WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RipZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by RipZz »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 3:37 pm
RipZz wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 7:41 am
zoxxy36 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 7:26 am
why dont you just kick their A** and go against them like status did, mike did? we are a community that got a big HIT and still it looks like PWM doing a job to 2K.
Something will come of it. Don't take the silence as a definite sign of things are dead. As Mike said the smarter thing was to be quiet. We reacted a bit emotionally and I had a feeling they would look for another way to block mods had we got around their hard code and that's exactly what happened. When the time is right we will put it all out.

To the guy that said we can be a bit elitest. Let me explain because I think I know where this is coming from. Launch week PWM was pushed into a situation where legal was brought up over a screenshot of Mankind being tweeted as well as a tweet I pushed showing Shelton Benjamin's old theme song in the game. 2K initially thought both of these were done through data mining. While Mankind I guess would fall into that, Shelton's theme was a mod. Since we were threatened we locked things down to protect ourselves while we figured out the best way to move forward and after a few weeks those rules on data mining were removed. The last thing I would want is to be sued over video games. I started PWM having a genuine love for the community, I've purchased countless keys to tools to push this thing forward, game giveaways and so on, one thing I would never do is keep something from the community with the sole purpose of feeling elite or cool because no one else has it. To be completely transparent the development of that tool has run me $400 as well time I've also put into the actual development in numerous areas to help. It does me no good keeping that to myself to feel cool. The faster I draw more traffic to the website is the faster I can recoup my money.
So what's stopping you from releasing the tools now? Your platform is already moving away from 22 to go work with The Wrestling Code. Releasing it now will benefit the community in many ways. Or hell let us Cheat Engine guys takeover development of the tool for ya.
Well currently 2K went above and beyond and changed the entire encryption to the .cak files so the tool doesn't work at all anymore. The issue before was just an exe block, now they changed the actual files which is why we received a 39.5 gb update on PC while console was MUCH smaller

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

RipZz wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:09 am
JediahLongtree wrote:
RipZz wrote:

Something will come of it. Don't take the silence as a definite sign of things are dead. As Mike said the smarter thing was to be quiet. We reacted a bit emotionally and I had a feeling they would look for another way to block mods had we got around their hard code and that's exactly what happened. When the time is right we will put it all out.

To the guy that said we can be a bit elitest. Let me explain because I think I know where this is coming from. Launch week PWM was pushed into a situation where legal was brought up over a screenshot of Mankind being tweeted as well as a tweet I pushed showing Shelton Benjamin's old theme song in the game. 2K initially thought both of these were done through data mining. While Mankind I guess would fall into that, Shelton's theme was a mod. Since we were threatened we locked things down to protect ourselves while we figured out the best way to move forward and after a few weeks those rules on data mining were removed. The last thing I would want is to be sued over video games. I started PWM having a genuine love for the community, I've purchased countless keys to tools to push this thing forward, game giveaways and so on, one thing I would never do is keep something from the community with the sole purpose of feeling elite or cool because no one else has it. To be completely transparent the development of that tool has run me $400 as well time I've also put into the actual development in numerous areas to help. It does me no good keeping that to myself to feel cool. The faster I draw more traffic to the website is the faster I can recoup my money.
So what's stopping you from releasing the tools now? Your platform is already moving away from 22 to go work with The Wrestling Code. Releasing it now will benefit the community in many ways. Or hell let us Cheat Engine guys takeover development of the tool for ya.
Well currently 2K went above and beyond and changed the entire encryption to the .cak files so the tool doesn't work at all anymore. The issue before was just an exe block, now they changed the actual files which is why we received a 39.5 gb update on PC while console was MUCH smaller
At this point I don't even care about cake tools anymore. I would just like someone to replicate a data editor so that I could use the alt attires that are currently locked in the game. Something that cake tools can't do unfortunately.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

All these changes they are doing now are so they can make sure people cannot crack all their microtransactions they plan in 2K23. In 2 years it would not surprise me if they got rid of the season pass all together and just have all that stuff be like the 2K NBA games where the Deluxe edition just gives you more currency and packs to start. This series is heading in a bad direction so hopefully some of the other wrestling games will be able to fill the void and make 2K actually think about the players again.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:01 am
All these changes they are doing now are so they can make sure people cannot crack all their microtransactions they plan in 2K23. In 2 years it would not surprise me if they got rid of the season pass all together and just have all that stuff be like the 2K NBA games where the Deluxe edition just gives you more currency and packs to start. This series is heading in a bad direction so hopefully some of the other wrestling games will be able to fill the void and make 2K actually think about the players again.
save us, Yukes? pretty much.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

