WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:38 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:30 am
How do you find the DX HHH then? is that like a hidden attire to HHH 98?
The HHH DX attire is alternate attire to HHH 98 , but it's the 3rd attire that's the issue so it isn't selectable in the menu as you only have the option for one additional attire unlike Shawn's DX attire which is attire 2.
The HHH DX model uploaded to CC was a sort of attire swap in memory so it loads instead of the main attire. This was done to temporarily load the character into CAS mode and save as a CAS model , but will not make the character selectable in the menu.
why make both HHH 98 selectable attires the same? Did 2k F it up?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

This is the best I could do with the DX Entrance, including attires etc.

It's the very first entrance in the video, as I didn't see any other DX Entrance showcases for WWE 2K22 on youtube. The rest of the video is just my compilation of attitude era entrances i've made with custom music/attires etc.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

poptdp wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:52 am

This is the best I could do with the DX Entrance, including attires etc.

It's the very first entrance in the video, as I didn't see any other DX Entrance showcases for WWE 2K22 on youtube. The rest of the video is just my compilation of attitude era entrances i've made with custom music/attires etc.
Nice work .

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:44 am
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
The HHH DX attire is alternate attire to HHH 98 , but it's the 3rd attire that's the issue so it isn't selectable in the menu as you only have the option for one additional attire unlike Shawn's DX attire which is attire 2.
The HHH DX model uploaded to CC was a sort of attire swap in memory so it loads instead of the main attire. This was done to temporarily load the character into CAS mode and save as a CAS model , but will not make the character selectable in the menu.
why make both HHH 98 selectable attires the same? Did 2k F it up?
They aren't the same. The DEVs did not intend to make the attires selectable in the menu. For Myfaction mode , they only need to load the ID for the attire model into the match, so even if its attire 6, they'll just code the game to load that attire in a myfaction match.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

the new unlocker has made it so all of Mankind's clothes from his actual model is selectable in CAW mode. before not all were there.

xx123321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xx123321 »

xx123321 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:58 pm
How can I get this table to work?
I need the opponents to be permanently stunned for proving ground.
Does anyone here know anything about this table other than unlocking stuff? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

xx123321 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:15 am
xx123321 wrote:
Does anyone here know anything about this table other than unlocking stuff? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Which table are you referring to?

xx123321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xx123321 »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:17 am
xx123321 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:15 am
xx123321 wrote:
Which table are you referring to?
The table on page one of this thread.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
So how do you attire swap in cheat engine? I'm curious to try it out

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:45 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
I want to know too.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 3:24 am
JediahLongtree wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:45 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

I want to know too.
I could be wrong here but the attires are assigned to a new unused model no. No attire swap using CE.

TheShield
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheShield »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
I believe he's using the PWM tool for this. BlindedByGrace stated by editing the files you can give other superstars attires but they have to be the replaced by the showcase wrestlers. This is how he was possibly able to access the 3rd attire not only in the CAS menu but during matches.

qwertiak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwertiak »

How to unlock Imperium entrances and victory motions in creation hub ? Anyone got the codes and hexes?

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

qwertiak wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 4:54 pm
How to unlock Imperium entrances and victory motions in creation hub ? Anyone got the codes and hexes?
this is something you can't really do without editing the files. it is possible to edit the members of the group via memory editing if you just want to do that. I edited it to just Gunther and Ludwig because having Wolfe in there was driving me nuts. it is also possible to just use the Imperium animations on anything if you get the hex for them.

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

can someone please help me out i need the aob of ALL the locker character models (MyRise,MyFaction, Hidden in Game) etc please?