGoG 1.4.3.6v2.CT
(890.47 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
TerrariaGoG 1.4.3.6.CT
(655.33 KiB) Downloaded 211 times