Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
x410x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by x410x »

beguiler wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:48 pm
951753 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:51 pm
Using CE 7.0 the player pointer works just fine. Intel CPU, Steam 1.4.0.2.
I couldn't get it to work even with CE 7.0 so I changed the script to the following:

Code: Select all

{ Game   : Terraria.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-05-16
  Author : Okami-x

}
//original - couldn't get this to work for me 
//define(address,Terraria.GameContent.UI.ClassicPlayerResourcesDisplaySet::DrawLife+513)
//define(bytes,DB 80 90 03 00 00)
//On Mouse Over HP Bar - alt method but requires to put mouse over HP to get address
//define(address,Terraria.GameContent.UI.CommonResourceBarMethods::DrawLifeMouseOver+34)
//define(bytes,8b 87 90 03 00 00)
//Player.Update - better method all you have to do is move character and it will get the address
define(address,Terraria.Player::Update+F31E)
define(bytes,8B 80 90 03 00 00)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000)
label(code)
label(return)
label(player_ptr)
registersymbol(player_ptr)

newmem:

code:
// Player.update
  mov [player_ptr],eax
  mov eax,[eax+00000390]
//MouseOver HP Bar
//  mov [player_ptr],edi
//  mov eax,[edi+00000390]
//original
//  mov [player_ptr],eax
//  fild dword ptr [eax+00000390]
  jmp return

player_ptr:
dd 0

address:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  // fild dword ptr [eax+00000390]

dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(player_ptr)

{
To use it just select all and copy it, then open the My Player Pointer Script select all and paste. Worked for me with GoG v1.4 and Steam v1.4.0.2, both on AMD.
I cant get ether one to work for me, i'm on steam 1.4.0.2 and CE7.1. I get the same thing you got for the intel one, i can enable it but nothing works. I am running a 8700k too so i thought it should be fine. I tried yours but it almost looks like your paste got cut off since it ends in a { . I tried it regardless but i can not enable it and CE has this to say [Link] . I Most other things in the table seem to work, its just the player pointer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

x410x wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:39 pm
I cant get ether one to work for me, i'm on steam 1.4.0.2 and CE7.1. I get the same thing you got for the intel one, i can enable it but nothing works. I am running a 8700k too so i thought it should be fine. I tried yours but it almost looks like your paste got cut off since it ends in a { . I tried it regardless but i can not enable it and CE has this to say . I Most other things in the table seem to work, its just the player pointer.
Whoops, that end { was not suppose to be there that was the start of a block of comments. I edit my post and removed it.

For some reason I also get that error from time to time. What I end up doing is reattaching CE to the terraria.exe process and it usually just starts working. Worst case just close CE then start it again while leaving Terraria running and try it again.

Though I am having a weird issue. I have made 3 new characters now under journey mode and 3 worlds, but after leaving a while and coming back the 3 characters couldn't be loaded. I ended up deleting them. And the worlds I generated were no longer Journey but classic. Not sure what is going on there. so be sure to back up your saves or only use some new throw away ones for now.

Edit: The issue with my saves looks like it's from swtiching between Steam and GoG builds.

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by okami_x »

For the people that can't get the table to work.

It is not rare for the game not to load all symbols properly. I also get the ?? in my player pointer from time to time but if you wait some time, move around, maybe enter the world again it should work fine. I have tested this with CE 7.0 and CE 7.1 as well as my personalized CE. All of them work.

My suggestion is that you attach CE to the game on the Main menu screen before selecting single-player/multiplayer. Then once you are in your world try to enable the scripts. I always do this and i don't get any problems.

If it doesn't work it must be a problem with your version of the game (Assuming you have Intel CPU). The table is for the Steam 1.4.0.2.

I don't have a GOG version of the game to test the scripts, but it is possible for GOG version to be the problem.

I'm thinking of creating a discord server to explain how to do everything in the table and address some common issues.
If you think the discord server is a good idea let me know or send me a private message.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

I tried everything in that and still nothing. But I am on a I7 2600 cpu though. But other scripts works just the player pointers.

Would install the tmodloader help?

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Anglican wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:08 am
I tried everything in that and still nothing. But I am on a I7 2600 cpu though. But other scripts works just the player pointers.

Found out the reason okami_x's player script doesn't work for me. I use the interface setting of "fancy" for HP and Mana display. Since the code calls from UI.ClassicPlayerResources, it never gets called for the other interface types. So you can get it to work by switching to classic mode for HP and mana bars in the settings of terraria.

shadow1246421
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadow1246421 »

This is super cool

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkdex52 »

Found a pretty big problem with "Infinite Buff Timer". If you get with a nasty debuff, it will also last for 2 days. Got frozen by a monster, debuff says "2d" lol

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

beguiler wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:48 pm
951753 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:51 pm
Using CE 7.0 the player pointer works just fine. Intel CPU, Steam 1.4.0.2.
I couldn't get it to work even with CE 7.0 so I changed the script to the following:

{ Game   : Terraria.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-05-16
  Author : Okami-x

