Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bluefusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bluefusion »

[QUOTE="Jackgreem, post: 137469, member: 42284"]

hi, new to CE, how you get the value for the minnion cap? im still learning. Thanks

[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can

[automerge]1590787711[/automerge]

I increased my luck to a high number and I still don't see changes, is it broken?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by bluefusion on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rexplan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rexplan »

Hi, quick question. Is it possible to permanently edit an items stats with this cheat table? As in, can I change the damage of a copper sword to 1000 and then have that change persist even if I close, exit the game and the start it up again without the cheat engine?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="Rexplan, post: 137481, member: 42289"]

Hi, quick question. Is it possible to permanently edit an items stats with this cheat table? As in, can I change the damage of a copper sword to 1000 and then have that change persist even if I close, exit the game and the start it up again without the cheat engine?

[/QUOTE]

Only item IDs and their modifier (Unreal// etc.) are saved in the save file, so no you can't, and you never will, not unless it's with a modded client that does things differently.

Ziiio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ziiio »

Hi guys. So I'm confused if this is updated or not cause of the title. Is there any way for look for the full brightness first?

Rexplan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rexplan »

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 137486, member: 6072"]

Only item IDs and their modifier (Unreal// etc.) are saved in the save file, so no you can't, and you never will, not unless it's with a modded client that does things differently.

[/QUOTE]

Okey, when you say i´d need a modded client, what exactly do you mean? I am trying to buff the Influx Waver but don't really have any modding or codding skill. Though I did somehow manged to increase the damage of the Influx back in 2017, I have no idea how I did it...

liz_nom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by liz_nom »

[QUOTE="Rexplan, post: 137552, member: 42289"]

Okey, when you say i´d need a modded client, what exactly do you mean? I am trying to buff the Influx Waver but don't really have any modding or codding skill. Though I did somehow manged to increase the damage of the Influx back in 2017, I have no idea how I did it...

[/QUOTE]

You can only change it temporarily. You can't drop it to a friend and it won't keep those same stats for instance. Only until you close the game. Also, only you will be able to see those stats on it due to modding existing on your PC not theirs.
Last edited by liz_nom on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JamAdo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JamAdo »

[QUOTE="bluefusion, post: 137473, member: 42182"]

I increased my luck to a high number and I still don't see changes, is it broken?

[/QUOTE]

Luck works from 0.0 to 1.0 and anything else is ignored by the game.

Rexplan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rexplan »

[QUOTE="liz_nom, post: 137563, member: 42269"]

You can only change it temporarily. You can't drop it to a friend and it won't keep those same stats for instance. Only until you close the game. Also, only you will be able to see those stats on it due to modding existing on your PC not theirs.

[/QUOTE]

Is there any way to permenantly increase the damage of an item using some other method? Not necessarily using the cheat engine, can it be modded? And if yes, how would one go about doing a simple mod just to increase the damage of the Influx Waver? Could one play with that mod on the latest Terraria version or would one need to use the old version in Tmodloader?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="Rexplan, post: 137567, member: 42289"]

Is there any way to permenantly increase the damage of an item using some other method? Not necessarily using the cheat engine, can it be modded? And if yes, how would one go about doing a simple mod just to increase the damage of the Influx Waver? Could one play with that mod on the latest Terraria version or would one need to use the old version in Tmodloader?

[/QUOTE]

Only through modding, Tmodloader always uses an old version of Terraria, and this is a CE forum not a Tmodloader forum. Head over there for instructions.

Can't really tell why you're hell-bent on buffing a crappy weapon permanently, when you can literally set it up so it's stats are increased with the push of a button when you start the game (hotkeys in CE tables, look them up).

EDIT: maybe this might help you, who knows, I didn't try it yet: [URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/patcher-terraria-tweaker-2-supercharge-your-terraria-1-4-compatible.59796/']TT2 on the official forums[/URL] you want the Omnipatcher thing specifically.
Last edited by LCHLH on Sat May 30, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

I sitll wondering, what the dd2 on buff effect ...

[B][MEDIA=imgur]sL9bBsy[/MEDIA][/B]

Rexplan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rexplan »

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 137571, member: 6072"]

Only through modding, Tmodloader always uses an old version of Terraria, and this is a CE forum not a Tmodloader forum. Head over there for instructions.

Can't really tell why you're hell-bent on buffing a crappy weapon permanently, when you can literally set it up so it's stats are increased with the push of a button when you start the game (hotkeys in CE tables, look them up).

EDIT: maybe this might help you, who knows, I didn't try it yet: [URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/patcher-terraria-tweaker-2-supercharge-your-terraria-1-4-compatible.59796/']TT2 on the official forums[/URL] you want the Omnipatcher thing specifically.

[/QUOTE]

That turned out to be exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much, you have saved me from the terrible torment that was attempting to mod it in myself!

Las0mbra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Las0mbra »

[QUOTE="alabasca, post: 137589, member: 13814"]

I sitll wondering, what the dd2 on buff effect ...

[/QUOTE]

[CODE=csharp] if (currentItem.type == 3810 || currentItem.type == 3809 || (currentItem.type == 3812 || currentItem.type == 3811))

this.dd2Accessory = true;[/CODE]

Presumably it's the Dungeon Defenders 2 Event Equipment.
Last edited by Las0mbra on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Well, now I did try TT2, and they have an "unlock journey mode" thing as well, but the Enemy Spawn and Difficulty Scaling sliders work. I've also found out, by enabling journey char use on all worlds, that the tooltip text (for research) as well as the hotkey are specifically tied to the character having the "journey" tag, so a classic one can't call up the menu with a button. Lots of weird little restrictions.

Maybe this will be of use to someone smarter than me .
Last edited by LCHLH on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluefusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bluefusion »

[QUOTE="JamAdo, post: 137564, member: 3055"]

Luck works from 0.0 to 1.0 and anything else is ignored by the game.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot man

4Donic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 4Donic »

I was wondering If functioning social slots script is still possible in 1.4, can anyone test it?

Thank you!