WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
5forty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by 5forty »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:25 pm
Hello Fearless Forum, as you might have seen, I said to somebodys reply that I will be releasing a file that will have 10 attire slots and I said it will be out Yesterday (Wednesday) and it was done, I was having troubles with internet. So Here I am With the file:

"What does it contain?" you might ask?":

- Making Most People have 10 Attire Slots
Everyone in the game except for MyRise Fictional Characters and MyGM superstars

- Makes MyFaction Models work in Create A Superstar
People such as Roman Reigns, Hulk Hogan, Becky, Lynch, Asuka, Shawn Michaels, Triple H etc load in Create A Superstar

- Unlock people from MyRise, MyGM, MyFaction and makes ALL Managers Playable etc
Everyone from MyGM, MyFaction, MyRise, Showcase, ALL DLC

Please download this as it will save so much time (took me a week)

If you find something cool using this file, please put it on the forum like who has HIDDEN Alternate Attires or What slots crash etc.

PASSWORD FOR THE FILE: 123

TUTORIAL IS IN THE .rar FILE

IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE FORUM OUT, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET ABOUT WHAT SLOT HAS HIDDEN ALTS, WHAT SLOT CRASHES, WHAT THAT SLOT LOADS ETC

JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER IF YOU NEED EXTRA HELP WITH THIS: [Link]

WILL UPDATE FILE IF ANYTHING IS MISSING OR NOT THERE

REMEMBER THIS IS PERMANENT
Thanks for this, I had a few issues with people still being locked eg Godfather & Trish Stratus for some reason but using the new Final Unlocker.cem file by MikeNeedsCheats everyone unlocked. I have ran into a issue with this mod and thats when I select The Miz in the character screen in force closes my game, would this have anything to do with the 10 attire unlocks?

Thanks for the mod again dude

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

5forty wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:33 am
wwe4life2k wrote:
Hello Fearless Forum, as you might have seen, I said to somebodys reply that I will be releasing a file that will have 10 attire slots and I said it will be out Yesterday (Wednesday) and it was done, I was having troubles with internet. So Here I am With the file:

People such as Roman Reigns, Hulk Hogan, Becky, Lynch, Asuka, Shawn Michaels, Triple H etc load in Create A Superstar

- Unlock people from MyRise, MyGM, MyFaction and makes ALL Managers Playable etc

If you find something cool using this file, please put it on the forum like who has HIDDEN Alternate Attires or What slots crash etc.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE FORUM OUT, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET ABOUT WHAT SLOT HAS HIDDEN ALTS, WHAT SLOT CRASHES, WHAT THAT SLOT LOADS ETC

Thanks for this, I had a few issues with people still being locked eg Godfather & Trish Stratus for some reason but using the new Final Unlocker.cem file by MikeNeedsCheats everyone unlocked. I have ran into a issue with this mod and thats when I select The Miz in the character screen in force closes my game, would this have anything to do with the 10 attire unlocks?

the issues with Miz is being worked on. and also ciampa is missing

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

5forty wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

hey your welcome and im going to update the file later on,

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:52 pm
5forty wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

Tyler Breeze is also missing.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

I've seen some people say they have issues with random people being locked (like Godfather) with 1.16 and using my new unlocker

I haven't tested this but back up your save and try this
Reset Unlocker.cem
(7.55 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
apply it the same way you apply the unlocker, then apply the unlocker again at the same address you applied this reset to

should fix any issues, but I haven't tested it as I said

eternalhate6669
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eternalhate6669 »

wwe4life2k wrote:
5forty wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

whats the file password?

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

eternalhate6669 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:56 am
wwe4life2k wrote:
5forty wrote:

whats the file password?
You quoted the password.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:56 pm
I've seen some people say they have issues with random people being locked (like Godfather) with 1.16 and using my new unlocker

Reset Unlocker.cem

apply it the same way you apply the unlocker, then apply the unlocker again at the same address you applied this reset to

all bytes are 00 00 00 0

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

zoxxy36 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:23 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

Reset Unlocker.cem

all bytes are 00 00 00 0
because it is resetting all the flags. then you use the unlocker to set the flags the final version has. the post has instructions for a reason.

jjfuegoas1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jjfuegoas1 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

Reset Unlocker.cem

when I copied address then click ok appear like a warning message then I apply and its taking so much time this is normal? then cheat engine its not responding

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

jjfuegoas1 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:34 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

Reset Unlocker.cem

when I copied address then click ok appear like a warning message then I apply and its taking so much time this is normal? then cheat engine its not responding
For the step "paste in the address you copied" when you get to that part make sure to click edit after you pasted in that address before you click ok otherwise you will get an error warning that the data is bigger than the available space or something like that, I assume that is the error you are mentioning.

sitino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sitino »

Godfather still not showing up as well as old HBK and few others using Final Unlocker.cem on 1.16, tried the reset and still nothing, anybody got it working on 1.16?

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

sitino wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:27 am
Godfather still not showing up as well as old HBK and few others using Final Unlocker.cem on 1.16, tried the reset and still nothing, anybody got it working on 1.16?
Only on New Saves it does

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:52 am
sitino wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:27 am
Only on New Saves it does
It does seem like there is no universal fix all Unlocker as these new Unlockers seem to break most of the Jobbers on a new save so that they will crash your game if you try to use them. When I go back to my old save that only has issues getting Logan Paul and Ronda Rousey to show up, the Jobbers work fine. I guess we just have to play around with different saves and hope we find that magic combination that will get everything working like it should.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

Guys can anyone help me assign Announcer Name to CAS? Got the Commentary Name to work. Anyone knows ?
Thank You .