WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by poptdp »

wenjiandenangua wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:41 am
TUTORIAL : Setting up the D-GENERATION X team in the game with theme music, trons and victory motion using cheatengine.

[Link]
Thank you for that!! It worked perfectly:)

@MikeNeedsCheats , just one final note/request. That is, I noticed with your unlocker and the LUA script, it DID unlock the DX attires for Triple H, X-Pac, and Road Dogg, however it didn't unlock HBK/Shawn Michaels DX attire. Any chance we could get this in as well? It's the last thing I need to make my perfect DX stable complete.

I believe he has unique DX pants/tights, as well as wristbands/gloves/wrapping

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xx123321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xx123321 »

How can I get this table to work?
I need the opponents to be permanently stunned for proving ground.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

poptdp wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:09 pm
wenjiandenangua wrote:
TUTORIAL : Setting up the D-GENERATION X team in the game with theme music, trons and victory motion using cheatengine.

[Link]

@MikeNeedsCheats , just one final note/request. That is, I noticed with your unlocker and the LUA script, it DID unlock the DX attires for Triple H, X-Pac, and Road Dogg, however it didn't unlock HBK/Shawn Michaels DX attire. Any chance we could get this in as well? It's the last thing I need to make my perfect DX stable complete.

it did unlock it, you just don't know it.

attire 2 is the DX themed attire, it does not show in Create mode, only matches. I suggest setting the attire as the default attire, as the model is way better anyway. you can see the new model in Create mode so you can edit it as you wish there, too.

EDIT: also, are you sure about the HHH DX gear? I myself don't even have it. slot 2 for him is just the same model as the first.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:02 pm
poptdp wrote:
wenjiandenangua wrote:

[Link]

attire 2 is the DX themed attire, it does not show in Create mode, only matches. I suggest setting the attire as the default attire, as the model is way better anyway. you can see the new model in Create mode so you can edit it as you wish there, too.

EDIT: also, are you sure about the HHH DX gear? I myself don't even have it. slot 2 for him is just the same model as the first.
Hey Mike,

On the first note, HHH DX gear is definitely there in create mode. After running your unocker+LUA script, if you go to Attire>Lower Body>Tights, it is at the very bottom I think last or second-to-last row.

As for "Attire 2" of HBK '97 being DX gear, I did some testing and tried going into my custom HBK, going to "Import Attire", then selecting the HBK '97 which is unlocked by your LUA script so that I could import his Attire 2 to my HBK. I noticed that there WAS an Attire 2 (aka Manager Attire in the creation menu), however when I tried to import it to my HBK, the original grey/black/red attire gets imported.

It's a shame cause I reallllly want to apply the game's DX gear to HBK. It's in the game so shouldn't there be a way to apply it to my custom HBK? Is there a way to use cheat engine to do it similar to applying the DX entrance like in the previous page?

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

poptdp wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:24 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:02 pm
poptdp wrote:

Hey Mike,

On the first note, HHH DX gear is definitely there in create mode. After running your unocker+LUA script, if you go to Attire>Lower Body>Tights, it is at the very bottom I think last or second-to-last row.

As for "Attire 2" of HBK '97 being DX gear, I did some testing and tried going into my custom HBK, going to "Import Attire", then selecting the HBK '97 which is unlocked by your LUA script so that I could import his Attire 2 to my HBK. I noticed that there WAS an Attire 2 (aka Manager Attire in the creation menu), however when I tried to import it to my HBK, the original grey/black/red attire gets imported.

It's a shame cause I reallllly want to apply the game's DX gear to HBK. It's in the game so shouldn't there be a way to apply it to my custom HBK? Is there a way to use cheat engine to do it similar to applying the DX entrance like in the previous page?
did not know the gear itself unlocked, I know the model doesn't have it attached. it is whatever to me though.

the attire for HBKs gear does not show up in Create mode at all, so you can only modify the model itself.

like I noted, if you play as HBK on his 2nd attire, you'll see the DX gear. but it cannot be edited.

you could grab a CAW of it and import the attire to the new model slot if you wish to edit the gear in any way, it'll keep the DX entrance stuff if it is on the slot. not sure if it is or not by default but I know I have it setup with the DX theme and tron and whatnot.

you can copy the entrances in the Entrance mode.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

Grab a CAW of him how? You mean edit his attire then save and choose No for Use as alternate attire?

