Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sylvtreeya
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Sylvtreeya »

okami_x wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:29 am
Small update to fix MouseOver NPC Pointer and Invincible friendly NPCs
could you make one for Tmodloader v 0.11.8.5 please?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DragonHeart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragonHeart »

[AMD cpu]{gog version}
This is tested on a AMD CPU and using the GOG version, if you have steam you can try if it works and comment if it works or not, and a fix if it doesn't.
it is based on the 1.4.3.2 Intel.CT and fixes the Unlocks→CraftAnything[option/function] for AMD cpus. further it only changes one line of text and the name.

Most cheats/scripts now work for AMD processors since most of the intel scripts already worked, now it also has the craft anything working on AMD(get any item you want through the crafting menu)
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.3.2 AMD GOG.CT
Terraria 1.4.3.2 AMD
(626.8 KiB) Downloaded 1599 times

DragonHeart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragonHeart »

Sylvtreeya wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:33 pm
okami_x wrote:
you can try cross porting multiple versions, so you can try the new intel and/or amd version as well as some older versions or Tmodloader versions, then test all things to find which ones work and then take the version which has the most working and fix the not working versions by copying the values from the other versions where that one does work to the one you have chosen to edit. you can also if you know how to use it try to fix things by actively looking for the specific addresses. but since many versions work similar to each other, for example steam and gog versions are almost always the same, and intell and amd versions also have little differences these days, so trying other versions to find one which works well, or a older version might prove very effective if you need your sheet fast.

There are also some older Tmodloader versions in here, which you could try with this method.

Sylvtreeya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sylvtreeya »

DragonHeart wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:40 pm
Sylvtreeya wrote:
okami_x wrote:
you can try cross porting multiple versions, so you can try the new intel and/or amd version as well as some older versions or Tmodloader versions, then test all things to find which ones work and then take the version which has the most working and fix the not working versions by copying the values from the other versions where that one does work to the one you have chosen to edit. you can also if you know how to use it try to fix things by actively looking for the specific addresses. but since many versions work similar to each other, for example steam and gog versions are almost always the same, and intell and amd versions also have little differences these days, so trying other versions to find one which works well, or a older version might prove very effective if you need your sheet fast.

There are also some older Tmodloader versions in here, which you could try with this method.
Thanks for the info, i already try the older tmodloader version it works but not all of it works. i know how to get the address value but i didn't know how to put or update it. :/

DragonHeart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragonHeart »

Sylvtreeya wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:36 am
DragonHeart wrote:
Sylvtreeya wrote:

Thanks for the info, i already try the older tmodloader version it works but not all of it works. i know how to get the address value but i didn't know how to put or update it. :/
Hi Sylvtreeya, you can put/update the values quite easily for many of them, I can not do it for the Tmodloader version because Tmodloader hasn't yet updated to support the current terraria version, so it won't run on my installation. however you can try the following things to get a basic sheet:
you have already downloaded some older Tmodloader versions, so try all of them and remember which one works the best.
you can also try the 1.4.2.3 intel and or amd version for normal terraria, since this is the version tmodloader uses and some addresses might be similar.
you could even try the latest terarria sheets, however those likely won't have many things directly working for tmodloader due to tmodloader still using version 1.4.2.3
Also nice to know is that if you find at least one hack which works in an older version then you can often update it and get all other hacks that work on the normal version of terraria with the normal sheet to work. this is because the terraria game is most likely loaded as one module, which means that if you can find the memory address of that one cheat which works in the tmodloader version, then you can use simple mathematics to port it over
for example if the tmodloader version has a pointer for changing the max health at location (address) 2839FCC0 and the tmodloader has it at 4839FCC0 then you can just add the hexadecimal difference to all non working values and many should work. if you use the 64 bit version it might be more complex, but I have not tested that.
then there is also the long way of using the scan method, but this takes long, is hard, and requires you to really know what to look for.

