WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BillSavage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Looking for WWE 2k22 Help

Post by BillSavage »

Hey I have a question about wwe 2k22. Was just curious how to enable the “hidden” characters. When I change the value in cheat engine from “00” to “01” to enable the character, it brings me to a character selection screen, instead of letting me play the character. What other values do I have to change?

Thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BillSavage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by BillSavage »

Was just curious how to enable the “hidden” characters individually . When I change the value in cheat engine from “00” to “01” to enable the character, it brings me to a character selection screen, instead of letting me play the character. What other values do I have to change?

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

BillSavage wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:55 pm
Was just curious how to enable the “hidden” characters individually . When I change the value in cheat engine from “00” to “01” to enable the character, it brings me to a character selection screen, instead of letting me play the character. What other values do I have to change?
use my mod, it was posted by CM Punk. it can also be found on the discord we use [Link]

BillSavage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BillSavage »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:06 pm
BillSavage wrote:
use my mod, it was posted by CM Punk. it can also be found on the discord we use [Link]

I joined the discord. Do u have any idea what page it might be posted here? Lol

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

To anyone here for help. Does anyone have a list of all the moves that are hidden in the game? Because perhaps a mod can be made in the future to add them to the moveset menu and be selectable.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

BillSavage wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:44 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:06 pm
BillSavage wrote:

I joined the discord. Do u have any idea what page it might be posted here? Lol
Page 103, it's a longer post, can't miss it

meanreanmachine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by meanreanmachine »

Would it be possible to port this script to 2k22?

[Link]

Also is it possible to change clothes layering order? Recent patches making suspenders go under shirts is really aggravating.

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:25 pm
Hello Fearless Forum, as you might have seen, I said to somebodys reply that I will be releasing a file that will have 10 attire slots and I said it will be out Yesterday (Wednesday) and it was done, I was having troubles with internet. So Here I am With the file:

"What does it contain?" you might ask?":

- Making Most People have 10 Attire Slots
Everyone in the game except for MyRise Fictional Characters and MyGM superstars

- Makes MyFaction Models work in Create A Superstar
People such as Roman Reigns, Hulk Hogan, Becky, Lynch, Asuka, Shawn Michaels, Triple H etc load in Create A Superstar

- Unlock people from MyRise, MyGM, MyFaction and makes ALL Managers Playable etc
Everyone from MyGM, MyFaction, MyRise, Showcase, ALL DLC

Please download this as it will save so much time (took me a week)

If you find something cool using this file, please put it on the forum like who has HIDDEN Alternate Attires or What slots crash etc.

PASSWORD FOR THE FILE: 123

TUTORIAL IS IN THE .rar FILE

Here is some preview screenshot so you know what to expect:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE FORUM OUT, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET ABOUT WHAT SLOT HAS HIDDEN ALTS, WHAT SLOT CRASHES, WHAT THAT SLOT LOADS ETC

JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER IF YOU NEED EXTRA HELP WITH THIS: [Link]

WILL UPDATE FILE IF ANYTHING IS MISSING OR NOT THERE

REMEMBER THIS IS PERMANENT

hey guys, i forgot to update this file because of crashes and stuff missing so its finally updated.

jamesmichaels
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jamesmichaels »

This unlocker worked like a charm and the mod file you provides as well! Does anyone happen to have a roster file that builds on this and has the NPC's unlocked like El Mago and Cole Quinn? I notice they are missing but most everyone else is there outside of the NPCS. Eventually, I'll use those NPC slots to make mods.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

jamesmichaels wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:23 pm
This unlocker worked like a charm and the mod file you provides as well! Does anyone happen to have a roster file that builds on this and has the NPC's unlocked like El Mago and Cole Quinn? I notice they are missing but most everyone else is there outside of the NPCS. Eventually, I'll use those NPC slots to make mods.
You could also use the unused slots as well. There are several of them.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

jamesmichaels wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:23 pm
I used wwe4life2k's roster and El Mago and Cole Quinn show up. I used Mike's Final Unlocker, and put the Roster and Hide folders from the post above in the _mods folder and baked it.

I really appreciate the work everyone on here has done and all the help everyone here has given novices like me to help me get the hang of how to mod the game.

vmars44
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vmars44 »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:32 am
wwe4life2k wrote:
Hello Fearless Forum, as you might have seen, I said to somebodys reply that I will be releasing a file that will have 10 attire slots and I said it will be out Yesterday (Wednesday) and it was done, I was having troubles with internet. So Here I am With the file:

People such as Roman Reigns, Hulk Hogan, Becky, Lynch, Asuka, Shawn Michaels, Triple H etc load in Create A Superstar

- Unlock people from MyRise, MyGM, MyFaction and makes ALL Managers Playable etc

If you find something cool using this file, please put it on the forum like who has HIDDEN Alternate Attires or What slots crash etc.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE FORUM OUT, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET ABOUT WHAT SLOT HAS HIDDEN ALTS, WHAT SLOT CRASHES, WHAT THAT SLOT LOADS ETC

hey guys, i forgot to update this file because of crashes and stuff missing so its finally updated.

Hi, thanks nice work, Unfortunately Shawn Michales 05 is no more available with it :(

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

vmars44 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:10 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:32 am
wwe4life2k wrote:

Hi, thanks nice work, Unfortunately Shawn Michales 05 is no more available with it :(

just use my file that CM Punk linked, it has everyone excluding the fake wrestlers. as well as all alt attires.

vmars44
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vmars44 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:54 pm

just use my file that CM Punk linked, it has everyone excluding the fake wrestlers. as well as all alt attires.
Perfect thanks !!!

Napster29
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Napster29 »

Сan't find Bash at the Beach, Souled Out arenas and classic nwo Hogan, Nash and Hall. Anyone help