My problem is that I CAN'T import the DX attire to any model at all, as I am trying to import it onto my CAW version of DX HBK which I got from the CC (courtesy of WTS).

Also, if I go into create mode and edit wwe superstar and choose HBK '97, it shows him as having NO second attire (even tho he does have it when you choose him in a match)

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

poptdp wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:45 pm
Grab a CAW of him how? You mean edit his attire then save and choose No for Use as alternate attire?

My problem is that I CAN'T import the DX attire to any model at all, as I am trying to import it onto my CAW version of DX HBK which I got from the CC (courtesy of WTS).

Also, if I go into create mode and edit wwe superstar and choose HBK '97, it shows him as having NO second attire (even tho he does have it when you choose him in a match)
get the WTS CAW, open the attire 2 slot for the DX model, import the parts from the CAW, save it as an alt so you can have the DX attire and edit it. other than that you can just use the attire 2 slot for the DX gear but if you want to edit it, then you'll use the WTS CAW attire that you imported to attire slot 2.

you won't be able to export the attire from attire 2 because that attire will not show up in CAW mode, plain and simple.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:19 pm
poptdp wrote:

get the WTS CAW, open the attire 2 slot for the DX model, import the parts from the CAW, save it as an alt so you can have the DX attire and edit it. other than that you can just use the attire 2 slot for the DX gear but if you want to edit it, then you'll use the WTS CAW attire that you imported to attire slot 2.

you won't be able to export the attire from attire 2 because that attire will not show up in CAW mode, plain and simple.
Hello. Do X-Pac & Road Dogg Show Up In CC yet? Thank You.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:21 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
poptdp wrote:

they didn't last time I checked, don't recall if that was with the newest patch or not. those models are the same models as the default ones so you can export the attires if you want them as an alt to the main guys.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:23 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:21 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

they didn't last time I checked, don't recall if that was with the newest patch or not. those models are the same models as the default ones so you can export the attires if you want them as an alt to the main guys.
That'll work. I'm making 10+ saves & one will be an Attitude Era save. These two will fit nicely there. Thank You.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

poptdp wrote:

Sadly the HBK DX attire parts are not in the Creative suite files , which is why they do not load. They might be in and locked , who knows. Any attire you see in CAS mode isn't the attire model in the character files. They are duplicate objects which are part of the creation suite files and mapped to the character slot.

wenjiandenangua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wenjiandenangua »

poptdp wrote:

@poptdp Hi Dude.Did you noticed the CAWS can't use the sweat, blood, bruise texture of the model, or even the tired state and the heaviness of the operation ?
That's why I never use it

Here is an example:

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

How do you find the DX HHH then? is that like a hidden attire to HHH 98?

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

wenjiandenangua wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 12:31 am
poptdp wrote:

@poptdp Hi Dude.Did you noticed the CAWS can't use the sweat, blood, bruise texture of the model, or even the tired state and the heaviness of the operation ?
That's why I never use it

Here is an example:

Dude . This is well documented. Not much we can do. None of these things are perfect along with many other aspects of CAW models. But its just a game and we learn to live with it. I personally don't think the sweat issue should discourage you from using CAS models. It is what it is. CAS models also didnt sweat as much as real models in previous games. I doubt the devs are going to do anything about it.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:30 am
How do you find the DX HHH then? is that like a hidden attire to HHH 98?
The HHH DX attire is alternate attire to HHH 98 , but it's the 3rd attire that's the issue so it isn't selectable in the menu as you only have the option for one additional attire unlike Shawn's DX attire which is attire 2.
The HHH DX model uploaded to CC was a sort of attire swap in memory so it loads instead of the main attire. This was done to temporarily load the character into CAS mode and save as a CAS model , but will not make the character selectable in the menu.