WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:00 pm
Guys can anyone help me assign Announcer Name to CAS? Got the Commentary Name to work. Anyone knows ?
Thank You .
You can only assign names in the CAS presentation name list to a CAS model, not the names for Superstars in the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:32 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Guys can anyone help me assign Announcer Name to CAS? Got the Commentary Name to work. Anyone knows ?
Thank You .
You can only assign names in the CAS presentation name list to a CAS model, not the names for Superstars in the game.
I might not be accurate 100 percent but I believe you're wrong. Search for tag callandcom, you'll see. It is possible. But I don't know how to do it, just yet.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:43 am
wwe4life2k wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:52 am
sitino wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:27 am
Godfather still not showing up as well as old HBK and few others using Final Unlocker.cem on 1.16, tried the reset and still nothing, anybody got it working on 1.16?
Only on New Saves it does
It does seem like there is no universal fix all Unlocker as these new Unlockers seem to break most of the Jobbers on a new save so that they will crash your game if you try to use them. When I go back to my old save that only has issues getting Logan Paul and Ronda Rousey to show up, the Jobbers work fine. I guess we just have to play around with different saves and hope we find that magic combination that will get everything working like it should.
everything works on my save, fwiw. that is a 1.05 save that has been upgraded with each version. never have any issues on crashes or locked people.

sitino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sitino »

wwe4life2k wrote:
sitino wrote:
Godfather still not showing up as well as old HBK and few others using Final Unlocker.cem on 1.16, tried the reset and still nothing, anybody got it working on 1.16?
I deleted my save and started fresh new install of the game, i still can't get them unlocked, i did do the godfather manually AOB and got him to show up in the roster but has the damn purchasable icon and sends me to the store

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

sitino wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:10 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
sitino wrote:
I deleted my save and started fresh new install of the game, i still can't get them unlocked, i did do the godfather manually AOB and got him to show up in the roster but has the damn purchasable icon and sends me to the store
Search AOB : AA 19 CB F6 00 00 00 00
Replace the last 3 00s with 01. Very Easy.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:38 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:
Thank You .
I might not be accurate 100 percent but I believe you're wrong. Search for tag callandcom, you'll see. It is possible. But I don't know how to do it, just yet.
All those announce names are in the CAS presentation name listed. You can check this in the game, This is nothing new. Whatsthestatus and Blindedbythegrace had uploaded CAS models to CC with names taken from the presentation list as early as April. They are not names recorded for Superstars in the game. Blinded even has a tutorial on smacktalks which talks about the commentary and ring announcer data.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:38 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:38 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

All those announce names are in the CAS presentation name listed. You can check this in the game, This is nothing new. Whatsthestatus and Blindedbythegrace had uploaded CAS models to CC with names taken from the presentation list as early as April. They are not names recorded for Superstars in the game. Blinded even has a tutorial on smacktalks which talks about the commentary and ring announcer data.
Coolio. I'll try it out.

hossam morsy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hossam morsy »

Guys I want to know where is the render file for npcs inside the game ?? because I can't find it

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

hossam morsy wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:30 pm
Guys I want to know where is the render file for npcs inside the game ?? because I can't find it
[Link]

pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pancakescream »

Hey, this might be a little tricky, but is it possible to replace a CAW with a modded wrestler instead? That way I don't have to replace the base roster, but instead can replace a CAW? For instance, say I want to replace a CAW Fiend with the Fiend Character Port mod. Is that possible via cheat engine or caketools?

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

pancakescream wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:27 am
Hey, this might be a little tricky, but is it possible to replace a CAW with a modded wrestler instead? That way I don't have to replace the base roster, but instead can replace a CAW? For instance, say I want to replace a CAW Fiend with the Fiend Character Port mod. Is that possible via cheat engine or caketools?
nope. was possible in 2K19 to use those slots but don't count on it this time.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

I could be wrong but I don't think you'll have to replace anyone in the base roster in the future. I could have sworn I saw it mentioned somewhere (I think by Grix) that said someone figured out how to add more character slots/arena slots/belt slots to the game so you won't have to replace anyone. Again I could be wrong.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

JNolan93 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:01 am
I could be wrong but I don't think you'll have to replace anyone in the base roster in the future. I could have sworn I saw it mentioned somewhere (I think by Grix) that said someone figured out how to add more character slots/arena slots/belt slots to the game so you won't have to replace anyone. Again I could be wrong.
I remember that too. I think he said it's possible to use the empty slots but there is no announcer or commentary data in those slots. Wouldn't it be cool if you could add commentary data from previous 2k games lol.

lbj399
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lbj399 »

how to fix concent is damaged error in cc

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

lbj399 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:26 pm
how to fix concent is damaged error in cc
You can't unless you get in touch with the uploader. But you'll notice that all the logos will be in your game(used in the creation you were trying to get). You can recreate it.