WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by JNolan93 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:11 am
JNolan93 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:47 am
Not to change the subject about the tools, but I have a couple quick questions.

1. After using the 1.10 Unlocker, I was unable to save the changes so that I didn't have to run cheat engine every time I played the game. Did they change how that works? Sorry if that's been discussed, I haven't been looking here for a little while.

2. How exactly do I run the Lua script? When I ran it, I just got an error window.
if you use the unlocker on the right section then it'll be fine. just follow the steps.

[Link]
Thank you Mike, I appreciate your help. I hope I'm not being a bother or anything, but I think I'm doing something wrong. So I successfully unlocked everything with your Unlocker. However when I copy the latest Lua script, paste it where the above tutorial tells me to, whenever I execute it, I get an error. This is my first time using Lua scripts so if I'm doing something stupidly wrong, I apologize lol.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

JNolan93 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 10:21 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
JNolan93 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:47 am
Not to change the subject about the tools, but I have a couple quick questions.

1. After using the 1.10 Unlocker, I was unable to save the changes so that I didn't have to run cheat engine every time I played the game. Did they change how that works? Sorry if that's been discussed, I haven't been looking here for a little while.

2. How exactly do I run the Lua script? When I ran it, I just got an error window.
if you use the unlocker on the right section then it'll be fine. just follow the steps.

[Link]
Thank you Mike, I appreciate your help. I hope I'm not being a bother or anything, but I think I'm doing something wrong. So I successfully unlocked everything with your Unlocker. However when I copy the latest Lua script, paste it where the above tutorial tells me to, whenever I execute it, I get an error. This is my first time using Lua scripts so if I'm doing something stupidly wrong, I apologize lol.

Page 47, second post

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

AEKCarlos wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:26 pm
JNolan93 wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

[Link]

Page 47, second post
Thank you for the response. I know how to do that but my problem is when I paste the Lua script into the box and click "Execute script" an error pops up.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

JNolan93 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:14 am
AEKCarlos wrote:
JNolan93 wrote:

Page 47, second post
Thank you for the response. I know how to do that but my problem is when I paste the Lua script into the box and click "Execute script" an error pops up.
Did you save your game after you did the unlocks all.cem stuff assuming you did that correctly? If you did not save the game by changing difficulty back and forth or editing a wrestlers from cheer to boo and back for crowd section after doing that then it could be why the Lua scripts are not working.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:43 am
JNolan93 wrote:
AEKCarlos wrote:

Page 47, second post
Did you save your game after you did the unlocks all.cem stuff assuming you did that correctly? If you did not save the game by changing difficulty back and forth or editing a wrestlers from cheer to boo and back for crowd section after doing that then it could be why the Lua scripts are not working.
I tried to save my game after doing the unlocks, but for some reason it doesn't save? I'm doing it correctly, I'm using Mike's latest 1.10 Unlocker and it works in game, but it doesn't save even after changing the difficulty and/or changing a Superstar from Cheer or Boo and back. It's really strange, that's why I assumed we couldn't save it anymore. I know it's been said the Lua script needs to be run every time you boot the game, I figured the 1.10 Unlocker needs to as well since it wouldn't save.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

JNolan93 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:11 am
Darkness Muta wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:43 am
JNolan93 wrote:

I tried to save my game after doing the unlocks, but for some reason it doesn't save? I'm doing it correctly, I'm using Mike's latest 1.10 Unlocker and it works in game, but it doesn't save even after changing the difficulty and/or changing a Superstar from Cheer or Boo and back. It's really strange, that's why I assumed we couldn't save it anymore. I know it's been said the Lua script needs to be run every time you boot the game, I figured the 1.10 Unlocker needs to as well since it wouldn't save.
When I say save I don't mean that it will save those wrestlers without doing the Lua script, it just means it saves those slots as being unlocked from the cem file as the Lua script basically enables them. If you do the profile.cem then unlocks all.cem correctly and save it afterwards, that only needs to be done 1 time but the Lua script needs to be run each game launch.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

I did the profile.cem and unlocks all.cem correctly, I assume I did anyways if they show up in game, right? I saved the game twice, first I edited AJ Styles, turned Boo to Cheer, then back to Boo, then I went and changed the difficulty just as insurance, and then quit out of the game. I went back into the game, opened the WWE 2K22 process, copied the Lua script, pasted it where it needs to be, click Execute script, and I still get an error. So I'm not sure what's going wrong on my end, I'm following every instruction correctly

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

JNolan93 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:46 am
I did the profile.cem and unlocks all.cem correctly, I assume I did anyways if they show up in game, right? I saved the game twice, first I edited AJ Styles, turned Boo to Cheer, then back to Boo, then I went and changed the difficulty just as insurance, and then quit out of the game. I went back into the game, opened the WWE 2K22 process, copied the Lua script, pasted it where it needs to be, click Execute script, and I still get an error. So I'm not sure what's going wrong on my end, I'm following every instruction correctly
Just download my lua script or mikes. I think I know the issue. I believe your copy pasting the lua which is what is causing the error. Download my lua script on page 59. And open it after selecting the process once your on the 2k22 main menu.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