However for the simple way:
1. Download a few different sheets, also look to your CPU manufacturer(intell or amd). just like described above try some tmodloader versions as well as versions for the normal version, speciffically the one that matches the terraria version you use.
2. open tmodloader and go in a world with a new character and a new ford for safety reasons.
3. now test all sheets for all hacks and after testing turn them all off, you can give the ones which work a special colour to remember them.
4. once you have found the most compatible sheet, save that sheet under a new name of your choice, and perhaps change a text in the sheet to easly recognise it. right mouse click→change record→description(so it does not change the actual value or function.
5. find the ones which worked in a different version from the one you choose to use and right click it then select change script→copy all content from the working version, now do the same in the one you are updating but instead of copying it replace the value with the working one you copied . if it is not a script but a address: rightclick→change record→value.
So you basically have one sheet to which you copy the tested working values and scripts of the other scripts and you only need to copy values from hacks that didn't work in the sheet you choose to work from.
6. if you found values using math or searching and trying then you can manually change the rightclick→change record→value or rightclick→change script to update the addresses and pointers since in most cases that is the only thing that needs to get updated. if you use a preloader mod or a memory optimization mod that might require a lot more effort and might break the trainers, like in Minecraft where many addresses keep changing.
7. save the file under that new name, file save as name here
8. colourcode things to easly see what works well and what doesn't work for sure, or gives errors and upload it for other users or if you lose the file, also so others can update it. I used dark green to show what works for sure, light red for what either doesn't work or has potential errors or bug/side effects. and black for everything I didn't fully test/vallidate(normal).

I am sorry that I can not easly provide more, clearer or simpler/faster ways, however the method using change script or change value, and basically manually merging the cheats which work into one script is really simple and fast. try it first with one value so you know how it works, when the doubt is gone this is simple and it doesn't require the mathematics or the searching and finding/experimenting. it might not fix all cheats, but it should give you a lot. then for your personal version you can disable/delete the entries which don't work to clean it up. however do not upload that version, and keep a version without deleting non working keys locally as well, since if you remove the entry it is a lot harder to get the hacks back if you find out how to fix them.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Thank you very much for the update to the intel version. If possible could another force effect be added? Hunter and danger sense? if not its understandable. Thanks again!

Sylvtreeya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sylvtreeya »

DragonHeart wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:12 pm
Sylvtreeya wrote:
DragonHeart wrote:

Hi Sylvtreeya, you can put/update the values quite easily for many of them, I can not do it for the Tmodloader version because Tmodloader hasn't yet updated to support the current terraria version, so it won't run on my installation. however you can try the following things to get a basic sheet:
you have already downloaded some older Tmodloader versions, so try all of them and remember which one works the best.
you can also try the 1.4.2.3 intel and or amd version for normal terraria, since this is the version tmodloader uses and some addresses might be similar.
you could even try the latest terarria sheets, however those likely won't have many things directly working for tmodloader due to tmodloader still using version 1.4.2.3
Also nice to know is that if you find at least one hack which works in an older version then you can often update it and get all other hacks that work on the normal version of terraria with the normal sheet to work. this is because the terraria game is most likely loaded as one module, which means that if you can find the memory address of that one cheat which works in the tmodloader version, then you can use simple mathematics to port it over
for example if the tmodloader version has a pointer for changing the max health at location (address) 2839FCC0 and the tmodloader has it at 4839FCC0 then you can just add the hexadecimal difference to all non working values and many should work. if you use the 64 bit version it might be more complex, but I have not tested that.
then there is also the long way of using the scan method, but this takes long, is hard, and requires you to really know what to look for.

1. Download a few different sheets, also look to your CPU manufacturer(intell or amd). just like described above try some tmodloader versions as well as versions for the normal version, speciffically the one that matches the terraria version you use.
2. open tmodloader and go in a world with a new character and a new ford for safety reasons.
3. now test all sheets for all hacks and after testing turn them all off, you can give the ones which work a special colour to remember them.
4. once you have found the most compatible sheet, save that sheet under a new name of your choice, and perhaps change a text in the sheet to easly recognise it. right mouse click→change record→description(so it does not change the actual value or function.
5. find the ones which worked in a different version from the one you choose to use and right click it then select change script→copy all content from the working version, now do the same in the one you are updating but instead of copying it replace the value with the working one you copied . if it is not a script but a address: rightclick→change record→value.
So you basically have one sheet to which you copy the tested working values and scripts of the other scripts and you only need to copy values from hacks that didn't work in the sheet you choose to work from.
6. if you found values using math or searching and trying then you can manually change the rightclick→change record→value or rightclick→change script to update the addresses and pointers since in most cases that is the only thing that needs to get updated. if you use a preloader mod or a memory optimization mod that might require a lot more effort and might break the trainers, like in Minecraft where many addresses keep changing.
8. colourcode things to easly see what works well and what doesn't work for sure, or gives errors and upload it for other users or if you lose the file, also so others can update it. I used dark green to show what works for sure, light red for what either doesn't work or has potential errors or bug/side effects. and black for everything I didn't fully test/vallidate(normal).

