Distant Worlds 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VoidL0rd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Distant Worlds 2

Post by VoidL0rd »

I really hope we can get an update here, last table was amazing

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Okies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okies »

Yes another update, hope someone who knows refreshes the tables

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Empire Pointer
Planet Pointer
Ship Pointer
No Corruption
Fast Recruit
Fast Construction of Ship Parts

You must turn on the MEM_MAPPED scanning option.
Edit > Settings > Scan Settings > Enable MEM_MAPPED
Attachments
DistantWorlds2.CT
v1.1.2.4
(523.15 KiB) Downloaded 908 times
DistantWorlds2.CT
v1.1.0.9
(371.48 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
DistantWorlds2.CT
v1.0.8.3
(355.44 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
Last edited by Zanzer on Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Okies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okies »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:19 am
No Corruption
Fast Recruit
Fast Construction of Ship Hull
Fast Construction of Ship Parts
Empire Pointer
Selected Planet Pointer

As usual, you must perform certain actions in game before scripts will activate.
Start recruiting someone. Construct a ship at a Colony. Etc.
Hi there, This is a huge help, but I can't seem to make most of the stuff to work in the Empire pointer? the leader, ship, and such stuff? Is this intended? or am I missing something?

ioulaum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ioulaum »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:58 am
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:15 pm
Game is a bit of a mess. Crashes, TONS of bugs not even related to crashing, almost a complete lack of information given to the player about almost everything, terrible UI.. The lack of info about what the various stats mean and the obtuse UI/information that IS given to the player is ridiculous. Like 8-10 patches already (almost one every other day). HA. It almost seems more like an early Access game.
If they were not responsive this game dies a quicker death. Unfortunately for them it probably will die fairly quickly anyway. I'm sympathetic in that they are responding quickly showing interest in helping but it sometimes give a bad impression especially when it doesn't fix most of the problems. I saw developers showing up in twitch streams troubleshooting a save crash which they fixed same day. I get the feeling that its a very small dev team and likely do not have a helpful qa team and probably didn't test on a wide variety of hardware. Its a hard road to follow something like No Man Sky which eventually is praised for fixing the bugs early.

But the thing for me is that this game seems like it could be fairly easy to test given how automated everything is. Most of my crashes seem to be when interacting with UI so maybe their testing was too much on the engine and not on the UI.

Its sad for me because for whatever reason I like this game more than Stellaris, Sins of a Solar Empire or Endless Space 2. Anyway hopefully this
Would you kindly update the table to latest version? The game is in a much better state now :)
Last edited by ioulaum on Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

ioulaum wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:29 am
Would you kindly update the table to latest version? The game is a much better state now :)
I'll put it back on my radar. Not sure when I will have time to actually dig in again as last week would have been a decent time had it occurred to me. Not current in the mood for this style of game so might take some time.

ioulaum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ioulaum »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:51 am
ioulaum wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:29 am
Would you kindly update the table to latest version? The game is a much better state now :)
I'll put it back on my radar. Not sure when I will have time to actually dig in again as last week would have been a decent time had it occurred to me. Not current in the mood for this style of game so might take some time.
That's the first good news I heard in the new year, hope you'll get back in the mood soon 8-)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

ioulaum wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:06 pm
That's the first good news I heard in the new year, hope you'll get back in the mood soon 8-)
I looked into the scope of work. Unfortunately, Cheat Engine .NET Integration doesn't work with .NET 6 and this game any more. I used that quite a bit to build initial table. Without that working not sure how far I could get in actually fixing things. I'm sure its not impossible but difficulty is higher. Do not see any commits to CE that would indicate this being fixed in current builds so I guess I'd need to rebuild it and debug stuff. None of that sounds like fun to me at the moment so might be even longer. Sorry.

Playa124us
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Playa124us »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:50 am
ioulaum wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:06 pm
I looked into the scope of work. Unfortunately, Cheat Engine .NET Integration doesn't work with .NET 6 and this game any more. I used that quite a bit to build initial table. Without that working not sure how far I could get in actually fixing things. I'm sure its not impossible but difficulty is higher. Do not see any commits to CE that would indicate this being fixed in current builds so I guess I'd need to rebuild it and debug stuff. None of that sounds like fun to me at the moment so might be even longer. Sorry.
Thank you for keeping us in mind! look forward to your update!

Kahnite
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kahnite »

Hi Folks,
Hope you can get the game to work for you again. Present version: 1.0.8.6, Make that 1.1.0.7 (according to the start screen)
Last edited by Kahnite on Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

So I recompiled CE 7.5 and .NET 6 seemed to work properly with DW2 again for me so I'll be playing around with it again though do not want to promise anything immediate.

Kahnite
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kahnite »

Understood. :D

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Here is a testing version still working through scripts which not sure how much I will update further.

Mostly updated pointers to work and made first attempt at replicating scripts that were working before.
Attachments
DistantWorlds2_figment_v12_testing.CT
19-Feb-23: Testing version
(641.11 KiB) Downloaded 493 times

monk124us
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by monk124us »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:35 pm
Here is a testing version still working through scripts which not sure how much I will update further.

Mostly updated pointers to work and made first attempt at replicating scripts that were working before.
Thank you so much tfigment!

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1