RipZz wrote:
JediahLongtree wrote:
RipZz wrote:

You know we can go back lower versions of the game and the tool works. 2K ain't gonna unblock the mods even if all the dlc is out , and your platform the way it seems is heading towards Wrestling Code for mod support. So why let the Tool go to waste and the wrestler mods you guys made and ported, It's like we are never gonna get to use them and I'm sure your staff is tired of holding on to the wrestlers mods/ports. I mean us cheat engine guys can help out if that what it takes to get the tool and mods out to the community , don't give up.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

Not to change the subject about the tools, but I have a couple quick questions.

1. After using the 1.10 Unlocker, I was unable to save the changes so that I didn't have to run cheat engine every time I played the game. Did they change how that works? Sorry if that's been discussed, I haven't been looking here for a little while.

2. How exactly do I run the Lua script? When I ran it, I just got an error window.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:33 am
RipZz wrote:
JediahLongtree wrote:

You know we can go back lower versions of the game and the tool works. 2K ain't gonna unblock the mods even if all the dlc is out , and your platform the way it seems is heading towards Wrestling Code for mod support. So why let the Tool go to waste and the wrestler mods you guys made and ported, It's like we are never gonna get to use them and I'm sure your staff is tired of holding on to the wrestlers mods/ports. I mean us cheat engine guys can help out if that what it takes to get the tool and mods out to the community , don't give up.
These pwm guys have egos bro. They ain't gonna give up the tools no matter what. They're just too naive. I'm up for creating a tool that doesn't add anything into the game, but makes certain changes to unlock all attires hidden in the game because we both know that 2k is going to add more to myfaction until 2k23.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

Nothing against PWM but they need let the egos go and work with us. It's pointless to drop the tool development just because the 2K Empire struck back against the resistance modders. We always find the loopholes.

RipZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RipZz »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:33 am
RipZz wrote:
JediahLongtree wrote:

Think you are a bit confused. Cake Tools opens the Cak files, even using an old exe will not revert the actual cak files that were updated with this recent patch. They completely changed the encryption method as a whole. Tool doesn't open anything at all at the moment, only way around is if people backed up every cak file prior to this recent update. I was told there may be a change with the next official patch specifically for mods in a positive way so we will see. Has nothing to do with ego.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

Backed up every version of 2K22 1.05 to 1.12, All on my HDD Portable 4TB drive, So I'm good. Multiple saves too backed up for Steam. Currently using 1.05 because I'm using Bronson Reed.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

JNolan93 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:47 am

1. After using the 1.10 Unlocker, I was unable to save the changes so that I didn't have to run cheat engine every time I played the game. Did they change how that works? Sorry if that's been discussed, I haven't been looking here for a little while.

2. How exactly do I run the Lua script? When I ran it, I just got an error window.
if you use the unlocker on the right section then it'll be fine. just follow the steps.

[Link]

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:11 am
JNolan93 wrote:

if you use the unlocker on the right section then it'll be fine. just follow the steps.

[Link]
can we still not make changes permenant :(

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
JNolan93 wrote:

[Link]
By right section, you meant the guideline you mentioned on page 17? by searching 90 81 B4 00 00 00 00 00 in aob then load unlocker paste value from CTRL G etc.

It does make them unlocker after using lua script but in next boot, all gone

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

zoxxy36 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:00 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
JNolan93 wrote:

[Link]
By right section, you meant the guideline you mentioned on page 17? by searching 90 81 B4 00 00 00 00 00 in aob then load unlocker paste value from CTRL G etc.

You have to execute the lua script everytime you reboot the game

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

AEKCarlos wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:28 pm
zoxxy36 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:00 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

[Link]

You have to execute the lua script everytime you reboot the game
I am not sure they even read the responses as they have asked this question and been answered every patch since 2K made that change requiring the Lua Scripts at launch.