}
//original - couldn't get this to work for me 
//define(address,Terraria.GameContent.UI.ClassicPlayerResourcesDisplaySet::DrawLife+513)
//define(bytes,DB 80 90 03 00 00)
//On Mouse Over HP Bar - alt method but requires to put mouse over HP to get address
//define(address,Terraria.GameContent.UI.CommonResourceBarMethods::DrawLifeMouseOver+34)
//define(bytes,8b 87 90 03 00 00)
//Player.Update - better method all you have to do is move character and it will get the address
define(address,Terraria.Player::Update+F31E)
define(bytes,8B 80 90 03 00 00)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000)
label(code)
label(return)
label(player_ptr)
registersymbol(player_ptr)

newmem:

code:
// Player.update
  mov [player_ptr],eax
  mov eax,[eax+00000390]
//MouseOver HP Bar
//  mov [player_ptr],edi
//  mov eax,[edi+00000390]
//original
//  mov [player_ptr],eax
//  fild dword ptr [eax+00000390]
  jmp return

player_ptr:
dd 0

address:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  // fild dword ptr [eax+00000390]

dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(player_ptr)

To use it just select all and copy it, then open the My Player Pointer Script select all and paste. Worked for me with GoG v1.4 and Steam v1.4.0.2, both on AMD.
this does not work with me, and I have intel.

GuyMoose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GuyMoose »

beguiler wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 2:25 pm
Anglican wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:08 am

Found out the reason okami_x's player script doesn't work for me. I use the interface setting of "fancy" for HP and Mana display. Since the code calls from UI.ClassicPlayerResources, it never gets called for the other interface types. So you can get it to work by switching to classic mode for HP and mana bars in the settings of terraria.
This fixed it for me finally. I tried both the original and the script someone else posted, after changing it to classic it finally worked! Thank you so muchy!

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Darkedone02, post: 135672, member: 74 wrote:
this does not work with me, and I have intel.
Yeah the code I wrote is for AMD, but to make sure it's an intel/amd difference, first start Terraria then wait till the main menu is on the screen, then start CE and attach it to Terraria. From there try to run the script again. If you attach earlier than that I have run into issues of CE not finding it. You should be able to enable the script at the main menu. Then verify that it works and getting the data after loading your character.

If that doesn't work then there is probably a difference in the offset. So press memory view on the main CE window, there in the top part with all the code, right click and select go to address. In the box type "Terraria.Player::Update" (without quotes) and that will bring you to the beginning of the function. Now right click and go to address and type in "Terraria.Player::Update+F31E". That alignment will probably be wrong so scroll up till the code updates and kind of refreshes itself. From there scroll up or down to a line that is close to +F31E and find the line that matches the bytes:

Terraria.Player::Update+F31E - 8B 80 90030000        - mov eax,[eax+00000390]

^__This will be different
Once you find that you can just change the code from

assert(Terraria.Player::Update+F31E" .... to assert(Terraria.Player::Update+XXXX .... where XXXX is the offset you found.
Last edited by beguiler on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

[QUOTE="darkdex52, post: 135663, member: 3747"]

Found a pretty big problem with "Infinite Buff Timer". If you get with a nasty debuff, it will also last for 2 days. Got frozen by a monster, debuff says "2d" lol

[/QUOTE]

oh, uh didn't think about that one my bad. just set the timer in the script for 0 on the end lol. I'll check to see if there is anything to do with debuffs in the list.

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by okami_x »

Another update to the 1.4 table.

Working Scripts:

-Unlock Journey Mode

-Journey Mode God Mode

-Disable Collision

-No Death

-Craft Anything

-My Player Pointer (works online + offline) (Requires Health and mana style: Classic)

-Extend Reach (x10)

-More Minions

-More Sentries

-Set Run Speed

-New: Right click item to increase amount

-New: Force Effects (I plan to add all of them) "Added an unhealthy amount of effects"

-New: Disable Effects (I'll add all bad effects here)

-Bonus Fishing Skill (+250 )

Info:

-Time/weather options can be changed using the Power Menu.

-No potion cooldown can be recreated by setting the isPotion parameter to 0.

Not Updated:

-nice_brightness

-Extend Grab Radius (x10)

-Always Fish Crates

Common Issues.

-Scripts don't work:

Make sure you have the Steam 1.4.0.2 version.

Make sure you have an Intel CPU

-My player pointer doesn't work:

Health and mana style option needs to be set to Classic mode.

Re-Enter the world or attach to the game in main menu.
Attachments
Terraria 1.4 Intel.CT
(668.21 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Last edited by okami_x on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

AseroD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AseroD »

[QUOTE="okami_x, post: 135743, member: 17606"]

<...>

Make sure you have the Steam 1.4.0.2 version.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully most everything work for me on the GOG version so thanks! Hope my luck holds though. Don't want to end up buying the Steam version just to be able to use this.
Last edited by AseroD on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

W0lfy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by W0lfy »

The player Pointer doesnt work for me so i thought fixing it would be nice.

only problem was that a variable wasnt defined. fixed it, if it didnt work before it should now.

Loliz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loliz »

[QUOTE="W0lfy, post: 135774, member: 41617"]

The player Pointer doesnt work for me so i thought fixing it would be nice.

only problem was that a variable wasnt defined. fixed it, if it didnt work before it should now.

[/QUOTE]

Your player pointer works in AMD

Thanks!
Last edited by Loliz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.