WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Imaninja72
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by Imaninja72 »

I've been searching the thread for hours, I just want a list of AoBs for all the female superstars in game up to and including Stacy so I can make them male and do all the matches I want. *please help* and if a list like this doesn't exist, just tell me please.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

okkidokii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by okkidokii »

please help why when i click enable it just loading with no option? so i cant use this ct

wenjiandenangua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wenjiandenangua »

Imaninja72 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:44 pm
I've been searching the thread for hours, I just want a list of AoBs for all the female superstars in game up to and including Stacy so I can make them male and do all the matches I want. *please help* and if a list like this doesn't exist, just tell me please.
all aobs is here:[Link]

JayTabortooth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JayTabortooth »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:19 pm
sitino wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:10 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:52 am

Only on New Saves it does
I deleted my save and started fresh new install of the game, i still can't get them unlocked, i did do the godfather manually AOB and got him to show up in the roster but has the damn purchasable icon and sends me to the store
Search AOB : AA 19 CB F6 00 00 00 00
Replace the last 3 00s with 01. Very Easy.
Did the unlocker reset, applied final unlocker and still my Godfather shows with the purchase icon. Tried searching this AOB and applying the 01 to the 3 00 and still locked. Any help?

EDIT: Nevermind! Figured it out. My save was created a while back so when I used the unlocker from page 17 instead, all is working now

Threule
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Threule »

Any short tutorial to create a custom wrestler using Cactus Jack as a Base, and swap the commentary to Dude Love?

lbj399
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lbj399 »

When I pofo to an unused slot with a cheat engine, everything is deleted when I log in to the game, why doesn't it save?

ItsReigningKen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItsReigningKen »

I used the necessary .cem files and everything works fine. The only issue I seem to be having is a few people's graphics not showing. Commander Azeez, Machine Gun Kelly, and Logan Paul. Their titantrons show but not the other graphics. Also, some of the moves don't appear in create a moveset. Any help with this please?

ghostyTrickster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ghostyTrickster »

ItsReigningKen wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:16 am
I used the necessary .cem files and everything works fine. The only issue I seem to be having is a few people's graphics not showing. Commander Azeez, Machine Gun Kelly, and Logan Paul. Their titantrons show but not the other graphics. Also, some of the moves don't appear in create a moveset. Any help with this please?
Sounds like those particular files (or one of your other mods if you have them that modify the character/create an entrance list somehow) was built on an older version of the game before the new DLC was added -- thus, it isn't set to show those particular entries or moves in the lists.

ItsReigningKen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItsReigningKen »

ghostyTrickster wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:59 pm
ItsReigningKen wrote:
Sounds like those particular files (or one of your other mods if you have them that modify the character/create an entrance list somehow) was built on an older version of the game before the new DLC was added -- thus, it isn't set to show those particular entries or moves in the lists.
Did everything fresh and added the mods afterward. Everything works. Thanks a lot. Moves still don't show but the GFX do.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

ItsReigningKen wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:02 pm
ghostyTrickster wrote:
ItsReigningKen wrote:
Did everything fresh and added the mods afterward. Everything works. Thanks a lot. Moves still don't show but the GFX do.
Have you tried backing up your current save and starting with a fresh save just to see if maybe it is a problem with your current save? My original save from when the game launched seems to have an issue with Paul and Rousey not showing up when I use the Lua Scripts or the other files posted here recently but they do work on a new save. The new save though ended up having some other new issues like the MyGM jobbers crashing the game and I think some mentioned that Godfather was not showing up so it was kind of a trade off.

It does feel like most people moved on from the game now though or are waiting on some better modding tools to be released to kind of streamline some of the processes like adding wrestlers and new attires to slots.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 pm
ItsReigningKen wrote:
ghostyTrickster wrote:

Have you tried backing up your current save and starting with a fresh save just to see if maybe it is a problem with your current save? My original save from when the game launched seems to have an issue with Paul and Rousey not showing up when I use the Lua Scripts or the other files posted here recently but they do work on a new save. The new save though ended up having some other new issues like the MyGM jobbers crashing the game and I think some mentioned that Godfather was not showing up so it was kind of a trade off.

It does feel like most people moved on from the game now though or are waiting on some better modding tools to be released to kind of streamline some of the processes like adding wrestlers and new attires to slots.
Yea pretty much. I've seen most modders gatekeep on patreon but there aren't many tutorials on how to do much. I wish there was a much simpler way to port older mods into this game. I'm definitely hanging back until easier tools are released. Otherwise I'll just stick to games that I know work through drag and drop.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

WeGoku wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:48 pm
Darkness Muta wrote:
ItsReigningKen wrote:

Yea pretty much. I've seen most modders gatekeep on patreon but there aren't many tutorials on how to do much. I wish there was a much simpler way to port older mods into this game. I'm definitely hanging back until easier tools are released. Otherwise I'll just stick to games that I know work through drag and drop.
regarding porting, there are public guides out for 2k19 and 2k20 porting but none of them go into full detail to actually help people who are 100% new to it. there might be a good one coming rather soon for 2k29 porting, possibly.

RavenOvNadir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RavenOvNadir »

Hi guys, I've been asking around, nobody was able to answer. Would it be possible to use a table to lower the overall damage inflicted in matches? I would like to have some long, really long matches similar to real life, but on any level of difficulty health is draining too fast,both for my opponents and myself, so I would like to lower it as much as possible or alternatively freeze it for some time for all wrestlers in the ring, so I can unfreeze it after some minutes. Can any of you smart people create such a table? idk, damage reduced to 15-20% without changing wrestler stats, or damage frozen for all wrestlers.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:07 pm
WeGoku wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:48 pm
Darkness Muta wrote:

regarding porting, there are public guides out for 2k19 and 2k20 porting but none of them go into full detail to actually help people who are 100% new to it. there might be a good one coming rather soon for 2k29 porting, possibly.
Your not wrong, I had a hard time getting into 2k19 when the game released because nobody would help me. But eventually I figured it out. But even then, outside of fixing skin textures from older 2k games, porting mods from 2k15-2k18 was very easy.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

To anyone here for help. Does anyone have a list of all the moves that are hidden in the game? Because perhaps a mod can be made in the future to add them to the moveset menu and be selectable.