WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by AEKCarlos »

AEKCarlos wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 2:31 pm
zoxxy36 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 2:20 pm
AEKCarlos wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 1:57 pm
If the people that uploaded the DLCs to CC didn’t do it, everything would be ok right now…
if we didnt had this forum, we would still be commenting like a noobs to youtube videos and being ignored.
That true.

The best thing we can do is ignore them. It's not our fault, it's not their fault. 2K needs to learn from all this, and not let any of this happen again, it was as simple as making the people of MyRise unlockable, and no one would have thought about any of this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

AEKCarlos wrote:
zoxxy36 wrote:
AEKCarlos wrote:
If the people that uploaded the DLCs to CC didn’t do it, everything would be ok right now…
if we didnt had this forum, we would still be commenting like a noobs to youtube videos and being ignored.
That true.

The best thing we can do is ignore them. It's not our fault, it's not their fault. 2K needs to learn from all this, and not let any of this happen again, it was as simple as making the people of MyRise unlockable, and no one would have thought about any of this.

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

I’m stupid lmao

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

AEKCarlos wrote:
zoxxy36 wrote:
AEKCarlos wrote:
That true.

Yes instead of point fingers, should work like a team

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

just wanted to correct something I said. I mentioned that Doink had 2 slots and now one is gone, that isn't true. Doink has *another* slot now that got added. it was a blank spot fwiw.

D703 is the start of it. not that it matters.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

Guys what are your thoughts on 2K giving us 2 My Faction Evo Cards in place Of Nash Carter? Personally Speaking All My Rise And My Faction Attires & Characters would be good.. Total 0f 50 something attires & characters are there. Give us them all. What about those guys who haven't even touched the mode?

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:46 pm
Guys what are your thoughts on 2K giving us 2 My Faction Evo Cards in place Of Nash Carter? Personally Speaking All My Rise And My Faction Attires & Characters would be good.. Total 0f 50 something attires & characters are there. Give us them all. What about those guys who haven't even touched the mode?
I could care less about that mode. I'd rather they give us Cody Rhodes or Bron Breaker since he's the current NXT Champ.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

hbkwolverine wrote:
I think we got short changed. We paid for DLC and we're not getting a playable character in his place. Honestly? I agree with you, I'd be thrilled if they just unlocked every model in the game for us to use as we wish, everyone from MyRise and MyFaction. I'm thankful for the efforts of Mike and everyone else here who gives us that option on PC, it's just ridiculous that 2K is locking Superstars behind one specific mode.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

JNolan93 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:08 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
I think we got short changed. We paid for DLC and we're not getting a playable character in his place. Honestly? I agree with you, I'd be thrilled if they just unlocked every model in the game for us to use as we wish, everyone from MyRise and MyFaction. I'm thankful for the efforts of Mike and everyone else here who gives us that option on PC, it's just ridiculous that 2K is locking Superstars behind one specific mode.
It's because 2k is lazy. Nash Carter was released over a month ago. They could've easily scanned cody during wrestlemania weekend knowing damn well he was the talk of night one for example. Which ironically was around the time Nash Carter's wife started posting all over twitter. This is the last 2k game I'm ever going to purchase. I can clearly see the writing on the wall for future of this series.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WeGoku wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:53 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
I could care less about that mode. I'd rather they give us Cody Rhodes or Bron Breaker since he's the current NXT Champ.
2K being lazy as always. They should have planned this stuff in advance. Hell, someone like Reed would have been appreciated. He was released by WWE, didn't do any crazy stuff, Model's just about ready. Just wishful thinking on my part but it would have been great for the fans. 2K didn't plan this stuff in advance and these two cards are just laughable at best.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WeGoku wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:17 pm
JNolan93 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:08 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
It's because 2k is lazy. Nash Carter was released over a month ago. They could've easily scanned cody during wrestlemania weekend knowing damn well he was the talk of night one for example. Which ironically was around the time Nash Carter's wife started posting all over twitter. This is the last 2k game I'm ever going to purchase. I can clearly see the writing on the wall for future of this series.
True that mate. It's not like WWE had no idea he was going to join them. 2K being 2K with this one. They had many options but chose the lazy way out.

AEKCarlos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AEKCarlos »

hbkwolverine wrote:
I don’t understand how someone can defend 2K after all they’re doing

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

AEKCarlos wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:29 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
I don’t understand how someone can defend 2K after all they’re doing
No one's defending them either.