WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by wwe4life2k »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:54 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:18 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:13 pm

I see that there are two folders for mods. One unlocks the 10 attires slots + Models and other unlocks the Models only(without attire slots) . Am I correct?
No. The _mods folder is for caketools and the .txt files is the tutorials and the programs you need.:. Just read it properly

I'm asking about these folders. Why are there two _mods folders?
sorry about that. was an error when making the folder into a .rar, i updated it and it should be fine. once again sorry about that

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:09 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:18 pm

No. The _mods folder is for caketools and the .txt files is the tutorials and the programs you need.:. Just read it properly

sorry about that. was an error when making the folder into a .rar, i updated it and it should be fine. once again sorry about that
No issues mate. I'm glad it's working now. I thought they might be different but they are both the same. So no issues now. Also some guys have no models like Dude Love & Hacker Gargano. They just crash the game. You might want to lock these guys.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:11 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

No issues mate. I'm glad it's working now. I thought they might be different but they are both the same. So no issues now. Also some guys have no models like Dude Love & Hacker Gargano. They just crash the game. You might want to lock these guys.
tip for Dude Love, you can grab his CAW, assign it to that slot via cheat engine and have it be his 2nd attire. have done that myself until there is a good Dude Love mod.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:23 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

tip for Dude Love, you can grab his CAW, assign it to that slot via cheat engine and have it be his 2nd attire. have done that myself until there is a good Dude Love mod.
That's what I'll be doing for sure. Also I saw a video recently and there's more My Faction stuff coming presumably. Video highlighted two models : A Ciampa And A Pete Dunne. Guess they'll support My Faction a bit longer.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:33 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

That's what I'll be doing for sure. Also I saw a video recently and there's more My Faction stuff coming presumably. Video highlighted two models : A Ciampa And A Pete Dunne. Guess they'll support My Faction a bit longer.
yeah those were added in the final update. I can't see them adding more stuff after this update though. who knows what they have planned though.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:42 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

yeah those were added in the final update. I can't see them adding more stuff after this update though. who knows what they have planned though.
Then that seems like the Final thing surely. I'll be unlocking some stuff and then I'll let this game rest. Spiderman & FIFA will be worth checking out after this one. I was excited for My Faction when it was announced but now not so much.
Anyway, thank you for your support.

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

hbkwolverine wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

if you installed everything right in Cheat Engine (meaning the unlocker i provided) you go play a match with both of them and they are slot 2 and enjoy!

rawago
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rawago »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:25 pm
Hello Fearless Forum, as you might have seen, I said to somebodys reply that I will be releasing a file that will have 10 attire slots and I said it will be out Yesterday (Wednesday) and it was done, I was having troubles with internet. So Here I am With the file:

"What does it contain?" you might ask?":

- Making Most People have 10 Attire Slots
Everyone in the game except for MyRise Fictional Characters and MyGM superstars

- Makes MyFaction Models work in Create A Superstar
People such as Roman Reigns, Hulk Hogan, Becky, Lynch, Asuka, Shawn Michaels, Triple H etc load in Create A Superstar

- Unlock people from MyRise, MyGM, MyFaction and makes ALL Managers Playable etc
Everyone from MyGM, MyFaction, MyRise, Showcase, ALL DLC

Please download this as it will save so much time (took me a week)

If you find something cool using this file, please put it on the forum like who has HIDDEN Alternate Attires or What slots crash etc.

PASSWORD FOR THE FILE: 123

TUTORIAL IS IN THE .rar FILE

Here is some preview screenshot so you know what to expect:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE FORUM OUT, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET ABOUT WHAT SLOT HAS HIDDEN ALTS, WHAT SLOT CRASHES, WHAT THAT SLOT LOADS ETC

JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER IF YOU NEED EXTRA HELP WITH THIS: [Link]

WILL UPDATE FILE IF ANYTHING IS MISSING OR NOT THERE

REMEMBER THIS IS PERMANENT

Hey Man! Thank You so much for your hard work. I managed to unlock everything. I just have one issue, in the add my faction characters to create a superstar tutorial, firstly, while copying the code from hxd, a pop up comes which says, "The text copied to the clipboard was filtered. It contained null characters (00h), which are interpreted in Windows' clipboard as text termination, and therefore they were replaced by <?> This limitation only affects exchange with other applications, internally HxD uses its own clipboard that never filters." Secondly, after ignoring the pop up and hitting paste from clipboard on Cheat Engine, when I go in the game, and select Edit Superstar, the game crashes. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:49 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

