WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

IDK just the next one. I think we won't get a patch early like before and wait closer to when the dlc is out to lessen the dlc getting out a week early

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 4:21 am
WeGoku wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:54 am
pancakescream wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:42 am

Love to hear it. I'd understand 2K getting mad we unlocked their attires from MyFaction if they were unlockable in said mode and allowed us to use in any other mode besides MyFaction, but the fact they're taking these attires down just from Exhibition and Universe Mode is just plain stupid. We shouldn't have to play MyFaction to unlock attires we can't even use outside that mode. So I will be anxiously waiting to see a Data Editor come out for this game and hopefully works on the future games to come.
I know right. Those of us that use cheat engine to unlock slots wouldn't even have to do so anymore because of it. Data Editor would open all slots, and it would be a efficient way to unlock myrise/myfaction content due to program being tied to the games code, as well the ability to use 10 alternate attire slots. Like who wants to replace one main attire for a modded one. Pwm staff won't make a data editor for that exact reason.
Just to say here slots will not be unlockable with a sort of Data Editor tool . The reason why these slots are relocked is because they have been coded into the executable since the 1.09 update. Data Editor for 2k19 and previous games added to the unlock to the pofo file which is then injected into the games memory. That's what we do with cheat engine. Modify what's been loaded into memory. The 1.09 update had changes such that when you launch the game, most of the pofo data is read from the game's files and the overrides set in the executable file directly rather than what is stored in the gamesave. This was not the case in versions 1.04-1.08.
So you just answered your own question on how it could work. You'd have to create a modified exe file which isn't that hard once you understand how the game is coded to work. It'd be no different to how cake tools gets updated to be honest.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

poptdp wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:43 pm
Wolfin2010 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:58 am
poptdp wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 1:24 pm
hey guys,

is there anyone who can add a cheat to the table (for the latest version hopefully) that DISABLES the AI's ability to do any reversals? I am trying to make a video and this would be soooo appreciated!
Why not changing the reversals to 0 in the balance settings?

Options --> Gameplay --> Balancing
It doesn't work in all game modes, and also I think when it's on 0 it still reverses sometimes anyway. But yeah main reason is the former.

If we can't change the AI's reversal rate to 0, is there a way to force the AI to maybe not react or move at all? Maybe even forcing AI to be controlled by Player 2 etc?
Soooo any word on this? Or if anyone can help?

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

thats cool

Wolfin2010
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wolfin2010 »

Can anyone confirm what would you get after "UNLOCKING"?

CM Punk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CM Punk »

Wolfin2010 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:56 pm
Can anyone confirm what would you get after "UNLOCKING"?
a lot of things, apply his unlocker and see.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

need a new unlocker to get the myfaction becky and asuka atties back because last patch removed the parts from selection...

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:06 pm
need a new unlocker to get the myfaction becky and asuka atties back because last patch removed the parts from selection...
A lot of those removed attires are up on the CC, just search for those wrestlers and it's usually the most downloaded one for them. The import attire feature is nice for these sorts of things.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:20 pm
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
A lot of those removed attires are up on the CC, just search for those wrestlers and it's usually the most downloaded one for them. The import attire feature is nice for these sorts of things.
I know but to re-unlock them in caw mode selection.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
can't do it via the unlock bytes. will need to edit the game files to bring those back.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 11:53 pm
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
can't do it via the unlock bytes. will need to edit the game files to bring those back.
hmm I see. I expect more get locked out in next patch.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 2:06 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 11:53 pm
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
hmm I see. I expect more get locked out in next patch.
That is why people are uploading all sorts of those Alt costumes to the CC in case they do remove them as you can figure out some of the future MyFaction costumes from that list of all the packs.

xx123321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xx123321 »

Hey guys, I'm not here for any unlocks or anything, I'm just trying to beat these legendary foes in MyFaction, and they're almost impossible to do without breaking your wrist (and maybe two or three controllers).

Right now all I've gathered is that for v1.10 of the game the tables no longer work (you no longer have infinite health, stamina, or superpowers and whatnot). Is there anyone out there looking to update the tables? Or are there any alternatives?

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

Oh, so the Undisputed Era 4 man entrance from 2k20 still in the game hidden.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:44 pm
Darkness Muta wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:20 pm
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
I know but to re-unlock them in caw mode selection.
As Mikeneedscheats mentioned , that's very true. None of those attires are removed, they just have a locked or disabled flag set in the data files so it wouldn't show up in the menu. There are indeed attires locked with a code, but not the removed ones.