WeGoku wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:18 am
JNolan93 wrote:
Just download my lua script or mikes. I think I know the issue. I believe your copy pasting the lua which is what is causing the error. Download my lua script on page 59. And open it after selecting the process once your on the 2k22 main menu.
I copy and paste my Lua script via a txt file I have saved with all the info in it and have not had any issues. Maybe he is not injecting the unlocks all cem in the green text memory region section for that step as just the profile.cem shows all the wrestlers so you could think you are doing the second step correctly when you are not.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:24 am
WeGoku wrote:
JNolan93 wrote:
I copy and paste my Lua script via a txt file I have saved with all the info in it and have not had any issues. Maybe he is not injecting the unlocks all cem in the green text memory region section for that step as just the profile.cem shows all the wrestlers so you could think you are doing the second step correctly when you are not.
It's one of those things where you'd have to see him do it personally to find out what's wrong. But who knows you could also be right.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

people shouldn't use the profile file because all it does is what the LUA script does, but less now. seeing as the LUA has way more unlocks now combined with the unlocker.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:07 am
people shouldn't use the profile file because all it does is what the LUA script does, but less now. seeing as the LUA has way more unlocks now combined with the unlocker.
I think the reason people use the profile is because it unlocks the showcase wrestlers. That part is permanent once you save the game I believe. I could be wrong though.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

Darkness Muta wrote:
WeGoku wrote:
JNolan93 wrote:
I assure you, I am injecting everything correctly. You PM'd me a tutorial from a Korean site on how to do it (which I appreciate a ton, it helped a lot). Type in 90 81 B4 00 00 00 00 and click the beginning of the 2nd line down and keep searching until I come across the green lines of text. Then CTRL + G to copy the Address, open the Unlocks.cem, edit 00000 to match the address, and then it works, the unlockables show up in game

What WeGoku suggested worked, I used Mike's CT file with the Lua script already there instead of opening Cheat Engine itself and trying to copy/paste the Lua script.
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
For some reason, when I tried it with and without the Profile file, the profile unlocked more? I know I did something wrong, but when I opened your CT file with the Lua script, I I I used the Unlocker 1.10 and executed the script, it said "No Results found" for Shawn Michaels '97, Triple H, The Rock, Seth Rollins (WM Gold), etc. It also did that when I used the profile file. The only thing I noticed was Adam Pearce being unlocked, and Road Dogg and X-Pac's new MyFaction attires being available in CAS.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

WeGoku wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:48 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
I think the reason people use the profile is because it unlocks the showcase wrestlers. That part is permanent once you save the game I believe. I could be wrong though.
that isn't the case here. the unlocker does the unlocks for showcase, the profile file had everyone enabled at that point and would show them in game. with the unlocker it'd unlock people like HBK, etc.

wenjiandenangua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wenjiandenangua »

JNolan93 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:04 am
Darkness Muta wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

I assure you, I am injecting everything correctly. You PM'd me a tutorial from a Korean site on how to do it (which I appreciate a ton, it helped a lot). Type in 90 81 B4 00 00 00 00 and click the beginning of the 2nd line down and keep searching until I come across the green lines of text. Then CTRL + G to copy the Address, open the Unlocks.cem, edit 00000 to match the address, and then it works, the unlockables show up in game

What WeGoku suggested worked, I used Mike's CT file with the Lua script already there instead of opening Cheat Engine itself and trying to copy/paste the Lua script.
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
For some reason, when I tried it with and without the Profile file, the profile unlocked more? I know I did something wrong, but when I opened your CT file with the Lua script, I I I used the Unlocker 1.10 and executed the script, it said "No Results found" for Shawn Michaels '97, Triple H, The Rock, Seth Rollins (WM Gold), etc. It also did that when I used the profile file. The only thing I noticed was Adam Pearce being unlocked, and Road Dogg and X-Pac's new MyFaction attires being available in CAS.
all is here:
1.You need to grab the 'Unlocks All.CEM ver 1.10' file uploaded by Mike, and open it in Hex Editor, and select all and copy to clipboard. Then in cheat engine, navigate to the address: 90 81 B4 00 00 00 00 00

Then you will see the memory region that matches the file, where all the 00 00 00 bits need to be replaced with 01 01 01, which you can do by just pasting mike's code over

Simply right click the first element (the '90') and paste, so you overwrite all the data with the data from mike's file (maybe you need a Clean saved)

2.Change any wrestler Boo to Cheer or reverse and Save all

3.Use the LuaScript or CT file and wait a while(the time depends on your CPU and HDD specifications,Don't let cheat engine freeze,Just wait Until the game sound plays smoothly and lts completed)

4.everything is unlock(including but not limited to hidden wrestlers,career arenas and hidden entrances)
by the way the Lua script and CT file needs to be run every time you boot the game