Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Akira »

Decided to upload my small table: viewtopic.php?p=276265#p276265
Was made with the steam version (Intel), don't have any AMD device to test it there.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Scr1pTr3x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scr1pTr3x »

Larkin wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:06 pm
sorry for the wait all...
didnt do item scripts so yeh
the rest should now work
if you have any problems just say and i (might) fix it

this table is for AMD do not use it if you have an INTEL processor... some scripts might not work
use viewtopic.php?p=275122#p275122 for intel
Noticed while playing yesterday, changing prefix thru "1st item in hotbar" doesn't work at all atm. There are also a couple of hotkeys (which I'm not sure if they're intended to exist) that are easily activated, not purposefully hitting keybind during the game.

Can you look into that some time later? Also great table, thanks.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Scr1pTr3x wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:09 pm

"changing prefix thru "1st item in hotbar" doesn't work at all atm"
Wrong offset maybe? if it's offset is 182, just change it to 183, forgotten to update this one, but it will still not update in realtime, this just changes the prefix internally, won't sync the stats with the client till you update it somehow...

There's a few tricks for it:
If in singleplayer, after changing prefix, you can rejoin your map, it will change and apply the stats, or, you can just clone the item and the cloned one will have the prefix/stats applied already.
For Multiplayer/Servers, you need to sync your client with the server somehow, putting your item in a chest, closing it and then get it back.. rejoining the game.. cloning the item.. giving it to other player and getting it back.. there's so many methods... just try the best for you!
Scr1pTr3x wrote:
There are also a couple of hotkeys (which I'm not sure if they're intended to exist) that are easily activated, not purposefully hitting keybind during the game.
Not my fault .-.
Didn't added any hotkey besides the ones that get some scripts to work ( Like freecam, tp, map reveal... ) that only takes effect with the script enabled.

Scr1pTr3x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scr1pTr3x »

Kurina wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:10 pm
Scr1pTr3x wrote:

"changing prefix thru "1st item in hotbar" doesn't work at all atm"
Wrong offset maybe? if it's offset is 182, just change it to 183, forgotten to update this one, but it will still not update in realtime, this just changes the prefix internally, won't sync the stats with the client till you update it somehow...

There's a few tricks for it:
If in singleplayer, after changing prefix, you can rejoin your map, it will change and apply the stats, or, you can just clone the item and the cloned one will have the prefix/stats applied already.
For Multiplayer/Servers, you need to sync your client with the server somehow, putting your item in a chest, closing it and then get it back.. rejoining the game.. cloning the item.. giving it to other player and getting it back.. there's so many methods... just try the best for you!
Scr1pTr3x wrote:
There are also a couple of hotkeys (which I'm not sure if they're intended to exist) that are easily activated, not purposefully hitting keybind during the game.
Not my fault .-.
Didn't added any hotkey besides the ones that get some scripts to work ( Like freecam, tp, map reveal... ) that only takes effect with the script enabled.
ight thanks :thumbsup:

err0r32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by err0r32 »

Kurina wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:14 am
Archerodees wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:30 pm
Hopefully it won't mess up any addresses if they're working on it.
It happened, but not hard to fix if i know what i'm looking for... There was also some offset changes ;-;

Updated some, enjoy ( idk if Terraria will have more hotfixes in the next days or not, so will not update the accessories for now, there's so many and i'm lazy )
Why don't the accessories work?

N3xT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by N3xT »

why doesn't any CТ work on modloader 2022.9.47.21? all CT works on a usual terraria

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Please somebody make a tmodloader working table

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

N3xT wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:59 pm
why doesn't any CТ work on modloader 2022.9.47.21? all CT works on a usual terraria
Most .CT's here ARE for vanilla Terraria, so they're supposed to be work with vanilla Terraria
Vanilla Terraria tables never worked and would not work in tModLoader, since it changes a lot of things...
For tModLoader tables, looks for specific posts, not just grab random .CT's from this thread and try to use with tModLoader since most .CT's are for vanilla Terraria, as i said before.

Sorry for sounding rude...
Kamikz wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:08 pm
Tested my old one from this Post: viewtopic.php?p=272155#p272155 and it seems to be working, so i think there's not much to do... ;-;

The table from this post it's the same as the old one, but with default aobscan replaced with aobscanregion, so it enables way faster
( ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶s̶.̶.̶.̶.̶) :)
Attachments
tModLoader v2022.9.47.23.CT
(101.33 KiB) Downloaded 2033 times

N3xT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by N3xT »

Kurina wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:12 am
N3xT wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:59 pm
Most .CT's here ARE for vanilla Terraria, so they're supposed to be work with vanilla Terraria
Vanilla Terraria tables never worked and would not work in tModLoader, since it changes a lot of things...
For tModLoader tables, looks for specific posts, not just grab random .CT's from this thread and try to use with tModLoader since most .CT's are for vanilla Terraria, as i said before.

Sorry for sounding rude...
Kamikz wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:08 pm
Tested my old one from this Post: viewtopic.php?p=272155#p272155 and it seems to be working, so i think there's not much to do... ;-;

The table from this post it's the same as the old one, but with default aobscan replaced with aobscanregion, so it enables way faster
( ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶s̶.̶.̶.̶.̶) :)
Hi, I realized that a lot of things don't work for the most part because of the game process, because Modloader doesn't use terraria directly. I found tables for older versions, but only 2 of about 10 functions worked in them. That's why I decided to write here, I'm sorry that I took your time to redo the old table for the mod terraria

Smazzy22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smazzy22 »

any ct updates for TM? =)

sdkyron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sdkyron »

Smazzy22 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:46 pm
any ct updates for TM? =)
Yes please, anyone able to update to tMod 2022.9.47.47 ?

MusYAnon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MusYAnon »

I am struggling to find any TModLoader-working Cheat Tables where I can unlock Journey mode with full research like the Cheat Table on my profile that I posted a week ago. I don't know how to translate my scripts to TModLoader but Kurina seems experienced enough so I hope they can help me.

SecretKalu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SecretKalu »

Can the cheaters add more potion scripts? I'd love to see necessary buffs like ironskin, regeneration, endurance...etc, mainly combat buffs

SecretKalu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SecretKalu »

Can you fix the script Alchemy Table and Sonar Potion? There are errors.

RetroLoveHack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RetroLoveHack »

anyone have new version for the tmodloader 1.4.4.9 ?