I am sorry that I can not easly provide more, clearer or simpler/faster ways, however the method using change script or change value, and basically manually merging the cheats which work into one script is really simple and fast. try it first with one value so you know how it works, when the doubt is gone this is simple and it doesn't require the mathematics or the searching and finding/experimenting. it might not fix all cheats, but it should give you a lot. then for your personal version you can disable/delete the entries which don't work to clean it up. however do not upload that version, and keep a version without deleting non working keys locally as well, since if you remove the entry it is a lot harder to get the hacks back if you find out how to fix them.
I Tried what you said and i can update the simple one which is easy to find the value address like mana/health/item count. but i can't find the value address for crafting anything. can you tell me how can i find the address for craft anything?? or how to update the script?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

okami_x wrote:
One last thing. Can you make it so the full brightness doesnt make things look dark? Its weird. It makes everything bright but lighting is lost. You'll get what I mean if you check it out for a second.

DragonHeart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragonHeart »

Sylvtreeya wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:11 pm
DragonHeart wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:12 pm
Sylvtreeya wrote:

I Tried what you said and i can update the simple one which is easy to find the value address like mana/health/item count. but i can't find the value address for crafting anything. can you tell me how can i find the address for craft anything?? or how to update the script?
Hi Sylvtreeya I am quite much a noob in using cheat engine compared to many people on here, however what I personally find the most easy way to do thing is using either finding other versions which have it working, or in this case mathematics, often games use a set pattern for their addresses, so memory or array offsets are often always the same compared to some other things, for example Minecraft uses exactly 9 bytes between every item value, value, and display value. the offset to the player is also always the same when looking to only the inventory slots, this results in that knowing any of them allows you to know all of them. however in this case since it is a script using a array of bytes in the cheat table these tend to stay the same between different versions even when you update the game since such fundamental features are often barely changed( you don't suddenly for example remove health from the game). but if you know how to scan for a array of bytes you can host a local server and make it a "creative mode server", then by changing that you might be able to find the address which is different compared to the player address but you have to have a AOB of the player and probably want to extend it so it goes outside of your player as well, then load some different worlds so you just only have everything that stays the same to your player(so which is part of your player), eventually if you have that you can either find the bytes which register if you have the required materials for something and what crafting equipment level you are around, or you can use a server which has a creative mode and then register all changes your player has there compared to in a normal server or world. this still is rather hard to do, so if you can find a older script in which it works it is a lot more easy to copy the script and paste it, or you can take the script and see if it has any pointer address, then take the pointer from that old script which points to the player, and calculate the offset between that pointer and the one which points to your current player(for example, health coordinates, etc. also work, coordinates are pointers in this case). if you know with what offset the pointers have changed than you can add the same offset to the pointers in the script if there are pointers there, this might fix it. however if it is solely a aob which has changed in the game code or anything like that than this might not work. sadly I can't really give much good advice on this now.

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by okami_x »

About Full Brightness/Nice Brightness
The purpose is to make all tiles visible. The script achieves this by setting the light values to 0.5 to make it easier on the eyes but anyone can change the values to 1 to make it brighter.

About Craft Anything
If you decompile the terraria.exe file and go to Terraria.Recipe::FinfRecipes you can see something like this

Code: Select all

if (flag){
	Main.availableRecipe[Main.numAvailableRecipes] = num4;
	Main.numAvailableRecipes++;
}
num4++;
It is chenking for a flag that is set to false if you don't meet certain conditions for crafting.
An example of this can be not being near the correct crafting station. In that case this flag will be set to false and it won't add the recipe to the list of available for crafting.

You can find this by looking for some paterns in Memory View so for example both "Main.numAvailableRecipes++" and "num4++" will most likely be represented as an increase (inc), and there will be a compare (cmp) that checks for the flag so maybe something that compares with 0 or 1 is worth a try.

With that in mind i found this in Memory View.

