WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rjhelms84
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by rjhelms84 »

Anyone know how to assign trons to an individual wrestler in cheat engine? I need to edit Scarlett's tron to give her the hidden one.

Also, if anyone has an id list of trons and entrances, or anything like that, that would be great.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:02 pm
Hello Guys.

Is there any truth to this video?
Personally, I only want the cheat engine stuff to work(Unlocking My Faction, My Rise Guys etc.). Are these savable now? Thank You.
god youtubers are so annoying

with the tool you can unlock the slots and skip using the script I made

for now, until it updates. who knows what they're planning.
rjhelms84 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:29 pm
Anyone know how to assign trons to an individual wrestler in cheat engine? I need to edit Scarlett's tron to give her the hidden one.

Also, if anyone has an id list of trons and entrances, or anything like that, that would be great.
yes, you have to find her moveset data in the memory, below the moveset is her entrance data, including tron and all. that is where you'd edit the bytes. I don't know the IDs since I don't care about trons or entrances or any of that stuff, but I'm sure someone has them.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

I am not sure why the Mod tool makers are not staying silent for a few more weeks because we know we are getting 2 more patches for sure, it is almost like they are daring 2K to change stuff again to break the tools.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:34 am
I am not sure why the Mod tool makers are not staying silent for a few more weeks because we know we are getting 2 more patches for sure, it is almost like they are daring 2K to change stuff again to break the tools.
It's because they have enormous egos. They did this when the game dropped and then blamed us Cheat Engine users when 2k decided to take action against them. We never go on Twitter or you tube and publicize our findings except for maybe a very small minority with next to no viewership.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

rjhelms84 wrote:

[Link]

Note I didn't make the list but here.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:14 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Hello Guys.

Personally, I only want the cheat engine stuff to work(Unlocking My Faction, My Rise Guys etc.). Are these savable now? Thank You.

rjhelms84 wrote:

yes, you have to find her moveset data in the memory, below the moveset is her entrance data, including tron and all. that is where you'd edit the bytes. I don't know the IDs since I don't care about trons or entrances or any of that stuff, but I'm sure someone has them.
How can we do it with the tools? Slots get locked automatically after reboot and how it can be avoided with tools?

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:
Hello Guys.

rjhelms84 wrote:

Hoping they'll let us mod the game once the DLC"s are out.

rjhelms84
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rjhelms84 »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:23 am
rjhelms84 wrote:

[Link]

Note I didn't make the list but here.
Thank you, brother!

rjhelms84
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rjhelms84 »

HOW TO UNLOCK EVERYONE PERMANENTLY

Okay guys, there is now a method to permanently unlock all the hidden wrestlers. Basically, you need to grab the latest version of CakeTools and in one of the cak files there is a file called CharProfileTable.roster.jsfb. It's in the 'Roster' folder. You need to extract this file, edit it in hex editor, and then bake your mod folder into a new cak file.

So within hex editor, you just search for the AOB of the character you want to unlock, but just the first few bytes or something. I personally just search for the wrestler ID + slot ID, so for Scarlett for example I searched for "9D 03 AD 01", and there is just one result. Here is her memory region:

So if you see the 01 that is circled on its own, this is her unlock flag. It is usually set to 03, which means manager-only, but change it to 01 to make her playable.

When you search for a character with their AOB, you want to look a few bytes before it to find the "64 00" bit, and the unlock flag is always a certain number of bytes after this 64. In this case it is 8 bytes after it. If you look above, where the 08 is circled, this is the byte that determines how many bytes after the 64 is the unlock flag located. Let's call the 08 byte the "unlock locator byte" for now. So to find the "unlock locator byte" you have to find the pattern "1C 00 20 00 24 00 28 00 2C 00 30 00 34 00", and the "unlock locator byte" is always the first zeroed byte after this pattern ends.

Sometimes the pattern will end early, with the 30 00, and so you will put the "unlock locator byte" after that. Sometimes it will go on longer than the 34 00, and whenever it ends, you put the "unlock locator byte" after that.

Now where it gets complicated is that for some unlockable characters, such as the myfaction jobbers, they shared an "unlock locator byte". For example, with the female jobbers from myGM, with id 878 all the way down to 865, they share an "unlock locator byte" which you will find in the data for ID 865. Also, with wrestlers like these, often you won't see a "64 00" section, but instead it will be "60 00" or "XXFF", but it makes no difference. And they will not already have a value in the "unlock locator byte", so you will need to add one, and I recommend putting the value to 04 rather than 08 in general, and then put your 01 to unlock just 4 bytes after the 64 (or the 60 or XX, whichever it is).

Yes, I know this is pretty complicated, but this is the way that works. Good luck! I will try to provide some answers to questions and help, but hopefully as some other on here get it working, they can help others too! I can confirm this all works, as I have Scarlett playable and all the male and female jobbers, and that's all I've tried so far.

rjhelms84
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rjhelms84 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Cheers bro!

rjhelms84
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rjhelms84 »

Here is another example. Just unlocked Triple H '98 and tested successfully in-game:

Just added the 04 for the "unlock locator byte" and the 01 to unlock him.

SToT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SToT »

Am I missing something, I see some saying it works with the current game version (1.14), but none of the CT's from the first page seem to work for me. Are these people wrong, or am I just being an idiot?

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

rjhelms84 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:31 pm
Here is another example. Just unlocked Triple H '98 and tested successfully in-game:

With what you have experimented with so far, do you see any indication that this might allow access to the MyFaction alt costumes that we have not been able to assign yet like the 80's Hogan or the Goldberg alt or is this just basically a lua script bypass once done. Also couldn't someone technically share a fully edited CharProfileTable.roster.jsfb and then a person just bake that file into the game.

I am wondering if we spend all the time unlocking everyone now if the patch on Monday will just end up negating all that work or if it would be better to do this before the patch as maybe it will persist if they do in fact change something.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

rjhelms84 wrote:

Can you please unlock ali?

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:38 am
rjhelms84 wrote:

With what you have experimented with so far, do you see any indication that this might allow access to the MyFaction alt costumes that we have not been able to assign yet like the 80's Hogan or the Goldberg alt or is this just basically a lua script bypass once done. Also couldn't someone technically share a fully edited CharProfileTable.roster.jsfb and then a person just bake that file into the game.

I am wondering if we spend all the time unlocking everyone now if the patch on Monday will just end up negating all that work or if it would be better to do this before the patch as maybe it will persist if they do in fact change something.
This will not allow access to Myfaction alt costumes. What it does it to force open the slot at all times. When the DLC is released, an updated version of the characterprofiletable.roster file will be included in the files which will most likely cause the previous version to crash the game. Just an example, placing the same file for 1.08 or 1.10 in 1.14 makes the game crash on startup.