Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Kurina »

MeowMaster314 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:43 pm
edit: the only thing i don't like about just replacing the first byte is that it creates a different bit of instruction with the leftover bytes. I'm not sure if it would create problems or not
You can also alloc a newmem, copy addresses bytes on it, nop all addresses bytes and then restores the bytes by the copied ones when disabled ( i did so in mine )
Both method works ( even with leftovers )

Edit: ( Not saying that free Craft is a bad thing, but Journey Menu with every item is a better choice ( already updated mine, i will upload my table once i finished force prefixes (this one is killing me, i'm dumb sorry)), just a waste of time, though... )

Like this one:

Code: Select all

define(address1, Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+10D)
define(address2, Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+11B)
define(address3, Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+127)

[ENABLE]
assert(address1, FF 15)
assert(address2, FF 15)
assert(address3, FF 15)

alloc(newmem, 64)

label(originalcode)

registersymbol(originalcode)

newmem:
originalcode:
  readmem(address1, 6)
  readmem(address2, 6)
  readmem(address3, 6)

address1:
  nop 6
address2:
  nop 6
address3:
  nop 6

[DISABLE]

address1:
  readmem(originalcode, 6)
  //call dword ptr [????????]
address2:
  readmem(originalcode+6, 6)
address3:
  readmem(originalcode+C, 6)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Kurina on Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

SBastiono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SBastiono »

MeowMaster314 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:39 pm
Kamikz wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:56 am
Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Terraria 1.3.5 got released a day ago with some new engine updates.
Here is the updated table for it. (tested working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam)
Credit goes to justa_dude. I just update his old table and add some more cheats to it.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Press ctrl+f2 to max out a stack of whatever your cursor is over in your inventory. You must have hovered over something before enabling this cheat.
Fullbright: all tiles will be fully lit.
Exposing a bunch of player variables - change or freeze your health, breath, mana, position, defense, modify the stats on any item (put it in slot one and use the exposed fields), change a log into a dungeon key, make yourself immune to freezing/stoning/webbing, etc.
Expose a bunch of system variables - change the time of day, spawn invasions, etc
Craft Anything: craft anything, any time, any place - no need for materials or crafting stations.
Force Obsidian Skin - lava does no damage
Extend reach: allow interaction with blocks/doors/switches/etc from 10 times as far away. Also expose a variable that allows you to change the grab radius.
More minions - change the max number of minions you can spawn.
Force Prefixes - always get warding accessories, legendary swords, unreal bows, etc. Also, works great to enable prior to new world generation for stocking chests.

Notes:
- Update your .NET/XNA to the latest version.
- Fullbright only works on color mode (lighting).
- The table may not work on AMD systems. I do not own an AMD machine so I am very sorry because I won't be able to troubleshoot for you.
- The table is tested and is working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.

Updates:
- Updated version 1.1, added Force Shadow Dodge and Extend Grab Radius (x10). This version of the table only works for Terraria version 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2
- Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.
- Updated version 2.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3. New features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 6978#p6978
- Updated version 3.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (6.26.2017). Fixes and new features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 705#p11705
- Added quick table for AMD systems (only 2 features for now).
Anyone have a craft anything cheat?
I just figured out a way to make it, haha. This table is cleaned up a bit and it has everything combined together so far including the new pointer, fullbright, and reach. The Craft Anything script is in the "Items" group.

edit: tested on steam version on INTEL processor. not sure if it works on others. testing atm

edit 2: craft anything doesn't work oops

EDIT 3: craft anything now *should* work. i was being too specific with the byte values, haha. Tested on STEAM and GOG 1.4.4.4 on INTEL

edit4: disabling craft anything may sometimes crash the game

edit5: disabling craft anything *will* crash the game
Absolute chad thanks for making this, works extremely well C:

boomblitz25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boomblitz25 »

I guess no update for tmodloader table :(

SBastiono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SBastiono »

boomblitz25 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:59 am
I guess no update for tmodloader table :(
Most of them are probably waiting for TmodLoader 1.4 to come out to make a table. If not maybe it's just pretty hard considering when the player has multiple mods enabled. Just a guess though.