83 7D C0 00           cmp dword ptr [ebp-40],00			Compare flag
74 21                 je Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+C73	jump to num4++
A1 D05C5006           mov eax,[06505CD0]					
8B 15 F80EA507        mov edx,[07A50EF8]
3B 50 04              cmp edx,[eax+04]
0F83 CA000000         jae Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+D30
8B 4D C4              mov ecx,[ebp-3C]
89 4C 90 08           mov [eax+edx*4+08],ecx
FF 05 F80EA507        inc [07A50EF8]				increase numAvailableRecipes				
FF 45 C4              inc [ebp-3C]				increase num4
You need to make it so it never meets the condition for the jump.
An easy way to do this is just to nop both the compare and jump.

This is just a simple explanation but I hope it helps with updating craft anything.

Sylvtreeya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sylvtreeya »

okami_x wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:12 pm
About Full Brightness/Nice Brightness
The purpose is to make all tiles visible. The script achieves this by setting the light values to 0.5 to make it easier on the eyes but anyone can change the values to 1 to make it brighter.

About Craft Anything
If you decompile the terraria.exe file and go to Terraria.Recipe::FinfRecipes you can see something like this

if (flag){
	Main.availableRecipe[Main.numAvailableRecipes] = num4;
	Main.numAvailableRecipes++;
}
num4++;
It is chenking for a flag that is set to false if you don't meet certain conditions for crafting.
An example of this can be not being near the correct crafting station. In that case this flag will be set to false and it won't add the recipe to the list of available for crafting.

You can find this by looking for some paterns in Memory View so for example both "Main.numAvailableRecipes++" and "num4++" will most likely be represented as an increase (inc), and there will be a compare (cmp) that checks for the flag so maybe something that compares with 0 or 1 is worth a try.

With that in mind i found this in Memory View.

83 7D C0 00           cmp dword ptr [ebp-40],00			Compare flag
74 21                 je Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+C73	jump to num4++
A1 D05C5006           mov eax,[06505CD0]					
8B 15 F80EA507        mov edx,[07A50EF8]
3B 50 04              cmp edx,[eax+04]
0F83 CA000000         jae Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes+D30
8B 4D C4              mov ecx,[ebp-3C]
89 4C 90 08           mov [eax+edx*4+08],ecx
FF 05 F80EA507        inc [07A50EF8]				increase numAvailableRecipes				
FF 45 C4              inc [ebp-3C]				increase num4
You need to make it so it never meets the condition for the jump.
An easy way to do this is just to nop both the compare and jump.

This is just a simple explanation but I hope it helps with updating craft anything.
Thanks a lot that is very helpful :D

GeorgeLVZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GeorgeLVZ »

okami_x wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:51 am
Updated for steam version 1.4.3.2 Intel CPU

All scripts should be working but i might haved missed something so tell me if something doesn't work.
I keep getting the error "This table failed to load: This is not a valid cheat table(Error reading UDF1.LCLVersion: Unknown property: LCLVersion)"
Is it because I am using cheat engine 7.2 instead of 7.3?
I have a Intel CPU, is on Steam, the game is ver. 1.4.3.2, and QuickLaunch is set to false.

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by okami_x »

GeorgeLVZ wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:39 am
I keep getting the error "This table failed to load: This is not a valid cheat table(Error reading UDF1.LCLVersion: Unknown property: LCLVersion)"
Is it because I am using cheat engine 7.2 instead of 7.3?
I have a Intel CPU, is on Steam, the game is ver. 1.4.3.2, and QuickLaunch is set to false.
The problem is the version of Cheat Engine. Useing version 7.3 should fix the problem.
The problem here is that for some reason tables with a form saved in 7.3 don't work in 7.2
I will leave a version with no UDF1 form for the users that don't want to update to 7.3
This one should work fine in version 7.2 but tell me if there is any problem.
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.3.2 Intel no UDF1.CT
(617.43 KiB) Downloaded 517 times

Grindher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grindher »

I'll share the table that I found here and updated some of the hacks.
Keep in mind that its for the latest 64 bit version (0.11.8.5) and I updated the values on a amd platform so I'm not sure if works on intel.
I'm a newbie in CE so I don't even know the differences between platforms in this game. :lol:

Red mens broken/not updated.
Attachments
tModLoader64bit - AMD.CT
(560.99 KiB) Downloaded 590 times

BlazingDiancie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlazingDiancie »

Hi, having some issues with the Infinite Quest script:
"Error in line 19 (assert(Terraria.Main::GUIChatDrawInner+2B89,80 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 00)) :The bytes at Terraria.Main::GUIChatDrawInner+2B89 are not what was expected"