WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by Jstatikk »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:03 pm
Added Update to add new things and fix some others. I might go back later to add more stuff.
I don't know how to personally build an option on a table. But in the interest of the community. When scanning at byte exact value. You can spend some vc and keep spending a little and scan new value till you get the address to change VC value in game to whatever you desire (999999999) Is there a way to add this option to your already amazing table to just be able to adjust value of VC? If I knew how to do this so I could lock it in. I would do so and upload for community. But I don't know how to make it an actual pointer or script. Just know how to change my own stuff through scans to get addresses to change my own value.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

ShadowOfTheVale wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:25 am
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I have found that when I use this in MyRise the game will crash every now and again. Not sure if it is the whole table or whether it is a certain option. I will go through each one with process of elimination to see whether it is one option or the whole table that is causing this.
It's none of what you said. It's the game, not the table. When you get to a point where it crashes every time, restart the game, don't use the table, and you'll see that it will crash on the same place regardless. Regardless of which game version you're using, update it to the last one, which should be v1.05.

Jstatikk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:56 am
Is there a way to add this option to your already amazing table to just be able to adjust value of VC?
As I said already, my game version has everything unlocked by default. So I can't do anything regarding VC.

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:11 am
ShadowOfTheVale wrote:
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I have found that when I use this in MyRise the game will crash every now and again. Not sure if it is the whole table or whether it is a certain option. I will go through each one with process of elimination to see whether it is one option or the whole table that is causing this.
It's none of what you said. It's the game, not the table. When you get to a point where it crashes every time, restart the game, don't use the table, and you'll see that it will crash on the same place regardless. Regardless of which game version you're using, update it to the last one, which should be v1.05.

Jstatikk wrote:
Is there a way to add this option to your already amazing table to just be able to adjust value of VC?
As I said already, my game version has everything unlocked by default. So I can't do anything regarding VC.
if you can unlock the showcase and myrise secretS please?

DarkestPrayer69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkestPrayer69 »

WWF > WWE

rinpanha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rinpanha »

Can you make Female vs Male fight each other? and also unlock some new characters without playing the whole story? :wub:

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

rinpanha wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:52 am
Can you make Female vs Male fight each other?
This I already have on my table. An script to be able to pick duplicated characters or male/female together. It's not in the posted tables though.

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymouz »

thx for the table

any way to get the face data of superstars, to recreate them in the editor?

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:11 am
ShadowOfTheVale wrote:

Jstatikk wrote:
What about MF? Would there be a way to edit the earnings you get from each faction victory in faction wars or some other mode like that? VC is the currency you spend real cash on and i doubt thats ever gonna be modable but im not a pro lol just curious for a game ive loved since i was a kid been a WWE fan since 03

Parkan1986
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Parkan1986 »

The last tablefor 1.0.5 version is not working except stamina and finishers and signature moves.Player hp,enemy hp and other stuff not working.

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

Can't seem to get it to work for me yet, May i ask what version you are using?

Thanks again for your hard work!

Grim Reefer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Grim Reefer »

Parkan1986 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:59 pm
The last tablefor 1.0.5 version is not working except stamina and finishers and signature moves.Player hp,enemy hp and other stuff not working.
you can't just check the box you have to toggle enable disable

Grim Reefer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Grim Reefer »

Bobbeh wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:34 pm
Can't seem to get it to work for me yet, May i ask what version you are using?

Thanks again for your hard work!
1.05 is the version out and this table does work also make sure you are using 7.4 of ce

luca browny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luca browny »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:54 am
rinpanha wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:52 am
Can you make Female vs Male fight each other?
This I already have on my table. An script to be able to pick duplicated characters or male/female together. It's not in the posted tables though.
Can you add it next update please?

Parkan1986
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Parkan1986 »

Grim Reefer wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:35 pm
Parkan1986 wrote:
you can't just check the box you have to toggle enable disable
Ok.most functions work now but i dont understand the Insta Break Submissions seems not working.Does t work for grapple submissions when you have 3 seconds to escape or power submission where you must click quikly before enemy bar fill on his side?

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Parkan1986 wrote:
do you quite possibly have a save file with all the good AEW caws and arenas from community creations downloaded? I am working on a project as i just got learned how to inject custom music and titantrons into the game so my project I am working on making an all AEW game made out of wwe 2k22 literally replacing all the superstars from WWE with AEW then uploading it to the community for free on YT but my problem atm I couldn't afford the $120 on the NWO edition just yet so I got the offline version and thus can't download all the CAWS I need to achieve this I have been looking all over asking but not many ppl apparently play on steam that kind of come out and say it. So anyway if you would like to help with this
free project i am working on by helping with save file Pm me