WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:24 am
I seen there is a hidden Undertaker with Paul Bearer victory in the game. I would want that assigned to the Undertaker with Paul Bearer team I set up as tag victory.
Assign the motion to the team and set Paul as a manager. The motion will work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:47 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
I seen there is a hidden Undertaker with Paul Bearer victory in the game. I would want that assigned to the Undertaker with Paul Bearer team I set up as tag victory.
Ok. Do you know the ID for that victory motion?

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:52 am
hbkwolverine wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Don't think there exists one for them. You can use Brothers Of Destruction 1. But the Victory Motion is of no use unless you put these two in a tag match. So Entrance Alone works for now.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:00 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

Don't think there exists one for them. You can use Brothers Of Destruction 1. But the Victory Motion is of no use unless you put these two in a tag match. So Entrance Alone works for now.
No there is I seen video of it on the PWM discord. Undertaker with a Paul Bearer caw doing the victory motion.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:06 am
hbkwolverine wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:

No there is I seen video of it on the PWM discord. Undertaker with a Paul Bearer caw doing the victory motion.
I'm not on Discord mate. I can't help there. You should ask them guys they might help.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:09 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

I'm not on Discord mate. I can't help there. You should ask them guys they might help.
The motion is Paul Bearer holds up the urn as Undertaker celebrates.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:29 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
That motion can't be assigned as it is. It will not show the Paul Bearer character or CAW unless the file itself is modified.
Damn. We really need modding for certain things to work like this and Bronson Reed. I hate 2K and Take Two. :(

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

Anyone know the ID for the Funhouse Friend victory motion?
Last edited by WWE_Fanatic3 on Tue May 24, 2022 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
The ID for the victory motion is 6726. But this is not a tag victory motion. Its a single victory motion with manager which was sort of locked to Paul Bearers character. Without modifying the files in the game, that motion will just not work. You can try it out and see.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:16 am
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:29 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
That motion can't be assigned as it is. It will not show the Paul Bearer character or CAW unless the file itself is modified.
Damn. We really need modding for certain things to work like this and Bronson Reed. I hate 2K and Take Two. :(
It is what it is. There are quite a few modifications which will only work by modifying the files directly. Its basically two categories. Modifications that are saved/read in memory those which aren't saved/read in memory. The first is what we can modify in cheatengine, but not everything is read from memory when the game boots up. To be honest it was the same in previous games like 2k19. Some special entrances were read directly from the games files .

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

Do you know if there are hidden moves unused in the game?

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:12 am
hbkwolverine wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:

The motion can be set-up as a Tag motion. But the 2nd partner will be motionless. The first partner kneels down and does all the taker mannerisms.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 10:40 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

The motion can be set-up as a Tag motion. But the 2nd partner will be motionless. The first partner kneels down and does all the taker mannerisms.
WTF? Oh why didn't they just make this selectable like others like this? Ugh

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 10:55 am
hbkwolverine wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:

They probably can it seems. But it remains to be seen if they will or won't. Roman's Victory Motion (With Heyman) needs to be patched in as well.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:00 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 10:55 am
hbkwolverine wrote:

They probably can it seems. But it remains to be seen if they will or won't. Roman's Victory Motion (With Heyman) needs to be patched in as well.
They should be able to. With Roman Its hard to say as alternate Title victory motions with a manager was also broken in WWE2K20. Jinder Mahal's title victory with the Singh Brothers did not work in the game. The Undertaker Paul Bearer motion is unlikely due to the way the data is set up in the file. That motion was set up to be Taker's solo Victory motion with Paul Bearer in the game. His ID is also mapped into the file but probably wasnt used as the character is not in the game. The video showcased on the PWM discord had the Victory motion file modified with Paul Bearers ID replaced with that of a CAW model