Then that seems like the Final thing surely. I'll be unlocking some stuff and then I'll let this game rest. Spiderman & FIFA will be worth checking out after this one. I was excited for My Faction when it was announced but now not so much.
Anyway, thank you for your support.
Since 2k left all those new hairs they added like 3 patches back with the broken head textures I think we might still see 1 more patch as a final one to fix some of the issues like that or anything that might have popped up with this last set of DLC. But again, this is 2K so they do the bare minimum so it could just be a bit of wishful thinking on my part.

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

rawago wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:10 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:25 pm
Hello Fearless Forum, as you might have seen, I said to somebodys reply that I will be releasing a file that will have 10 attire slots and I said it will be out Yesterday (Wednesday) and it was done, I was having troubles with internet. So Here I am With the file:

"What does it contain?" you might ask?":

- Making Most People have 10 Attire Slots
Everyone in the game except for MyRise Fictional Characters and MyGM superstars

- Makes MyFaction Models work in Create A Superstar
People such as Roman Reigns, Hulk Hogan, Becky, Lynch, Asuka, Shawn Michaels, Triple H etc load in Create A Superstar

- Unlock people from MyRise, MyGM, MyFaction and makes ALL Managers Playable etc
Everyone from MyGM, MyFaction, MyRise, Showcase, ALL DLC

Please download this as it will save so much time (took me a week)

If you find something cool using this file, please put it on the forum like who has HIDDEN Alternate Attires or What slots crash etc.

PASSWORD FOR THE FILE: 123

TUTORIAL IS IN THE .rar FILE

Here is some preview screenshot so you know what to expect:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE FORUM OUT, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET ABOUT WHAT SLOT HAS HIDDEN ALTS, WHAT SLOT CRASHES, WHAT THAT SLOT LOADS ETC

JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER IF YOU NEED EXTRA HELP WITH THIS: [Link]

WILL UPDATE FILE IF ANYTHING IS MISSING OR NOT THERE

REMEMBER THIS IS PERMANENT

Hey Man! Thank You so much for your hard work. I managed to unlock everything. I just have one issue, in the add my faction characters to create a superstar tutorial, firstly, while copying the code from hxd, a pop up comes which says, "The text copied to the clipboard was filtered. It contained null characters (00h), which are interpreted in Windows' clipboard as text termination, and therefore they were replaced by <?> This limitation only affects exchange with other applications, internally HxD uses its own clipboard that never filters." Secondly, after ignoring the pop up and hitting paste from clipboard on Cheat Engine, when I go in the game, and select Edit Superstar, the game crashes. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

might have done something wrong cause i asked others from the forum and its fine for them... re trace your steps

acidhead420
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by acidhead420 »

Hey 2k just wanted to say you did a really good job on this game, its probly the best one's ever. Also leave the modders alone there so damn funny, low key smart but funny none the less.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:25 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

if you installed everything right in Cheat Engine (meaning the unlocker i provided) you go play a match with both of them and they are slot 2 and enjoy!
Quick question, how would I add attires to the 9 other slots instead of replacing them with the default one in cake tools.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

From the files, only Rhea and Raquel's takeover outfits were added. Though the charactermapping file has a slot for a Ciampa alternate attire . No one knows if it will be used.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

WeGoku wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:25 am
wwe4life2k wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

Quick question, how would I add attires to the 9 other slots instead of replacing them with the default one in cake tools.
At the moment, you can't add 9 other attires till the tool Grix is working on which enables you add more model slots to the charactermapping is finished. Also for some characters, a few of the slots already have Myrise attires which the game loads on those slots. Goldberg has a Myrise attire on slot 3 so if you placed a mod in that slot 3, the game will always load the jacket attire on that slot. There are quite a few others spread throughout the game .

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:41 am
WeGoku wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:25 am
wwe4life2k wrote:

At the moment, you can't add 9 other attires till the tool Grix is working on which enables you add more model slots to the charactermapping is finished. Also for some characters, a few of the slots already have Myrise attires which the game loads on those slots. Goldberg has a Myrise attire on slot 3 so if you placed a mod in that slot 3, the game will always load the jacket attire on that slot. There are quite a few others spread throughout the game .
Alright cool. Thanks for the info.