Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Kurina »

Eh.. About the Full Bright one >

PS: Tested on Intel so address for AMD may differ

Code: Select all

define(address, Terraria.Graphics.Light.TileLightScanner::GetTileLight+FF)
define(bytes, 8B 4D E8 39 09)

[ENABLE]

assert(address, bytes)

alloc(newmem, $1000)

label(code)
label(return)
label(red_var)
label(green_var)
label(blue_var)

registersymbol(red_var)

newmem:
code:
  push esi
  mov esi,[ebp+08]

fld dword ptr [red_var]
  fstp dword ptr [esi]
  fld dword ptr [green_var]
  fstp dword ptr [esi+04]
  fld dword ptr [blue_var]
  fstp dword ptr [esi+08]

pop esi

mov ecx,[ebp-18]
  cmp [ecx],ecx
  jmp return

red_var:
    dd (float)0.6
  green_var:
    dd (float)0.6
  blue_var:
    dd (float)0.6

address:
  jmp newmem

return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  //mov ecx,[ebp-18]
  //cmp [ecx],ecx

unregistersymbol(*)

dealloc(*)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FullBright.CT
Full Bright / RGB Configurable x.x
(2.06 KiB) Downloaded 237 times

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

any chance of reach hacks?
would be much appreciated

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Larkin wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:21 pm
any chance of reach hacks?
would be much appreciated
This one you mean?
Attachments
Extend Reach.CT
Do things
(1.83 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

thanks so much ( :

killerkitt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killerkitt »

any chance you make a quick table for the exsisting ones plus your extras? fullbright fishing and fishing hacks?

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

merged fullbright and reach witht the other one
not my work just making it all into one download
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.2 AMD.CT
(452.75 KiB) Downloaded 4911 times

oldweeb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oldweeb »

Any chance of an intel version and functional vanity accessories?

SBastiono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SBastiono »

MeowMaster314 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:07 pm
EphenSteve wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:32 pm
Added some more scripts mainly fishing things.
immune with no blink after getting hit. basically shadow dodge forever.
no knockback
prevent item pickup
max pickspeed/meleespeed
no reuse delay
a lot of other stuff, tried to tidy it up a bit. I cant do journeymode menu in any difficulty that script is out of my league im trying to recreate full bright and craft anything but it's a little tough.

Edit: Added Journey mode everywhere and the godmode as requested. the range script has no info on any of the old scripts i looked at so its a little harder to find. so ill try again later. but for now i feel like this was triumphant.

Also sorry i dont have an intel processor anymore =/

I added an okay way to find the player pointer through getting damaged. I added some pointers and offsets to some of the values in the previous table such as inventory item editing. These are just some of the things I've used in the previous table. I'm not entirely sure how to do much of anything else. Used on Intel processor - I just added. I didn't really test any of the other cheats

I'm fairly new to making my own cheat tables. I just figured I'd try to contribute something while others are working on a better version.

edit: i forgot to add fishing power and bait power to the list of pointers. they're added now: Terraria 1.4.4.2 AMD - Player Pointer.CT
The player pointer isn't working for me, it might just be me but the game just crashes the moment I get hit by an enemy or take any kind of damage. Everything else works pretty much fine though.

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Terraria 1.3.5 got released a day ago with some new engine updates.
Here is the updated table for it. (tested working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam)
Credit goes to justa_dude. I just update his old table and add some more cheats to it.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Press ctrl+f2 to max out a stack of whatever your cursor is over in your inventory. You must have hovered over something before enabling this cheat.
Fullbright: all tiles will be fully lit.
Exposing a bunch of player variables - change or freeze your health, breath, mana, position, defense, modify the stats on any item (put it in slot one and use the exposed fields), change a log into a dungeon key, make yourself immune to freezing/stoning/webbing, etc.
Expose a bunch of system variables - change the time of day, spawn invasions, etc
Craft Anything: craft anything, any time, any place - no need for materials or crafting stations.
Force Obsidian Skin - lava does no damage
Extend reach: allow interaction with blocks/doors/switches/etc from 10 times as far away. Also expose a variable that allows you to change the grab radius.
More minions - change the max number of minions you can spawn.
Force Prefixes - always get warding accessories, legendary swords, unreal bows, etc. Also, works great to enable prior to new world generation for stocking chests.

Notes:
- Update your .NET/XNA to the latest version.
- Fullbright only works on color mode (lighting).
- The table may not work on AMD systems. I do not own an AMD machine so I am very sorry because I won't be able to troubleshoot for you.
- The table is tested and is working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.

Updates:
- Updated version 1.1, added Force Shadow Dodge and Extend Grab Radius (x10). This version of the table only works for Terraria version 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2
- Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.
- Updated version 2.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3. New features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 6978#p6978
- Updated version 3.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (6.26.2017). Fixes and new features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 705#p11705
- Added quick table for AMD systems (only 2 features for now).
Anyone have a craft anything cheat?

itzzthelord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itzzthelord »

hello, i'm new with all these thing of cheat engine and I was trying to simply increase my damage by multiplying it by 1.5 or something else, and well, I think it worked but the dmg displayed when I hit any mob is different from the real damage and I dont know how to solve it :)

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

SBastiono wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:36 am
MeowMaster314 wrote:
EphenSteve wrote:
no knockback
prevent item pickup
max pickspeed/meleespeed
no reuse delay
a lot of other stuff, tried to tidy it up a bit. I cant do journeymode menu in any difficulty that script is out of my league im trying to recreate full bright and craft anything but it's a little tough.