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

added a couple things to the inventory pointers
range and tile placed id
not much i know, but im a bit of a noob and am trying to learn to use CE

Edit: i also updated the Net ID to change the skin and name of the item
it doesnt change the properties tho? idk why but its kinda funny in multiplayer.
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.4 AMD.CT
Added Range and Item placed ID also *fixed* Net ID
(462.3 KiB) Downloaded 462 times

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

Kurina wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:57 am
MeowMaster314 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:43 pm
edit: the only thing i don't like about just replacing the first byte is that it creates a different bit of instruction with the leftover bytes. I'm not sure if it would create problems or not
You can also alloc a newmem, copy addresses bytes on it, nop all addresses bytes and then restores the bytes by the copied ones when disabled ( i did so in mine )
Both method works ( even with leftovers )

Edit: ( Not saying that free Craft is a bad thing, but Journey Menu with every item is a better choice ( already updated mine, i will upload my table once i finished force prefixes (this one is killing me, i'm dumb sorry)), just a waste of time, though... )

Like this one:

Code: Select all

define(address1, Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+10D)
define(address2, Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+11B)
define(address3, Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+127)

[ENABLE]
assert(address1, FF 15)
assert(address2, FF 15)
assert(address3, FF 15)

alloc(newmem, 64)

label(originalcode)

registersymbol(originalcode)

newmem:
originalcode:
  readmem(address1, 6)
  readmem(address2, 6)
  readmem(address3, 6)

address1:
  nop 6
address2:
  nop 6
address3:
  nop 6

[DISABLE]

address1:
  readmem(originalcode, 6)
address2:
  readmem(originalcode+6, 6)
address3:
  readmem(originalcode+C, 6)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)
This is really helpful to know, thank you. I'm relatively new to making scripts and whatnot, so this is useful information.
Someone just wanted craft anything, and since i don't know anything, I wanted to try to give my hand at it is all. Just more practice :)

edit: thank you for reminding me about prefixes. i forgot they exist. I just copied the prefix value from the old table and updated the offsets.
-> i misinterpreted. you meant forcing good prefixes on items when reforging. I thought you meant the pointer address, mb

edit2: old file had wrong craft anything script. I used what Kurina said I could do as a quick fix rather than a jump
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.4 AMD.CT
Larkin's Editions + Prefix
(652.54 KiB) Downloaded 300 times

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

SBastiono wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:28 am
MeowMaster314 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:39 pm
Kamikz wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:56 am

Anyone have a craft anything cheat?
I just figured out a way to make it, haha. This table is cleaned up a bit and it has everything combined together so far including the new pointer, fullbright, and reach. The Craft Anything script is in the "Items" group.

edit: tested on steam version on INTEL processor. not sure if it works on others. testing atm

edit 2: craft anything doesn't work oops

EDIT 3: craft anything now *should* work. i was being too specific with the byte values, haha. Tested on STEAM and GOG 1.4.4.4 on INTEL

edit4: disabling craft anything may sometimes crash the game

edit5: disabling craft anything *will* crash the game
Absolute chad thanks for making this, works extremely well C:
it's not just me. there's a lot of people contributing a lot to it. i just did a couple small misc. things :)
but i'm glad it's working well for you ^^

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Terraria 1.3.5 got released a day ago with some new engine updates.
Here is the updated table for it. (tested working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam)
Credit goes to justa_dude. I just update his old table and add some more cheats to it.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Press ctrl+f2 to max out a stack of whatever your cursor is over in your inventory. You must have hovered over something before enabling this cheat.
Fullbright: all tiles will be fully lit.
Exposing a bunch of player variables - change or freeze your health, breath, mana, position, defense, modify the stats on any item (put it in slot one and use the exposed fields), change a log into a dungeon key, make yourself immune to freezing/stoning/webbing, etc.
Expose a bunch of system variables - change the time of day, spawn invasions, etc
Craft Anything: craft anything, any time, any place - no need for materials or crafting stations.
Force Obsidian Skin - lava does no damage
Extend reach: allow interaction with blocks/doors/switches/etc from 10 times as far away. Also expose a variable that allows you to change the grab radius.
More minions - change the max number of minions you can spawn.
Force Prefixes - always get warding accessories, legendary swords, unreal bows, etc. Also, works great to enable prior to new world generation for stocking chests.

