WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by Darkness Muta »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:28 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:03 pm
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:33 am
probably new myfaction models get added to the files.
Status has posted a picture on twitter where it's written that they'll release My Rise/My Faction Characters as DLC ( Might be paid, might not be). I'll believe it when I see it. But there's something.
I don't think it is happening for MyFaction things. 2K Support is calling it DLC because it is technically DLC if you get them in MyFaction.

also, support is bad and always outsourced and just never informative, can't trust them.

if I'm wrong, cool! because it would be nice for other people to have access to these alts.

I can see the MyRise stuff happening for sure, especially since they made those name edits awhile back and you don't see those names anywhere in the game unless they're unlocked.
At least with Alexa Bliss '21 that name change seems to be made due to the Wrestlemania Rewind MyFaction pack as that is the name of her card there wearing that attire. It would be a nice gesture for them to just release all those locked MyRise guys as it was dumb to lock them in the first place. They should even set it up so you can unlock the MyFaction guys if you get their cards out of a pack as it would be a good test for them to see if that would get people to play that mode more as it is obvious MyFaction will be back next year as their main focus on microtransactions and trying to milk the game long after the last DLC drops.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

hbkwolverine wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Status has posted a picture on twitter where it's written that they'll release My Rise/My Faction Characters as DLC ( Might be paid, might not be). I'll believe it when I see it. But there's something.
He posted an update, 2K is saying his Undertaker uploads replicate DLC without having to buy it. Makes no sense because like Status sent back to them, you NEED to have the Undertaker Immortal pack to download those models, and what else doesn't make sense is they removed a lot more than just his Undertakers.

So I don't think that was 2K saying MyRise is coming as DLC.

Unreal316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unreal316 »

JNolan93 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:57 am
hbkwolverine wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
He posted an update, 2K is saying his Undertaker uploads replicate DLC without having to buy it. Makes no sense because like Status sent back to them, you NEED to have the Undertaker Immortal pack to download those models, and what else doesn't make sense is they removed a lot more than just his Undertakers.

Every model is on everyone's game. Solely for the fact that it is a multiplayer game.... If the model didn't exist; then the people who didn't have the model couldn't interact with those who did. This was one of the issues in the early days of dlc maps. The people who didn't have the dlc couldn't play with those who did. This is inherently where the modding issue comes in. What happens when someone tries to play a multiplayer match with a modded cody rhodes online. Would the game crash? Would it put in some dummy place holder? Would the player have just an invisible character? Now this doesn't apply to 2k made dlc b.c it's baked into the game whether you have it or not. And you download the updates to be able to play as those characters, or just play against them. Until you buy them, then the unlock. Or, you can use CE or a tool to unlock them for free. So i see where they are coming from, at this point....2k will have leverage until all dlc is out; then modding will pick up b.c you just play offline and ignore the updates from that point.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

JNolan93 wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:

This screenshot is what I'm referring to mate. Although he did say that take this with a grain of salt. That's why I wrote I'll believe it when I see it.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

Did I hear right they removed Bronson Reed commentary lines in patch 1.09?

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:54 am
JNolan93 wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

This screenshot is what I'm referring to mate. Although he did say that take this with a grain of salt. That's why I wrote I'll believe it when I see it.
I know, I was saying he posted an update that 2K said it had to do with his Undertaker uploads stating it replicates the DLC without having to buy the DLC pack, that 2K support guy was wrong in that instance and Status sent him a message back saying that was false. You can't download his Undertakers if you don't have the Immortal Taker pack.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

JNolan93 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:36 am
hbkwolverine wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:54 am
JNolan93 wrote:

I know, I was saying he posted an update that 2K said it had to do with his Undertaker uploads stating it replicates the DLC without having to buy the DLC pack, that 2K support guy was wrong in that instance and Status sent him a message back saying that was false. You can't download his Undertakers if you don't have the Immortal Taker pack.
Whatever the case may be mate. Either they give us the characters or they don't. I'm excited to play as Ilja. Just one day to go.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 4:07 am
Bronson Reed's commentary lines and ring announcer audio were removed in patch 1.09.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:11 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Bronson Reed's commentary lines and ring announcer audio were removed in patch 1.09.
Oh boy they really going to eventually remove him. Well, those that have his files saved put them back in after the dlcs and patches.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:26 am
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:11 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Oh boy they really going to eventually remove him. Well, those that have his files saved put them back in after the dlcs and patches.
All i wanted was his moves. Two moves of his were shown in Smacktalks Mo-Cap Video. Hopefully they add them atleast.

yeewesley
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yeewesley »

Hi all,

Is there any latest update of CE Tables for WWE2K22_x64.CT. The last update was v1.06 month ago. Any kind souls willing to add on or continue from the original author GreenHouse? Thank you

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

They added the MyRise models! Except for Road Dogg for some reason but I hope they add him at a later time.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

i cant see any of these in my game. did you guys received an update or they got added without any update?

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

zoxxy36 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:49 pm
i cant see any of these in my game. did you guys received an update or they got added without any update?
Update 1.12 Will add them. I'm happy they listened. #FeastYourEyes