Edit: Added Journey mode everywhere and the godmode as requested. the range script has no info on any of the old scripts i looked at so its a little harder to find. so ill try again later. but for now i feel like this was triumphant.

I added an okay way to find the player pointer through getting damaged. I added some pointers and offsets to some of the values in the previous table such as inventory item editing. These are just some of the things I've used in the previous table. I'm not entirely sure how to do much of anything else. Used on Intel processor - I just added. I didn't really test any of the other cheats

I'm fairly new to making my own cheat tables. I just figured I'd try to contribute something while others are working on a better version.

edit: i forgot to add fishing power and bait power to the list of pointers. they're added now: Terraria 1.4.4.2 AMD - Player Pointer.CT
The player pointer isn't working for me, it might just be me but the game just crashes the moment I get hit by an enemy or take any kind of damage. Everything else works pretty much fine though.
Are you only activating the "Player Pointer (Requires Getting Hurt)" script? and not touching the actual player point itself?

edit: well, i guess it doesn't matter. it seems to just update once it gets it even if you do lock it. i'll look into it or potentially find a better way to get the pointer without you having to do much.

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

SBastiono wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:36 am
MeowMaster314 wrote:
EphenSteve wrote:
no knockback
prevent item pickup
max pickspeed/meleespeed
no reuse delay

I made used a different value to find the player address. You just need to activate this script for it to grab the address. No need to get hurt or anything. Here you go:

edit: Player Pointer tested on GOG and Steam Versions on an INTEL Processor
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.2 AMD - Everything + Updated Player Ptr.CT
This has everything that Larkin combined together + new player pointer method that you just activate with no extra steps
(452.93 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

Kamikz wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:56 am
Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Terraria 1.3.5 got released a day ago with some new engine updates.
Here is the updated table for it. (tested working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam)
Credit goes to justa_dude. I just update his old table and add some more cheats to it.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Press ctrl+f2 to max out a stack of whatever your cursor is over in your inventory. You must have hovered over something before enabling this cheat.
Fullbright: all tiles will be fully lit.
Exposing a bunch of player variables - change or freeze your health, breath, mana, position, defense, modify the stats on any item (put it in slot one and use the exposed fields), change a log into a dungeon key, make yourself immune to freezing/stoning/webbing, etc.
Expose a bunch of system variables - change the time of day, spawn invasions, etc
Craft Anything: craft anything, any time, any place - no need for materials or crafting stations.
Force Obsidian Skin - lava does no damage
Extend reach: allow interaction with blocks/doors/switches/etc from 10 times as far away. Also expose a variable that allows you to change the grab radius.
More minions - change the max number of minions you can spawn.
Force Prefixes - always get warding accessories, legendary swords, unreal bows, etc. Also, works great to enable prior to new world generation for stocking chests.

Notes:
- Update your .NET/XNA to the latest version.
- Fullbright only works on color mode (lighting).
- The table may not work on AMD systems. I do not own an AMD machine so I am very sorry because I won't be able to troubleshoot for you.
- The table is tested and is working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.

Updates:
- Updated version 1.1, added Force Shadow Dodge and Extend Grab Radius (x10). This version of the table only works for Terraria version 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2
- Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.
- Updated version 2.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3. New features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 6978#p6978
- Updated version 3.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (6.26.2017). Fixes and new features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 705#p11705
- Added quick table for AMD systems (only 2 features for now).
Anyone have a craft anything cheat?
I just figured out a way to make it, haha. This table is cleaned up a bit and it has everything combined together so far including the new pointer, fullbright, and reach. The Craft Anything script is in the "Items" group.

edit: tested on steam version on INTEL processor. not sure if it works on others. testing atm

edit 2: craft anything doesn't work oops

EDIT 3: craft anything now *should* work. i was being too specific with the byte values, haha. Tested on STEAM and GOG 1.4.4.4 on INTEL

edit4: disabling craft anything may sometimes crash the game

edit5: disabling craft anything *will* crash the game
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.4 AMD - Everything + Pointer + Craft Anything.CT
Cleaned up a bit, Fixed Craft Anything (i hope)
(461.15 KiB) Downloaded 227 times

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

MeowMaster314 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:39 pm
To fix it since u're just replacing a single byte ( FF byte or call function ) just use

recipe1:
  db FF
instead of

recipe1:
  call dword ptr [????????]
And it will just replace the first byte only instead of the whole bytes of its mem

(This call alloc some random memory address the code, so every time you reopen the game, this address will be prob be changed, so reusing the same address for it will result in a crash)

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

Kurina wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:47 pm
MeowMaster314 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:39 pm
To fix it since u're just replacing a single byte ( FF byte or call function ) just use

recipe1:
  db FF
instead of

recipe1:
  call dword ptr [????????]
And it will just replace the first byte only instead of the whole bytes of its mem

(This call alloc some random memory address the code, so every time you reopen the game, this address will be prob be changed, so reusing the same address for it will result in a crash)
I didn't see this until i made a different adjustment to it. I ended having the game call the check and injecting a jump from the check back to the test before it actually goes through the check. It's probably not the most efficient method, though.

edit: the only thing i don't like about just replacing the first byte is that it creates a different bit of instruction with the leftover bytes. I'm not sure if it would create problems or not
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.4 AMD.CT
fixed craft anything unconventionally
(466.31 KiB) Downloaded 175 times