Notes:
- Update your .NET/XNA to the latest version.
- Fullbright only works on color mode (lighting).
- The table may not work on AMD systems. I do not own an AMD machine so I am very sorry because I won't be able to troubleshoot for you.
- The table is tested and is working as 4.20.2017 on Terraria version 1.3.5.1 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.

Updates:
- Updated version 1.1, added Force Shadow Dodge and Extend Grab Radius (x10). This version of the table only works for Terraria version 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2
- Updated table for version 1.3.5.3. Added aobscan version for Mouseover Maxstack edit, added Force Hunter Potion and Obsidian Skull effect.
- Updated version 2.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3. New features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 6978#p6978
- Updated version 3.0 for Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (6.26.2017). Fixes and new features: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 705#p11705
- Added quick table for AMD systems (only 2 features for now).
any tmodloader tables?

MLH9777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MLH9777 »

anyone figure out how to make functional vanity slots work? (also thx to everyone who has worked on the table!!11!!!!)

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

added pickaxe, axe and hammer power to the item pointer
sorry again for small updates

includes meowmaster's recent update
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.4 AMD.CT
Added Pickaxe, Axe, and Hammer power
(464.38 KiB) Downloaded 323 times

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Terraria 1.4.4.5 is out ;-;
Let's go update offsets and addresses again, yay...
( Was almost finishing and now i need to redo the whole thing (most of potions, armor, accessories effects), sigh... )

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Posting my table since i'm too lazy to update some cheats
I ended giving up from trying to update Force Prefixes ( so much jmps, i'm so dumb can't do such thing )
About usable Social Slots, there's some new checks to verify slot type/quantity, i didn't check at all, but seems not so hard

About Journey Mode Items script, i didn't made check jmps or ignore it, just injected the whole ID list on the code
( Due to it, every item will be show even the unobtainable ones, maybe some ghost ones too )
So if is there someone able to create a better one, will be very appreciated

This is my personal table ( not exactly the same, removed some debug things, but most useful scripts are there )
Some scripts are from other ppl so not only my credit at all, thanks to everyone who contributed!

( Same table layout from my 2015 table from CE Forums x.x )
Hope you guys enjoy...

Edit: Didn't removed my lua script, may be useful for someone but feel free to remove it if don't want, not really needed
Edit2: Upload a new table, this one should fix the weird behavior of most scripts so redownload it again pls ( mistakes of being lazy, srry x.x )

--EDIT: removed the table--
Last edited by Kurina on Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 am, edited 6 times in total.

MeowMaster314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeowMaster314 »

Kurina wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:32 pm
I ended giving up from trying to update Force Prefixes ( so much jmps, i'm so dumb can't do such thing )
About usable Social Slots, there's some new checks to verify slot type/quantity, i didn't check at all, but seems not so hard

About Journey Mode Items script, i didn't made check jmps or ignore it, just injected the whole ID list on the code
( Due to it, every item will be show even the unobtainable ones, maybe some ghost ones too )

This is my personal table ( not exactly the same, removed some debug things, but most useful scripts are there )
Some scripts are from other ppl so not only my credit at all, thanks to everyone who contributed!

Hope you guys enjoy...

Edit: Didn't removed my lua script, may be useful for someone but feel free to remove it if don't want, not really needed
your table is so pretty i love it so much
incredibly amazing work :)

edit: i aspire to get to your level of knowledge in regard to assembly, and lua, and whatnot. your table is so cool! i love it

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

Kurina wrote:

Hope you guys enjoy...

holy crap
wow this is an epic table

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Larkin wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:21 am
Kurina wrote:

Hope you guys enjoy...

holy crap
wow this is an epic table
yeah Kurina's is a lot cleaner. Just wasnt done with aob's which makes enabling like 100% faster for intel users but only 3 work for amd but its ok i'm done playing for now. ^_^