WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ghostyTrickster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by ghostyTrickster »

zoxxy36 wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:05 am
CM Punk wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:12 am
anyone going to buy the tool and share?
Its just $5. I cant buy due to country limitations. Can anyone buy for me and get a $5 order on fiverr?
the tool will be released soon for free, no need to worry about it for now. it's nice to support the early access period if you can afford to but don't bend over backwards if you can't.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gamaru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gamaru »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:03 am
gamaru wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:11 am
zoxxy36 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:52 pm

same issue its not reading
My issue is that the modified 1.14 exe doesn't want to load up after I modified it in a hex editor. Any clue as to why this might be?
Did you paste insert the bytes instead of paste write?
No, I did paste write. It's very odd. I used HxD to do the editing, is there another program I should use to do the hex editing instead that might work better?

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

Now that the mod tool is out it will be interesting to see what people are able to really do but if it ends up just as model overwrites over existing wrestlers and not in their own slots then it will be a big let down. I have put off downloading many CAWs just hoping for some mod magic so at least now it looks like that time is coming near.

stink
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stink »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:57 pm
Now that the mod tool is out it will be interesting to see what people are able to really do but if it ends up just as model overwrites over existing wrestlers and not in their own slots then it will be a big let down. I have put off downloading many CAWs just hoping for some mod magic so at least now it looks like that time is coming near.
me personally, there is alot of wrestlers i don't use and would be ok with replacing them with ones i would use. so i mean i's not too bad

stink
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stink »

Darkness Muta wrote:
but it does limit things so i see wym

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Replacing characters in the game will not be because adding to unused slots hasn't been figured out. It has. The problem is the developers made changes in the 1.09 update which cause all unused slots to relock and the pofo data resetting once you restart the game. Not only the name strings resetting, but ring announcement as well. So if you wanted to place a mod on an unused slot, you will have to unlock every reboot and you won't get any announcement even if you modded one in the slot.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:29 pm
Darkness Muta wrote:
Replacing characters in the game will not be because adding to unused slots hasn't been figured out. It has. The problem is the developers made changes in the 1.09 update which cause all unused slots to relock and the pofo data resetting once you restart the game. Not only the name strings resetting, but ring announcement as well. So if you wanted to place a mod on an unused slot, you will have to unlock every reboot and you won't get any announcement even if you modded one in the slot.
But wouldn't a data editor pretty much counter that if made correctly. Because what's obvious to me is just how limited cake tools is right now.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

WeGoku wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:12 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Darkness Muta wrote:
But wouldn't a data editor pretty much counter that if made correctly. Because what's obvious to me is just how limited cake tools is right now.
No. All the changes have been made in the game's code. Nothing a tool like data editor can counter. The structure of this game and 2k20 are different and a tool like data editor or CCT are sort of obsolete in both games. This is not a Yukes game anymore so tools built to modify Yukes games like CCT Data Editor and Wrestleminus can't directly modify data in this game. One other thing is tools like Data Editor /CCT and wrestleminus were built on data which had been figured out over the years, Its not stuff that was all figured out in one year. A lot hasn't been figured out with the new data structure and the new formats make it more difficult to modify the data in the files. Any tool built can only modify what has been figured out. That's how it works.

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

ghostyTrickster wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:39 pm
just gonna drop this here (h/t to @LynchReborn on twitter)

8B 04 24 48 8B 4C 24 10 48 33 CC E8 64 C4 D7 01 48 83 C4 28

Search that in your exe. Then paste write this after

B8 64 00 00 00 C3

You might just be able to allow new .cak files afterwards 👀
I have two questions.

1. Does this work for 1.14?
2. What we have to do is (1. 8B 04 24 48 8B 4C 24 10 48 33 CC E8 64 C4 D7 01 48 83 C4 28 then add B8 64 00 00 00 C3), or (2. 8B 04 24 48 8B 4C 24 10 48 33 CC E8 64 C4 D7 01 48 83 C4 28 and then B8 64 00 00 00 C3 24 10 48 33 CC E8 64 C4 D7 01 48 83 C4 28?)

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:43 pm
WeGoku wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:12 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

No. All the changes have been made in the game's code. Nothing a tool like data editor can counter. The structure of this game and 2k20 are different and a tool like data editor or CCT are sort of obsolete in both games. This is not a Yukes game anymore so tools built to modify Yukes games like CCT Data Editor and Wrestleminus can't directly modify data in this game. One other thing is tools like Data Editor /CCT and wrestleminus were built on data which had been figured out over the years, Its not stuff that was all figured out in one year. A lot hasn't been figured out with the new data structure and the new formats make it more difficult to modify the data in the files. Any tool built can only modify what has been figured out. That's how it works.
So in other words, its possible to create a data editor, but there just isn't enough info on how the data is structured in this game in comparison to yukes games in the past.

CM Punk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CM Punk »

zoxxy36 wrote:
CM Punk wrote:
Its just $5. I cant buy due to country limitations. Can anyone buy for me and get a $5 order on fiverr?
$10 actually

I wouldn't support them if I could, Mike gave people information, they censored it

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

CM Punk wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:04 pm
zoxxy36 wrote:
CM Punk wrote:
$10 actually

I wouldn't support them if I could, Mike gave people information, they censored it
I've got nothing but time anyway. I mod dbz xenoverse 2 alot so I don't really throw all my eggs into one basket when it comes to pwm mods.

wenjiandenangua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wenjiandenangua »

just post here:[Link] (exe fix)

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

stink
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stink »

wenjiandenangua wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:02 am
just post here:[Link] (exe fix)
me and a few others can't get that to work at all on any versions for some reason. even the manual way won't work. tried with cracked version and steam version o the game